OMG !!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Himself

Himself

CEO of the ENDLESS WAVES OF BAD DOGGIE

• 230 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 04:27 PM

I've searched even google for around 30 minutes trying to find that beautiful portrait for Imoen you had done.

And when I quit.. Lightspeed is right here as forum moderator.

Someone up there likes me.. er.. as long as you still have the portarit and can send it, so can you, or is there somewhere to download it ?

Tnks for your great artwork contributions to the game!
...to be isn't important, we're no longer than we're :)

#2 Shed

Shed

-Shed-

• Modder
  • 2636 posts

Posted 09 August 2005 - 12:47 PM

Hi. If you're trying to contact Lightspeed, there is a pm function. Look at the top right hand corner of the screen to find your pm inbox.

If not, I must confess I don't understand who you're talking to.

#3 Himself

Himself

CEO of the ENDLESS WAVES OF BAD DOGGIE

• 230 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 06:56 PM

Oh tnks for the warning I'll remember it next next time.

* Me is not very acquainted with the PM function yet :)

Well maybe someone knows a link for that Imoen portrait ?.. I'll put my hands on it someday, hopefully.
...to be isn't important, we're no longer than we're :)

#4 Erephine

Erephine

leit að lífi

• 1912 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 05:21 AM

Okay, kind of late as well, but yes, a PM would have been a good way to contact me. :)

I'm not sure if it is these you want, and to be honest, I'm not too fond of them myself, but I'll be nice and upload them for you - assuming I can get the attachment to work. :rolleyes: ^_^

Hmm. It doesn't appear to accept it for some reason. It says I have "unlimited" space left, but refuses to let me upload the 760 KB because it's "greater than your per post or global limit". :unsure: <.<

I guess... if you still want the portraits, send me a PM with your email-address and I'll mail them to you personally. Simply click the "PM" Button to the left below my avatar :)

崇高滑稽
·

#5 Erephine

Erephine

leit að lífi

• 1912 posts

Posted 03 September 2005 - 09:07 PM

Resolved.

*click*

崇高滑稽
·