• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Lucythebeast

Lucythebeast

Chloe's bitch

• Modder
  • 593 posts

Posted 12 July 2002 - 06:56 PM

This thread is for you to post questions or flirts you'd like to see in the Chloe mod. Basically, if you use the Talk option on Chloe, you'll bring up a menu like:

1. Ask Chloe a question
2. Tell Chloe she looks odd (self-fix script a la Tashia)
3. Flirt with Chloe (if romance is active)

possibly some more options, feel free to suggest some.

If you select that you want to ask Chloe a question, a list of possible questions will come up. These are all general questions that may or may not be discussed in the GTKU dialogues. I'll have to play with the coding so that not too many questions pop up at once. Hopefully not more than say 10 questions at once. These questions will mostly be questions asked here in this forum. Example:

Q. What is your favorite color?

or

Q. What was your first girlfriend's name?

Basically, if there's something you want to know about Chloe, ask and it'll be included. Starting the thread now so I can start adding them. As I make updates and bugfixes to Chloe, they'll include new questions to be added, as well. I'll just have to figure out the best way to code the questions in, is all.

Save a vampire. Give blood.

#2 Lucythebeast

Lucythebeast

Chloe's bitch

• Modder
  • 593 posts

Posted 12 July 2002 - 06:57 PM

Questions to add so far:

1. What is your favorite color?
2. What was your first girlfriend's name?
3. What do you know about your father?
4. How did you come to find out that Akadi was your mother?
5. How do you feel about being a demigod?
6. Tell me more about Celeste of Waterdeep?
7. Have you much knowledge of this region of Faerun?
8. So how did you come to realize that you preferred a woman's company?
9. A copper for your thoughts?
10. Can you remember any more of Celeste of Waterdeep's poems, Chloe?
11. I'd like to hear about one of your past adventures, Chloe.
12. Chloe, do you plan on being an adventurer forever, or do you see a time in the future when you can leave that behind you. Not necessarily give up training mind you, maybe start an acadaemy or something?
13. Is there anyone you'd really like to test your skills against, Chloe?

Flirts to add so far:
1. (Smile at Chloe)
2. (Wink at Chloe)
3. (Give Chloe a quick kiss on the cheek)
4. (Give Chloe a passionate kiss)
5. (Smile shyly at Chloe and blush)
6. (Bend over to adjust your boot, being sure your posterior is pointed towards Chloe)
7. (Play with Chloe's hair)
8. Chloe... your beauty takes my breath away
9. You have lovely eyes, Chloe
10. I'm so glad you're on my side, Chloe. You are on... *my* side, if you know what I mean, right? (devilish grin)
11. Chloe, your fighting style is simply amazing. (Smile)

That's the current list. If you want to add to it, feel free. That is what it is here for

#3 Dashael

Dashael

The Quiet One

• 84 posts

Posted 12 July 2002 - 07:49 PM

Question: Chloe, do you plan on being an adventurer forever, or do you see a time in the future when you can leave that behind you. Noy necessarily give up training mind you, maybe start an acadaemy or something?

#4 Gorrister

Gorrister

Doesn't matter anyway...

• 48 posts

Posted 17 July 2002 - 08:32 PM

You know something I would throw in...

Compliment Chloe on her fighting style... as a pre-comitted flirt comment. She seems pretty self-confident and she might like an ego boost. :)
Ssshh! Quiet! You smell that?

#5 Eocine

Eocine

Jinx

• 128 posts

Posted 18 July 2002 - 11:18 AM

Is there any one you'd really like to test your skills against Chloe?
Every action has an equal and opposite inaction

I always find the "Great Outdoors" chaotic and Dirty. It needs a shaping will to slap the beasts into proper order.
Edwin BG2

I'm not a martyr, I'm not a prophet and I won't preach to you but here's a caution....

#6 Tenek

Tenek
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 September 2003 - 08:47 PM

Questions, questions, always the new ones got the questions. Since I find myself blamed for the lack of questions to ask Chloe, I suppose it would be acceptable to throw out a few more for upcoming patches / ToB.

14. (Some spellcaster in party, likely) Do you feel insulted when someone casts spells on you? (Rationale: Spirit Armor, Improved Haste, Protection from Evil, Improved Invisibility, etc, help a lot... especially the first one, which gives her an effective full plate +2)

15. Do you ever ask yourself just what it is that you're trying to accomplish here?

16. Chloe, I was wondering... what can change the nature of a man? :D

17. Have I ever told you how much I (appreciate having you by my side / love you) ? (Fill in the blank as appropriate for romance stage)

18a. (Recite a somber poem)
-Invictus?

