Wtf?? Im so sad :(

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 -Zalos-

-Zalos-

Posted 18 May 2005 - 09:12 PM

First i get this Westchar quest at Chapter 2... go in the Ultima Master house... finally kill those VERY hard orcs and that dragon... meet with the Ultima Master... IMPOSSIBLE to beat this loser, i try like 15 strategies... then i try to leave the house and come back when i'll be of an higher level but NO!! you cant go out till you kill him........ so i come back and FINALLY with a cheap trick(using fire elementals as baits) i kill him... BUT i cant leave the room, cant save in it, cant sleep in it and i got to ****** quit and now im back before the fight :crying: :crying: :crying: HELP GILGAMESH!

#2 Chevalier

Chevalier

Knight of the Realms

• Modder
  • 2405 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 10:38 PM

You don't have to fight Ultima, you can talk him out of hurting the towns people.

I Ride for the King!

a.k.a. Chev

#3 Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh
  • Modder
  • 215 posts

Posted 19 May 2005 - 01:40 PM

Yeah, thatīs right. Have someone with enough charisma (or intelligence, canīt remember which, possibly both) talk with that Ultima fellow. This quest was one of the first I made so if I remeber correctly youīll be able to get through just by selecting answer number 1 in all dialog boxes. If you donīt have anyone with charisma like 18, you could use the spell 'Eagleīs Splendor' or a potion that raises up charisma.

It seems that there is a bug because by killing the UM the plane should shatter and you should be returned to Westchar. The bug was probably cause by the fact that you left the room before killing him. Iīll have to look into that.

#4 -Zalos-

-Zalos-

Posted 19 May 2005 - 05:50 PM

Nah its ok guys... i finally killed him and the screen shaked and i went back... but had to re-kill him cause i didn't loot the stuff on his corpse before the area changed... the problem was because i killed him without iniating the dialogue... its all fine Gilgamesh! thx!