SoS & TDD v1.04, BDash v1.5, DetectableStates v1.1

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Radier

Radier
  • 34 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 11:41 AM

I´m glad you continue to NeJ and TS! Wow! :Bow:

May I ask why the size of the newer SoS and TDD versions are alot smaller than 1.03 non-WeiDU versions?

#22 NiGHTMARE

NiGHTMARE
  • 2328 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 12:06 PM

I'm assuming that the newer versions have compressed area graphics, so that would probably account for much of the size decrease.

#23 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 03:36 PM

I'm assuming that the newer versions have compressed area graphics, so that would probably account for much of the size decrease.

View Post

And lots of useless repeated TISs already found in BG2 removed as well.

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU and Mods
Throne of Bhaal Extender (TobEx)

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)

#24 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 17 October 2005 - 10:19 AM

I'm currently playing SOS & TDD 1.04 + Patch. I have noticed the new versions, 1.05 and Fix 1 for each. My question is how do I install this or do I even need to? If I do, do I uninstall everything or can I just overwrite the files and reinstall? I noticed the Fixes have exe files, do I fully install the mods and then unpack and install the fix? The readme was no help. If someone could let me know, I would appreciate it. Oh, also, do I need to start a new game?

#25 seanas

seanas
  • Modder
  • 1906 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 12:49 AM

I'm currently playing SOS & TDD 1.04 + Patch. I have noticed the new versions, 1.05 and Fix 1 for each. My question is how do I install this or do I even need to? If I do, do I uninstall everything or can I just overwrite the files and reinstall? I noticed the Fixes have exe files, do I fully install the mods and then unpack and install the fix? The readme was no help. If someone could let me know, I would appreciate it. Oh, also, do I need to start a new game?

to install the v1.05 + fix, you will need to do a completely fresh install, and start a completely new game.

the weidu versions are still in beta-testing, so each time a new version comes out, it requires a completely new installation; when they're stable, full public releases will be made, complte with documentation, and requiring only updates/ patches as necessary. until then, enjoy the bug-hunting!

"A simple test of the relative merits of science and religion is to compare lighting your house at night by prayer or electricity" - A. C. Grayling
"EFF files have saves, too." - CamDawg
|| this is radio seanas || BP Series v3 || seanas at work ||

#26 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 18 October 2005 - 04:55 AM

Thanks for the quick reply.

#27 kharan5876

kharan5876
  • 204 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 01:36 PM

Is anyone else experiencing this bug? I tried an install of just baldurdash followed by BGT and the playable npc voices in BG1 are all messed up. Imoen has the wrong voice(not sure whos it is), Montaron uses Khalieds voice, and Xzar uses Xans voiceset. Also the voice for the chapter 2 text is completely wrong, its some ogre voice instead of the narrator.

EDIT

Heh seems I created this issue myself by putting a baldurs gate dvd in the drive during install, used warcraft 3 and it installed properly.

Edited by kharan5876, 18 October 2005 - 02:24 PM.