Morninglord temple

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 ronin

ronin
  • Modder
  • 2114 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 12:55 PM

What is the area code for the temple where I get the mace blessed? The only area showing to the east of the Friendly Arm Inn is peldale and there aint no temple there.

Thanks

ronin

#2 Golden Thief

Golden Thief
  • 127 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 04:33 PM

If I remember correctly it is the Temple east of Beregost, it is missed named I think. Area Code 9300 long distance.

#3 Sir BillyBob

Sir BillyBob
  • Modder
  • 5315 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 07:29 PM

Correct, a MorningLord is the title of a Lathander priest. The temple is East of town. It should appear on your map anytime you head East. The temple itself is AR9302.

Tired of Bhaal? Try some classics mods instead:
Classic Adventures
Official Classic Adventures Website

#4 ronin

ronin
  • Modder
  • 2114 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 11:27 PM

thanks, in the walkthru it says a temple east of Friendly Arm Inn.

ronin

#5 Sir BillyBob

Sir BillyBob
  • Modder
  • 5315 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 07:00 AM

Thanks for pointing that out, I will fix the walkthrough in the readme for the next version.

Classic Adventures

#6 ronin

ronin
  • Modder
  • 2114 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 08:57 AM

Found the temple, thanks, WOW what a great mace for BG1 game!!

ronin

#7 Promilus

Promilus
  • 378 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 11:06 AM

Most of NTotoSC/DSotSC items are way overpowered...however even if playing BGT u'll lose them after transition so they're only usefull in the BG1 part :) What do u tell about General Ghotal (?) Sword+5? muahahah :D

#8 ronin

ronin
  • Modder
  • 2114 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 11:17 AM

lol... by the time i transition I will be way over the starting level for bg2. I have only just started ch 5, and finished bone hill and dsotsc and my main character (berserker) is already 10th level. the rest of the party is averaging 9th. I have 5 pairs of boots of speed from the citadel quest... that rocks. the citadel was just totally awesome, one of the best made mods i have ever had the joy to play.

ronin

#9 Sir BillyBob

Sir BillyBob
  • Modder
  • 5315 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 02:23 PM

You mean the Northern Citadel? That is part of NTotSC. Definitely not your typical dungeon crawl at least not until the end.

Classic Adventures

#10 Promilus

Promilus
  • 378 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 05:44 AM

Maybe that vampire citadel which is copy of Durlag's tower with parts of other maps? It's really nice :]

#11 ronin

ronin
  • Modder
  • 2114 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 12:56 AM

no, the citadel with the drow and druegar dwarves in it.

ronin

#12 Sir BillyBob

Sir BillyBob
  • Modder
  • 5315 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 06:45 AM

Oh okay, I wouldn't call it a citadel, but yes, it does have all the area graphics of a fortress instead of caves. Some players have said they didn't like this part because it was just a dungeon crawl. You liked it though? Actually, I still like IWD because it is a big dungeon crawl. Sometimes, the Fedx quests become really annoying.

Classic Adventures

#13 ronin

ronin
  • Modder
  • 2114 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 07:18 AM

i am now in baldurs gate and i hate that part of the game. i do the little quests for the xp but its boring as hell. gonna drive on tho to see how high in level i can get to transition to bg2.

ronin