'Out of the night that covers me, black as the pit from pole to pole. I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears, looms but the horror of the shade, and yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find me, unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll, I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul. '

-William Ernest Henley

18b. (Recite an uplifting poem)
-Can't think of anything appropriate right now.
18c. (Recite a humorous poem)
-Here's a suggestion:
A green little alchemist
On a green little day
Mixed some green little potions
In a green little way.
The green little grasses
Now tenderly wave
O'er the green little alchemist's
Green little grave.

-Anon
18d. (Recite an absurd poem)
-Try:
As I was going up the stair
I met a man who was not there.
He wasn't there again today
I wish that man would go away.

-Hugh Mearns, "The Psychoed"

Any replacements, corrections, etc. welcomed. Except for that bit about the man who wasn't there; the first page of Google links gives me a half-dozen ways to write the poem. :\

Flirts!

Given the flirts I've noticed recently for Anomen, Jaheira, Aerie, Viconia, and Kelsey, the following becomes indispensable:

12. (Bathe with Chloe)

13. Your hair looks very nice in this light, Chloe. (Feel free to make responses specific - day/night, forest, city, dungeon..)

14. (Brush up against Chloe and let your hand do some exploring)

15. (Offer Chloe a shoulder massage)

16. (Stretch in full view of Chloe, giving her a good view of your best features)

Enjoy. Hopefully they're worth something.

#7 The Dude

The Dude
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 September 2003 - 12:43 PM

Maybe a few other flirts.. mainly stolen from Flirt Pack ideas

Ask for a shoulder message
Slap Chloe on the behind
Tickle Chloe (could be a dangerous proposition but hey)
Nibble on Chloe's ear
Wrap your arms around Chloe from behind and do some exploring

And

Give Chloe a hug
I do mind. The Dude minds. This will not stand. This aggression will not stand, man. - The Dude

#8 SHAR

SHAR
  • 89 posts

Posted 19 November 2003 - 04:16 PM

Questions to add so far:

1. What is your favorite color?
2. What was your first girlfriend's name?
3. What do you know about your father?
4. How did you come to find out that Akadi was your mother?
5. How do you feel about being a demigod?
6. Tell me more about Celeste of Waterdeep?
7. Have you much knowledge of this region of Faerun?
8. So how did you come to realize that you preferred a woman's company?
9. A copper for your thoughts?
10. Can you remember any more of Celeste of Waterdeep's poems, Chloe?
11. I'd like to hear about one of your past adventures, Chloe.
12. Chloe, do you plan on being an adventurer forever, or do you see a time in the future when you can leave that behind you. Not necessarily give up training mind you, maybe start an acadaemy or something?
13. Is there anyone you'd really like to test your skills against, Chloe?

Flirts to add so far:
1. (Smile at Chloe)
2. (Wink at Chloe)
6. (Bend over to adjust your boot, being sure your posterior is pointed towards Chloe)
10. I'm so glad you're on my side, Chloe. You are on... *my* side, if you know what I mean, right? (devilish grin)

That's the current list. If you want to add to it, feel free. That is what it is here for

Flirts to add so far:
1. (Smile at Chloe)
2. (Wink at Chloe)

Hi there

First of i have to say this is a great mod you have here in Chloe... :D

I've currently just had the love talk after she finds out her village has been destroyed and then we go to the Five Flagon's inn to rest...what i want to know is what happens next?

Do i head for Irenicus and Bodhi or od i help Chloe find the boy?

One other thing thats bothering me at the moment is that in the flirt dialogues i do not have numbers...3,4,7,9 and no.10 in the flirt options have i done something wrong or do i have to keep force talking her till i get them... or were they not added if somebody could help me out i'd be most grateful...
I am the unbeliever,
a shadow on the planes,
A whisper true, a song to you,
my lovers soul refrains...

#9 SHAR

SHAR
  • 89 posts

Posted 19 November 2003 - 04:18 PM

Flirts to add so far:
1. (Smile at Chloe)
2. (Wink at Chloe)

Hi there

First of i have to say this is a great mod you have here in Chloe... :D

I've currently just had the love talk after she finds out her village has been destroyed and then we go to the Five Flagon's inn to rest...what i want to know is what happens next?

Do i head for Irenicus and Bodhi or od i help Chloe find the boy?

One other thing thats bothering me at the moment is that in the flirt dialogues i do not have numbers...3,4,7,9 and no.10 in the flirt options have i done something wrong or do i have to keep force talking her till i get them... or were they not added if somebody could help me out i'd be most grateful...
I am the unbeliever,
a shadow on the planes,

#10 Lucythebeast

Lucythebeast

Chloe's bitch

• Modder
  • 593 posts

Posted 19 November 2003 - 07:52 PM

The flirts are time based I think... or set up to show up after certain love dialogues. I forget which... Sheredane would know for sure. ;)

And you can head for Irenicus now.

#11 SHAR

SHAR
  • 89 posts

Posted 20 November 2003 - 12:22 PM

Thanks Lucy...

