Photo

Future plans

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Red Carnelian

Red Carnelian
  • 30 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 01:57 PM

I'm one of the Modders for DSotSC with COM. I think it'll be a lot easier if we get together on this. I worked on all aspects of it during the revision process so I'll be able to answer any questions you have regarding the changes. DSotSC for BG1 still has room for improvement though and could benefit through any changes you make. There are no items above +3 as I remember. +3 may seem high for some items but if you choose to install the adventure pack, forge or the vault mod then these items come into there own due to harder enemies being installed. Most of the spells were completely redone or removed. I can't see you using many of those anyway. What about doing BP + BGT + The Vault + COM Forge + DSotSC + COM Adventure Pack + Slime Quest + Herbs and Potions + The Grey Clan. Now that would be something. :)

Edited by Red Carnelian, 22 May 2005 - 02:02 PM.

#22 Chevalier

Chevalier

Knight of the Realms

• Modder
  • 2405 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 07:52 PM

BP + BGT + The Vault + COM Forge + DSotSC + COM Adventure Pack + Slime Quest + Herbs and Potions + The Grey Clan. Now that would be something.

It sure would!

Currently I have a BP/BGT/DSotSC/SoBH/TGC install. I have not yet installed, but should currently work is BP/BGT/DSotSC/NTotSC/SoBH/TGC/ install.

I Ride for the King!

a.k.a. Chev

#23 Sir BillyBob

Sir BillyBob
  • Modder
  • 5315 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 05:44 AM

I assume the CoM Adventure Pack, CoM Forge, and others are not designed for BP-BGT, just BG1. Someone would have to convert those to the SOA engine (maybe for both Tutu and BP-BGT).

Tired of Bhaal? Try some classics mods instead:
Classic Adventures
Official Classic Adventures Website

#24 Suluku

Suluku
  • 69 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 07:29 AM

The COM Adventure Pack looks interesting, especially as it promises to toughen up some of the standard bosses and other enemies. It would be great if it could hook up somehow with BP170. :)