Photo

Zalos

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Zalos

Zalos
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 11:56 AM

Ok thats strange now... In the Mordugala(sp?) cave, regis doesn't want to speak with me... just after Errtu. Looks like a bug.

#2 Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh
  • Modder
  • 215 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 12:26 PM

Drizzt has to be there for the dialog to start.

#3 Zalos

Zalos
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 01:14 PM

Well he is :P

#4 Zalos

Zalos
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 07:27 PM

Grrrr... i tried everything :( Anybody did that part of the MOD yet? How Regis iniated the dialogue? Cause he just DOESN'T have anything to say to me :( Im stuck now... He wont talk to anyone(including Drizzt)... tried to get Drizzt out of my party and take him back but then he(Drizzt) leaves for good and THEN Regis iniate a dialog and says "Sorry i have to go with Drizzt, good bye!"

Plz anyone help here!

#5 Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh
  • Modder
  • 215 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 04:33 AM

Have you done the part like this:

1. Talk with Errtu
2. Kill he and the two other demons
3. Take all your party members alive to meet Regis (or at least Drizzt and Wulfgar)

That should be the certain way to make it work. If it doesnīt, you have somehow found some bug that me or any other player didnīt find. ;) (Perhaps some dialog ending that doesnīt move the things forward or something else)

#6 Zalos

Zalos
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 11:43 AM

Have you done the part like this:

1. Talk with Errtu
2. Kill he and the two other demons
3. Take all your party members alive to meet Regis (or at least Drizzt and Wulfgar)

That should be the certain way to make it work. If it doesnīt, you have somehow found some bug that me or any other player didnīt find. ;) (Perhaps some dialog ending that doesnīt move the things forward or something else)

View Post

Well the first time i went in the passage Errtu iniated the dialogue by saying he wanted to talk to Drizzt, but then i killed the two demons with him and finally talked to him and so the fight begin... He died, then i went into the room and nothing happened. Dont you know a way to force Regis to iniate the dialog? With some editor or something? I cant go back before killing Errtu.

#7 Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh
  • Modder
  • 215 posts

Posted 24 May 2005 - 03:55 AM

Of course I have a way. ;) Iīll make a special patch for you tomorrow then. ;)

#8 Zalos

Zalos
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 May 2005 - 09:32 AM

Well thank you :) But do you really need to make a new one? I mean... isn't there a way to iniate the dialog just by using the "CLUAConsole"?

#9 Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh
  • Modder
  • 215 posts

Posted 24 May 2005 - 12:45 PM

I donīt know about cheats but making the new "patch" really isnīt a big problem as I only have to change one file and it takes about 10 seconds. ;)