Forgotten Wars goes insane!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

#21 Immortality

Immortality

Love Boat Captain

• 1616 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 06:25 AM

As long as we dont lose any forum data and stuff, itll be fine :)
CLAN DLAN, your friendly neighborhood spanish community. Woo!

I am a retired translator. If you need my assistance, or need somebody to translate something for you, you can send me a PM. I don't check SHS regularly. Thanks!! : D

#22 Sir Kalthorine

Sir Kalthorine

Order of Radiant Ugliness

• Modder
  • 2188 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 06:58 AM

As long as we dont lose any forum data and stuff, itll be fine :)

Actually its looking pretty good at the moment... I have already found 30 silver pieces down the back of the sofa. :)

KACH_TS.jpg Chrysta... could helping her to uncover her past threaten your own future?

"Pity the land in need of Heroes."- Bertolt Brecht
"A little madness, now and then, is relished by the wisest men." - Willy Wonka

#23 Cantrip

Cantrip

the Scholar

• 325 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 07:07 AM

Oh, by the way, are we gonna be the SS :devil: or the less evil SHS ?
"A hot iron, though blunt, will pierce sooner than a cold one, though sharper."

Some great webcomics:
http://www.dominic-deegan.com/
http://www.nuklearpower.com/latest.php
http://www.giantitp..../ootscript?SK=1

#24 Sir Kalthorine

Sir Kalthorine

• Modder
  • 2188 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 07:09 AM

Oh, by the way, are we gonna be the SS :devil: or the less evil SHS ?

SHS, thank goodness ^_^

KACH_TS.jpg Chrysta... could helping her to uncover her past threaten your own future?

#25 -Fingoth-

-Fingoth-

Posted 16 June 2005 - 02:19 PM

So, forgive my ignorance on this matter, and the bluntness of this, but, are you guys being kicked out of the site???, what does the "original vision" means??

Another question, why did you guys separated in the first place??, I kind of forgot about the computer for like a year or so, and when I returned, there is two sites!, missed Kelsey here, but saw a lot of wicked good crazy new additions, so, I'm asking, why there is a Pocket plane group now?, I hope nobody get angry at me for the question, and I'm sure that this isn't the place to ask such a question (the topic in hand), but I'm doin it with the best of intentions.

Chao. :thumb:

#26 Sir Kalthorine

Sir Kalthorine

• Modder
  • 2188 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 02:30 PM

THIS THREAD might help... provided a lot of its contents are taken with a hefty pinch of salt. :)

#27 fingoth

fingoth
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 02:34 PM

Hi, well, I am now registered, :D !!!!, well, I am no good at modding, but I like the game a lot and also love the mods that have been developed by the Modders, I think that you have truly made the game so much fun for a lot of people including me, so thanks and keep on doing it please, because you guys rok!

#28 Ghreyfain

Ghreyfain
  • 137 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 02:40 PM

Looks like that's one more vote for "Less Drama, More Mods". Score +1 for non-Neil's-vision!

#29 SConrad

SConrad

I swear to drunk I'm not God

• Administrator
  • 11148 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 02:43 PM

Hi, well, I am now registered,  :D !!!!, well, I am no good at modding, but I like the game a lot and also love the mods that have been developed by the Modders, I think that you have truly made the game so much fun for a lot of people including me, so thanks and keep on doing it please, because you guys rok!

Welcome to FW, fingoth (even though FW won't exist much longer). :)

Posted Image Khadion NPC mod - Team leader, head designer
Posted Image Hubelpot NPC mod - Team leader, coder
Posted Image NPC Damage - Coder
Posted Image PC Soundsets - Coder, voice actor
Posted Image Brythe NPC mod - Designer
Posted Image DragonLance TC - Glory of Istar - Designer
Posted Image The NPC Interaction Expansion Project - Writer for Cernd, Sarevok
Posted Image The Jerry Zinger Show - Producer

Iron Modder 5 - Winner

#30 jcompton

jcompton
  • Modder
  • 492 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 03:02 PM

Another question, why did you guys separated in the first place??, I kind of forgot about the computer for like a year or so, and when I returned, there is two sites!, missed Kelsey here, but saw a lot of wicked good crazy new additions, so, I'm asking, why there is a Pocket plane group now?

