Photo

Edwin Romance fan art yay!

• Please log in to reply
164 replies to this topic

#21 Kania

Kania

Haer'Dalis, meldo nin, phae-me, mellt'e-tehi!

• 162 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 11:04 AM

If I could draw myself... *envious* :D
Gorgeous works! Especially coloured "Edwin with long hair". His eyes look really... alive! :woot:
I tire... I'll be MUCH MORE AGREEABLE with REST!!

#22 -Dreamer-

-Dreamer-

Posted 02 November 2005 - 03:09 AM

Oh but darling, of course you can use my work in personal use, for example as portraits in your own game. You need a permission if you're using them, for example, on your site or on your mod.

But thank you, I'm glad you liked them. :)

yea I meant for personal use ^_^ thanks! :hug:

#23 Minarvia

Minarvia

Wounded Orb

• 856 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 07:34 AM

I just LOVE the pics!!! Like Kania said, I wish I could draw, too. That is a talent that I've never had. I forget who the poster was, but at one point I thought of Jesus, too, when I saw one of the pics and that gave me the creeps for a moment! But all I needed to set me straight was to see him looking like his adorably smug self and then all's right with the world again. Ah, except for the flirt pack not being available yet!

#24 Alessia

Alessia
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 07:38 AM

The first two won't show up for me...

The rest are really good, though! ^_^

#25 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 11:56 AM

The first two won't show up for me...

The rest are really good, though! ^_^

I fixed the links, they should work now. Thank you, glad you liked! :)

Ilmatar's portraits for the Baldur's Gate series ¤ | ¤ | ¤ Ahem. Ilmatar =/= Ilmater. ¤ | ¤ | ¤ deviantART gallery
Grunting is a perfectly acceptable reaction to being struck with a blunt instrument. -berelinde
And, just out of curiosity, my dear, what *are* you wearing? :D - Tempest to me.

#26 Transylva Odesseiron

Transylva Odesseiron
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 04:19 PM

His eyes... his wonderful eyes... alive... ohhhh... :wub:
"Heroism is the profession of those people obsessed enough to want to save the world and too stupid to realize that it doesn't really want to be saved. The world treats heroes much the same way the body treats a germ. It gets rid of them. That's why there are plenty of ballads about heroes, but none about heroes who lived to a ripe old age and died happily in bed."©

#27 Kania

Kania

• 162 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 11:46 AM

Transie... sister... I... I envy :crying: . You're SO happy! :crying:

#28 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 02:24 PM

Tonight I doodled a comic of the morning after dialogue. Here you go, girls. It's not much, but it's.. there.

Shirtless Edwin, EEEEK!

Hmm. Does anyone have any requests? I'd love to draw, but what would YOU like to see? If you have any requests in mind, I would put a lot more effort in them than in that comic. :P

Ilmatar's portraits for the Baldur's Gate series ¤ | ¤ | ¤ Ahem. Ilmatar =/= Ilmater. ¤ | ¤ | ¤ deviantART gallery
Grunting is a perfectly acceptable reaction to being struck with a blunt instrument. -berelinde
And, just out of curiosity, my dear, what *are* you wearing? :D - Tempest to me.

#29 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 10:15 PM

Tonight I doodled a comic of the morning after dialogue. Here you go, girls. It's not much, but it's.. there.

Shirtless Edwin, EEEEK!

Hmm. Does anyone have any requests? I'd love to draw, but what would YOU like to see? If you have any requests in mind, I would put a lot more effort in them than in that comic. :P

Ooooh, choices, choices! It's hard to name just one, but how about that first meeting with The Man In Black - Dekkie that is?

#30 Kania

Kania

• 162 posts

Posted 07 November 2005 - 03:01 AM

A jokingly duel ot staffs with Xzar!! :woot: Laughing mages!! :woot:

#31 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 07 November 2005 - 03:07 AM

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Heh, I almost want to replay Edwin now.

(if I could name a choice, I'd like to see drunk Edwin, myself)

#32 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 07 November 2005 - 07:28 AM

Ooooh, Dekkie! Ooooh drunken Eddie! Oooooh! Where's my sketchbook, I HAVE TO DRAW. NOW.

...thanks guys, great ideas. :D Keep it coming!

#33 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 07 November 2005 - 10:07 AM

Shirtless Edwin, EEEEK!

How about 'this Thayvian male has blood as red as his cloak, Viconia. And has left many a concubine gasping under his erotic onslaught!" (Don't recall the exact quote)

#34 Transylva Odesseiron

Transylva Odesseiron
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 03:55 PM

WHAT???!!! VICONIA????!!!! Oh, please, don't draw this - it's so hurts me.... :crying:
"Heroism is the profession of those people obsessed enough to want to save the world and too stupid to realize that it doesn't really want to be saved. The world treats heroes much the same way the body treats a germ. It gets rid of them. That's why there are plenty of ballads about heroes, but none about heroes who lived to a ripe old age and died happily in bed."©

#35 Star Dragonmaiden

Star Dragonmaiden

Wind Rider of the Dragon Knights

• 171 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 04:17 AM

WHAT???!!! VICONIA????!!!! Oh, please, don't draw this - it's so hurts me.... :crying:

I think Guest means the Romance version of the talk, which would be hilarious. Unless that's what hurts you... :ermm: :whistling:

Funny comics, BTW. ^_^
Oh, if there's one thing I hang on to that gets me throught the night
I ain't gonna do what I don't want to; I'm gonna live my life
Shining like a diamond, rolling with the dice
Standing on the ledge, I'll show the wind how to fly
When the world gets in my face, I say...
Have a nice day

"Have a Nice Day' - Bon Jovi

#36 Kania

Kania

• 162 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 05:58 AM

I think in Edwin Romance nobody would like to see Viconia gasping and so on...

#37 Adder

Adder
  • 57 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 05:40 AM

Maybe not gasping, but seeing Edwin all smug and selfconfident trying to hit on her... I could live with that :wub:
"Face it, if crime didn't pay, there would be very few criminals"
-Laughton Lewis Burdock-

#38 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 07:32 AM

Maybe not gasping, but seeing Edwin all smug and selfconfident trying to hit on her... I could live with that :wub:

Yeah! I loved it how he, in the romance, tried to make PC jealous and how wonderfully bitchy Viconia was. <3 :D Great stuff.

#39 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 19 November 2005 - 07:01 PM

(it's me, the same guest) Eggzagdly. When I first heard that line, delivered with divian Thayan accent, I literally burst my drink on the keyboard.

#40 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 05:16 AM

I've been terribly busy lately with school work, so I haven't had the time to draw much. But I did doodle Dekaras for you! Made entirely with ink.

Dekaras is touched, he really is.

Boo-yah!

EDIT 5/2/06: Link fixed, working again!

Edited by Ilmatar, 02 May 2006 - 01:01 PM.