Koraxx and compatibility with smaller mods

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 -Thade-

-Thade-

Posted 06 September 2005 - 03:31 AM

First up I'd like to congratulate and applaud GILGAMESH on an awesome mod.this is by far the best "BIG MOD"out there.I Expected one of the big guns like weimer but they didnt have the goons.KEEP GOING MAN DONT QUIT ON IT.I think it still has great potential.keep fixen them bugs its worth it we apreciate it.RoT ROCKS!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
OK to business.Koraxx is a joinable npc right?why is there no level progression and cant gain XP.(he is part of RoT right)cause that brings me 2 second question.compatibility with other smaller mods like ease of use and the like.i have playd up 2 where u rescue regis and no bugs so far.and i have got various smaller mods installed(if someone replies ill list them all)ive got some of the weimer mods 2 work and g3tweaks(but only some)if someone has a list of the smaller mods that they know work,itl be nice to know wich work and wich doesnt. :P

and ive read that the patch works,but should i install it after or before Rot?

Assistance would be apreciated

#2 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 06 September 2005 - 04:07 AM

o yea and ive struggled to install all these smaller mods and RoT for about 3 weekdays(i work till 4)and the whole of this weekend(0800-0200 saturday morning through sunday night)when i installed them i got no errors but yet 2 test them.will c if all goes well and report on it.and will list them all.(ive reinstalled SOA about 58 times this weekend im going insane.)im scared 2 tinker any more cause if the damn thing crashes again ill XPLODE but im a patient creature...thing...man,whatever.

#3 Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh
  • Modder
  • 215 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 11:53 AM

Thanks for the support! :) I have no idea what works with the mod and what doesnŽt so I appreciate the work you are doing.

Hmm...Koraxx? Nope, not a part of RoT. ;)

And, yes, the patch seems to be working at least for some people. If you want to try it, the order is SoA, patch, RoT.

Thanks again for the work you are doing!

P.S. IŽm pretty busy at the moment but IŽll take the weekend to work on RoT.

#4 -Thade-

-Thade-

Posted 07 September 2005 - 10:34 PM

OK here are the things ive installed that have not crashed the game...yet.
abeystore(quite creepy merchant)
Anarg(gives him a cool helm)
BagBonus v1.0
Calculatorv1.0.4
Deeper Shadows of Amnn v2.1
Dungeon be gone(pick up wulfgar and then use the ;BeGone Guy to teleport u to the end then pick up Drizzt)
G3 Aniversary
G3 Tweaks(not Tob Components and some other stuff...still need 2 check)
Improoved Firkraak(makes him a 'Bit" harder and u get lots of Cool Stuff)
MarketPrices
Mordans Xmas Mod
G3Oversight
PrRings
Ribalds Genie
Rolles(pretty nifty stuff from that guy)
Sdm6
SPcollection
Teleport v6
Turnip Golem
Vicmod(but not weapons for all)
wa2robe
Weimer ease(not all of it though...still needs chec'in)
Weimer item upgrade
Weimer spell 50
:Poke:

i'll try other stuff too since ive downloaded pretty much EVERY mod thats out there but these are the ones im trying out now i know their all very small,but they add a little spice 2 the game(asif RoT doesn't already)but maybe someone will find it usefull, :cheers:

ive just killed that U-master guy cause i still need XP too enter Bruenors cabin,(man that was hard im a F/C/M all at level ten with wulfgar,Drizzt,Regis(and Koraxx still dont know wich mod put him in there)then i went and killed that demi lich in arlax(regis was the only friggin one who could damage him and eventually killed him) but im still a little short on XP.i know im probably whay early in the mod but the only bugs ive had so far is some people that wont initiate dialog and when i killed the U-master i couldnt rest or save(even when i traveled 2 other areas)but i reloaded my quiksave(had too kill that guy again aaaargh)and still the same bug.BUT NOT TO WORRY the game autosaves when u exit the cabin(after u killed U-master)then i reloaded the autosave and TADDA resting and saving enabled.Weird. B)

Hey,can we post a topick about how people kill certain creatures in RoT like the U-master and demi-lich and the like.it'd be cool 2 know what strategies people use,kinda like checking the statistics :whistling:

#5 Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh
  • Modder
  • 215 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 04:59 AM

Thanks for that list! :) Once it has been tested IŽll be sure to make a sticky topic about it.

And sure, you can make a strategy topic. ;) No problem.