RoT works with the official patch (?)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh
  • Modder
  • 215 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 03:43 AM

One player just told me that RoT works with the official patch. Does anyone here know what was the conclusion that originally led to the belief that RoT doesnīt work with the patch?

P.S. This information hasnīt yet been tested thoroughly.

#2 TheWizard

TheWizard
  • 354 posts

Posted 18 August 2005 - 11:13 PM

Yes, it was per your instructions since you said you designed RoT using an un-patched version of SoA. :)

Has this particular player finished RoT? If he did and he had zero problems, then installing the patch would be a good idea.

Original Characters and Creatures - http://www.iegmc.org/dnd

#3 Diana

Diana
  • Modder
  • 341 posts

Posted 19 August 2005 - 02:05 AM

Has this particular player finished RoT?  If he did and he had zero problems, then installing the patch would be a good idea.

Nope - still doing the quests. But so far the mod seems to be working perfectly - no crashes with the area transitions and/or cutscenes. I've also done a limited Weimer Ease of Use install so I can stack bolts, bullets, arrwos and wear magic armor and rings and eliminate the "you must gather your party....". Also installed PPG's accelerated Banter Pack (SOA only). So far, so good.

#4 Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh
  • Modder
  • 215 posts

Posted 19 August 2005 - 05:58 AM

Yes, it was per your instructions since you said you designed RoT using an un-patched version of SoA. :)

View Post

Originally I meant it *might* not work and should that be tested...Well, 'might' probably became 'does not' during that five months of releasing troubles. ;)