Spoiler on KOTOR 3.....inside source

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 -?????-

-?????-

Posted 30 June 2005 - 04:12 PM

Well apparently userfriendly {Edited to remove a personal attack--Stone Wolf} locked my topic so i started a new one {Edited to remove insulting text--me again}. Okay let's recap and remember not everything is concrete as things change a lot, we all know that Obsidian are slanting to call this game Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: Darth Red and in the seqarch for Revan past the outer rim you discover an ancient sith planet called Sithari that is the home to the true lords of the sith being lead by of coarse Darth Red, he is a very dark sith lord and the strongest out of all of them, he wields a new Black lightsaber and is very evil looking...p.s. i'll try to get him to give me a picture of him but you have to understand it's hard as there afraid of this getting out, okay now in your search you discover that the reason revan left was because he needed to find this planet and defeat these dark lords before they were able to strike at the republic.....okay now the new stuff----new----i've got an email today telling me that you will find out about where those pesky HK droids have been coming from there apparently coming from some planet that's producing them....also do you remember the Ubese on nar shaddaa on kotor 2, well you will visit there planet as well far past the outer rim, you will find out exactly what they are and why they hate jedi so much.....well that's about it i'll try and have him get me more tommorow.....

*EDIT* I don't like altering posts, but personal attacks are a clear violation of board rules. That being said, thanks for sharing all this info. :) -- Stone Wolf

Edited by Stone Wolf, 01 July 2005 - 11:03 AM.

#2 Userunfriendly

Userunfriendly

Replendent Beta Tester of Madness!!!

• 2175 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 11:50 PM

Personal attacks will not be tolerated in this site.
They call me....

Darth...

Darth Gizka...

#3 Stone Wolf

Stone Wolf
  • 1672 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 01:35 AM

Gavin, relax. Userunfriendly is just asking that you not insult people on the boards. I certainly don't think it's an unreasonable request.

You seem to be somewhat upset that people aren't sure if your info is accurate. Personally, I only believe half of what is posted on official game sites, and anything posted elsewhere is highly suspect. ;) The fact that the source is unknown makes people wonder. Perhaps you could post the text of the email(s) where you go this info, with anything that could identify the source edited out? That might help convince people. :)

#4 -?????-

-?????-

Posted 01 July 2005 - 08:06 PM

Well let me state for the record that if i offended anyone i'm sorry but i mean c'mon you guys need to grow theirs nothing wrong with a little ribbing here and there, and as far as my info go's if you guys do or don't believe me it's no problem besides the closer we get to 2006 i'm sure more will be revealed, anyhow got another email today and right now there in heavy debate whether Coruscant should be in the game, also i been told that the return of Master Vandar will take place in the game just don't know when or where, finally right now there trying to create a new bounty hunter character,their thinking of bringing the Fett family into the game, he would have to be the ancient and i mean ancient grandfather of Boba Fett.....not much more devolping at the moment as thet have a few other projects there busy with and information will decline towards the release date because of security reasons and the fact my good friend doesn't want to lose his job.....so expect less and less towards the release date and finally I CANNOT GIVE ANYONE A LINK AS THE INFO HE'S GIVING ME IF IT GET'S OUT COULD CAUSE PROBLEMS WITH PRODUCTION....so whoever reads this please don't go around posting it on every website..........thank you....p.s. i apologize to those i offended.....

#5 -?????-

-?????-

Posted 02 July 2005 - 10:07 PM

HUGE UPDATE.....Well according to my friend inside they are thinking of swamping the title Darth Red and calling it Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: The Return of Revan.....also one of the new planets being discussed in the game is the planet Serecco, i think thats what it's called it was home to the merc's on nar shaddaa in KOTOR 2....that's all for today but if the title change is correct that might mean a whole new story we'll see.......

#6 T.G.Maestro

T.G.Maestro

Eclipse

• 4415 posts

Posted 05 July 2005 - 03:06 AM

Hah, it is funny (and worth noting) that some posters here on another thread actually suggested the very same name for KoToR3... :)
Posted Image

Refinements v2 has been released!
Go and visit the website or the forum for more info!

Member of The Silver Star team.

#7 -?????-

-?????-

Posted 05 July 2005 - 08:52 AM

Well remember changes happen by the day so expect many title changes before it's official, Darth Red decription--Well my friend at Obsidian finally sent me a picture of the lead bad guy there considering unfortunetly for you guys i can't show it to you because of rights and it may delay production....From the picture i received(which was very well done) he will be entrenched in a Black Robe somewhat like Darth Nilihius from kotor2 but it is a little different, as i said he will wield a Black Lightsaber(truly evil), you won't clearly see his face as it's blotched in Red but you will see his evil Red Sith Eyes through his cloch, his voice will be that of a cross between Nilihus and Malak, lastly his main power will be his ability to inspire fear in his opponents just by looking at them, and a HUGE SPOILER if they indeed go ahead and put him in the game you can expect to see him reveal his face in the end of the game to Revan in the last battle, from his description he is truly a mutation of the dark side of the force.....next i'll try and get more on the story.....thanks guys

#8 T.G.Maestro

T.G.Maestro

Eclipse

• 4415 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 01:41 AM

Sounds promising so far.
One note though - please try to separate plot spoilers and generic information if/where possible. While I'm absolutely interested in information about the game itself (base concept for example), I definitely don't want to read any important info about the plot. ;)
Posted Image

Refinements v2 has been released!
Go and visit the website or the forum for more info!

Member of The Silver Star team.

#9 -?????-

-?????-

Posted 08 September 2005 - 03:43 PM

Hello everyone well i've been away for quite some time.....i looked in my emails and apparently the whole story angle that i've told you has been swaped, Obsidian brought some new writers in and they changed the whole thing....but they may fall back on it if their story fails so don't be too surprised.....i apologize to everyone for misleading you but i guess they wanted to go another way, one more thing is seeing how new writers were brought in it has delayed production and the game may take longer to make, so expect to wait longer maybe even into 2007....sorry for the bad news but i felt i had to tell you guys.....i'll let you know if i hear anything else.....sorry

#10 Shed

Shed

-Shed-

• Modder
  • 2636 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 08:30 AM

No problem ;).

#11 -?????-

-?????-

Posted 15 September 2005 - 05:28 PM

Well a quit update after months of nothing and this may not help you but the main plot either re-written or not will be The Exile's search past the outer rim for Revan,
and what he finds along the way will occupy most of the game like planets, people, stuff like that...he won't meet up with Revan until the end so if they duel or not i don't know yet....sorry thats it...Obsidian has put a huge lid on writers spilling the storyline before its out so my source has been extra quit over the past several weeks, and expect it to get worse as they progress towards the release date, but i'm sure something will leak out and i'll let you guys know ok...once again i apologize for misleading you with my story earlier this year, it was still way to into pre-production i should of never posted it....