You ask, I answer. (Best to read at least the start of that thread if you haven't already, though.)

#31 fingoth

fingoth
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 03:28 PM

WOW YOU ANSWER FAST!
Well, thanks Sconrad for the welcome, I'm looking forward to the change. I'm not very happy with the reasons behind it (not sure even if I understand them), but anyway I'm glad to be registered.

BTW (ha, I learned what this meant like 2 minutes ago), there is a weird aura in here, resentment, I don't know, the Force tells me that this is not a happy thread.., when it should be, because changes like this are for good. So, cheer up! (not a very deep message but blame it on my english) :D

#32 Userunfriendly

Userunfriendly

Replendent Beta Tester of Madness!!!

• 2175 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 03:36 PM

WOW YOU ANSWER FAST!
Well, thanks Sconrad for the welcome, I'm looking forward to the change. I'm not very happy with the reasons behind it (not sure even if I understand them), but anyway I'm glad to be registered.

BTW (ha, I learned what this meant like 2 minutes ago), there is a weird aura in here, resentment, I don't know, the Force tells me that this is not a happy thread.., when it should be, because changes like this are for good. So, cheer up! (not a very deep message but blame it on my english)  :D

View Post

There's some history going on around the modding communities. I personally ignore it, and given that I have friends in g3, ppg, fw and gamejag, I simply go to hang out with friends. Fw, soon to be SHS has some really nice and friendly people, and a very hard working staff of which I am proud to be a part of.
This new move has a lot of people rather...giddy...I've joined about 5 years ago, and while I'll miss the old place, the new place has got a tremendous amount of potential for us to really spend time working to make it even more fun of a hangout than before. It's an exciting time, and I'm really looking foward to the next few weeks. ^_^

*ok, sconrad, where's my cookie for all the cheerleading I'm doing?* :w00t:

Edited by Userunfriendly, 16 June 2005 - 03:45 PM.

They call me....

Darth...

Darth Gizka...

#33 NiGHTMARE

NiGHTMARE
  • 2328 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 04:05 PM

There's some history going on around the modding communities.  I personally ignore it, and given that I have friends in g3, ppg, fw and gamejag,

View Post

You realise that by not mentioning CoM, BW, BS, etc in that lot you've probably just given yourself several new enemies, right? :P

Edited by NiGHTMARE, 16 June 2005 - 04:05 PM.

#34 Userunfriendly

Userunfriendly

Replendent Beta Tester of Madness!!!

• 2175 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 05:21 PM

There's some history going on around the modding communities.  I personally ignore it, and given that I have friends in g3, ppg, fw and gamejag,

View Post

You realise that by not mentioning CoM, BW, BS, etc in that lot you've probably just given yourself several new enemies, right? :P

View Post

sorry..i got friends in CoM, but not the others... :huh:
They call me....

Darth...

Darth Gizka...

#35 Seifer

Seifer

The best Anti-Paladin weapon is a tin opener...!

• 4505 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 04:04 AM

I think this has gone on long enough.

We're moving and thats it. Neil has his reasons and left FW for his own reasons.

Plans are underway to get moving and thats all you need to know. I'm not tolerating low blows to a man who isn't here to defend himself or for those who think they've got divine right to comment on what we're doing here.

End of discussion.

how come you always look so damn cool in every photo I see you in?!?

Speaking of modding, I listened to IER 3 yesterday, so you can have another quote for your signature: how come you sound so damn cool, as well as look it? It's unfair. Seriously.

Still a cyberjock, still hacking the matrix, still unsure of what that means.

TeamBG member - http://www.teambg.eu