Strange Installation...issue

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 -Isina-

-Isina-

Posted 26 September 2005 - 03:20 PM

Okay, when I installed RoT, it seems to create its own BGII:SoA folder; even when it is in my own SoA folder. This new folder holds its own override, portraits, music, data, and so forth, and I'm not quite sure what to do about it, and I do not believe the mod functions right with everything in a separate folder. Should I take these portrait and overrride folders and move them into the original corresponding folders? Is this mis-installation or is it supposed to do this?

#2 -Thade-

-Thade-

Posted 26 September 2005 - 11:56 PM

Okay, when I installed RoT, it seems to create its own BGII:SoA folder; even when it is in my own SoA folder. This new folder holds its own override, portraits, music, data, and so forth, and I'm not quite sure what to do about it, and I do not believe the mod functions right with everything in a separate folder. Should I take these portrait and overrride folders and move them into the original corresponding folders? Is this mis-installation or is it supposed to do this?

View Post

You have to change the installation path,i was confused when that happned 2 me too,but if u replace the original SOA folders with the Rot ones they work fine,so just change installation path for rot

#3 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 27 September 2005 - 12:46 PM

So does this mean I should put the RoT folders in the BG folders, or completely replace them?

#4 -Isina-

-Isina-

Posted 29 September 2005 - 08:32 PM

Yay, I finally got it! :lol: Thank you so much! I can't wait to try out this mod! ^_^