Photo

The city of the Gragha, help

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Master Po

Master Po
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 01:05 PM

I need a little help to get beyond the locked door in The city of the Gragha. They said I have to solve some riddle. Well, I found four tablets, then I got tired of walking around in circles and starting slaughtering the guards and then tried to kill the leader who was unkillable without cheating.

I suppose I have to reload and find all of the tablets with the story(riddle?) on them again, but how to I get beyond this area?

I tried the MoveToArea cheat and moved to the next area, but the game crashed when some giants came onto the screen.

#2 TheWizard

TheWizard
  • 354 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 09:09 PM

Well, umm, since you didn't retrieve all the tablets and bring them to the king/queen then clearly you cannot move on to the next area. Try completing this quest and then you will be given more clues to advance via dialog from the king/queen. :)

Original Characters and Creatures - http://www.iegmc.org/dnd

#3 Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh
  • Modder
  • 215 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 05:40 AM

This part of the game shouldnŽt be too hard. Just find the last tablet from a round-shaped room and then repeat their story at the door. YouŽll be able to advance.

About that crash with the giants, itŽs actually an old bug which has been fixed by the patches. Have you installed them all? (1.0a, Patch4, Patch5)

#4 Master Po

Master Po
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 12:54 PM

OK, I wandered around and finally found the fifth book, then went through the locked door.

Three vampires appeared, I killed them, then a giant showed up. When I attacked the giant, the game crashed.

I have patched up to patch 5. Any ideas?

Edited by Master Po, 02 October 2005 - 12:54 PM.

#5 Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh
  • Modder
  • 215 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 05:59 AM

This kind of bug is caused by a corrupted animation. IŽll look into it as soon as possible.