I finished playing the SOA part of the game for like the hundreth time this year alone and i noticed that the flirts i mentioned didn't show up until the last LT at the TOL... :D :D

Anyway...it's a geat MOD...but it's just a shame that Chloe herself doesn't iniate flirts with the PC herself unless it's in a LT...which is a great shame as you could have some fun there...

Anyway i'm off to look at what other MOD's are here, but if you could recommend some ones that i should try out that would be great...

Cheers

SHAR
I am the unbeliever,
a shadow on the planes,

#12 dh003i

dh003i
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 November 2003 - 09:54 PM

How about some both hostile and friendly humorous insults?

#13 Kish

Kish
  • 1265 posts

Posted 22 November 2003 - 10:25 PM

Being able to tell a romance partner you love her is always a good flirt.

Hugging would be a good thing to add too, I think.
Posted Image

http://www.moveon.org/fox/
"You are what you do. Choose again, and change."
--Cordelia Naismith Vorkosigan

#14 SHAR

SHAR
  • 89 posts

Posted 23 November 2003 - 08:02 AM

How about some both hostile and friendly humorous insults?

Ok going slightly further into that comment what about you said about hostile and friendly insults...

What about a lover's tiff...maybe just before they go into a fight and one of them is hurt quite badly or they fight and like the Kelsey story either Chloe or the main PC sleeps with the local tavern girl...just for a bit of revenge...

Therefore we have another fight...or maybe if the Imoen isn't involved in a romance Chloe sleeps with her instead of the tavern girl...causing all sorts of problems...

As to hostile insults...we've had one already in the SOA part where you can say that Chloe has a bit of a BO problem...but i think more could be added along with friendly one's...

But i would have to say i would like to see more Chloe initiated flirts...as it is only the main PC that flirts with Chloe at the moment...

So how about we all come up with some flirts that Chloe can use on the main pc to keep the romance from being slightly one sided...

SHAR
I am the unbeliever,
a shadow on the planes,

#15 Grim Squeaker

Grim Squeaker

Fallen

• 1018 posts

Posted 10 January 2004 - 07:33 AM

As I mentioned in the other thread it would be nice to have some of the standard flirts from the flirt packs:
e.g.

Hold hands
Kiss sweetly
Kiss roughly
Kiss on the cheek
Hug
Nuzzling
Tickling
Asking for a massage
Giving Chloe a massage
Squeeze her arse
Hold her from behind and kiss her neck
Bite her ear
Caressing

Also similar flirts from her would be nice.
"You alone can make my song take flight..."

#16 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

Living on Wings of Dreams

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 23 March 2004 - 05:05 AM

Well seems this topic is called questions for Chloe lets try again...

Chloe I have been searching for the answer, but you seem reluctant to tell me. Would you please tell me just this once?

Why do you have a sword of the god Lathander? I thought you kept on purpose a neutral aspect to everything. But why does a good god like Lathander give you that weapon or how did you require it to better rephrase the question.

And off course this a bit personal again, but how can you mother Akadia upgrade weapons given to you by Lathander?

Sorry if this is a bit to personal, but I just have to know this.

Still modding the Mod for the Wicked... It is a big project you know... And I got sidetracked (several times) a bit... sorry.
However, as we all know, Evil never really sleeps.

Sentences marking (my) life:

Winds of change... Endure them, and in Enduring grow Stronger
It takes a fool to look for logic in a man's heart
Never question the sanity of the insane
The Harmony of Life is Chaos

(1st march 2009) SHS women over me:
Kat: if there were more guys that looked like you out here, people's offspring wouldnt be so damn ugly
Noctalys: you are adorable :P

~~ I love it, and I am humbled! Yay! ~~

#17 Jolinar

Jolinar
  • 42 posts

Posted 23 March 2004 - 08:52 AM

Hmm, you really seem to enjoy posting your question in threads they don't belong in, don't you ?
If it bothers you so much, why not make your own thread? I'm sure Lucy would gladly answer all your questions if you direct the to the correct person...

#18 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 09:25 AM

The frist reply was indeed wrong, but where else should I put this question. This thread is tittled to ask questions so I thought I put it up hear. To start a whole new thread would seem to me a bit unnecessary

Still modding the Mod for the Wicked... It is a big project you know... And I got sidetracked (several times) a bit... sorry.

Kat: if there were more guys that looked like you out here, people's offspring wouldnt be so damn ugly

#19 Jolinar

Jolinar
  • 42 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 11:22 AM

In case you didn't notice, this thread was made to suggest questions and flirts for Chloe in the game.

#20 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 29 March 2004 - 12:45 AM

Whoops sorry didn't notice, though I think a character with a good amount of Wis should ask it. It is a intressting question. But I'll open a new thread then. And be the last time I post it, sorry for the trouble.