OblivionMaster
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 11:05 AM

Race: Argonian
Birthsign: The Theif
Class Name: RougeMage
Specialzation: Stealth
Favored Attributes: Willpower Agility
Major Skills: Acrobatics,Destruction,Light Armor,Marksman,Restoration,Security,Sneak

Best class ever :D

#82 -Relyt-

-Relyt-

Posted 14 February 2012 - 11:02 PM

I was bored with creating a plain class, so some friends and I decided to create an "organization" haha.
Organization Name: Scarlet Crows
Okay so this is a guild of people who live by, and enforce a special code called the "Bloody Wing"
the Bloody Wing says that people must never disobey the will of the Great Crow the one they believe to be the ruler of Oblivion and the overseer of Daedra. The first rule is that Oblivion must be seperated from the mortal world always.. Obviously this rule is broken in Oblivion, so they kill anything that one of their men sees coming out of a portal. One of their goals is to close Oblivion Gates. Another rule is that one must never summon a daedra unless it is needed.. ( you know those random guild masters that will randomly summon stunted scamps and other daedra for no reason? yeah, kill them.) They also believe in sacrifice.. i found this part fun, the way i do it is find a random npc you normally wouldnt care for, stalk them for a day or two, learn their schedule, and kill them in their home you can kill them any where just don't get caught.
So here are the classes I made some and my buddehz made some and we are still make more.
S.C. Agent- A Hidden agent for the Order of the Scarlet Crow.
Race- Any, preferably a common race for the city you live in.
Specialization- Stealth
Skills- it really depends on what you want to do, you could have anything thats a normal "job" in a town, nothing a normal human wouldnt have besides your combat training for sacrifices, your stealth for spying, that kind of thing, this class is the most "free" for the crows, and yeah, agents can also close oblivion gates and such but they mainly stay within city limits. a good class if you want to add spice to your villager or merchant character.

Class name: S.C. Enforcer.
Race- Any
Specialization- Combat.
attributes-Strength, Endurance
Skills- Anything combat related, this class is pretty much the warrior of the crows.

ok i have more classes but im done typing for now, of you want to make some SC classes feel free.

#83 -HowdyPardner-

-HowdyPardner-

Posted 14 February 2012 - 11:12 PM

that sc thing sounds like fun ill make one
class- SC monk
specialty- magic
attributes-agility, willpower
skills- restoration, conjuration, hand to hand, destruction, sneak, athletics, acrobatics, security

the monks of the main sc temple are in charge of appeasing the great crow with worship and sacrifice,agens do some sacrificing, but monks are hardcore, they will send enforcers to sacrifice entire villages.. weekly.. they are specialized in invading towns and sacrifing important people to give their god a little.. snack..

#84 -ImmaDog-

-ImmaDog-

Posted 28 April 2012 - 05:17 PM

Class Name: Feline
Race (If Applicable): Khajit
Birthsign: Thief
Favoured Attributes: Strength & Speed
Specialty (Magic, Stealth, Combat): Combat
Skills: Acrobatics, Alchemy, Armorer, Athletics, Hand To Hand, Mercantile, Security
Description:
Everybody wants to be a cat,
because a cat's the only cat
who knows where it's at.
Everybody's pickin' up on that feline beat,
'cause everything else is obsolete.

#85 -longslayer-

-longslayer-

Posted 28 May 2012 - 04:27 PM

Class Name: Dumb A**
Birthsign: The Tower
Favoured Attributes: Luck and Personality
Specialty: Combat
Skills: Speech Craft, Mercantile, Hand to Hand, Athletics, Armorer, Alchemy, Block

#86 -mr. v43-

-mr. v43-

Posted 21 July 2012 - 04:31 AM

race: Nord
class: doomknight
favored attributes: willpower and speed
skills: blade, heavy armor, destruction, alchemy, block, conjuration, restoration
birthsign: atronach
specialization: magic

any suggestions?

#87 -Fatfighter99-

-Fatfighter99-

Posted 10 August 2012 - 06:19 PM

This is what I use.

Name: Traitor
Race: Argonian
Birthsign: The Thief (for the agility and sneak bonus)
Specialization: Stealth
Favored attributes:Strength, Personality, Luck
Major Skills: Blunt, Sneak, Speechcraft, Acrobatics, Light Armour, Security, Athletics.

Description: As a Traitor your goal is to stay on everyone's good side, unless you need somthing done. If you need anything done, your not afraid to kill anyone you need to for it. You're suited for the Dark Brotherhood, as they're the only ones who repay your blood thirst. You'll join the theives guild just for the cheap bounty pay off. Traitors have been noted to resist arrest, and even kill gaurds to make it to your local Doyen. The shadows are your best friend, and the theives guild armour is your favored equipment, along with a sturdy war axe. You may not major in Marksmen, but you always keep one with you for those long range assasinations.

#88 -1upshroomish-

-1upshroomish-

Posted 03 October 2012 - 01:45 PM

Class: Quincy (you know, from Bleach?)
Race: Breton (for magicka pool/conjuration) or wood elf (for marksman)
Birthsign: Atronach (strong, usefull spells, but forces you to rely on your arrows and conserve your magicka)
Specialty: your choice. (Mage for conjuration, restoration and destruction(my choice because magic is a b*tch to level), or stealth for, well, pretty much everything in stealth!(probably the best choice)
Favored atributes: intelligence, agility
Major skills: athletics, acrobatics, conjuration, destruction, restoration, light armor, marksman

Class description: A whichunter-like class in the sense that it is a mystic archer, but has a quincy spin on it. Mainly a role-playing class, but a powerful one if used right. A Breton or wood elf shooting arrows from afar (bound bow), and using magic when necessary (destruction for offence, restoration for defense, and conjuration for both( bound weapons and armor)). Join the mages guild as soon as you finish the tutorial, because you will need the custom spells. You will use restoration for the "fortify" spells, to give yourself a massive boost to offence(blut), defense(also blut), speed(hirenkyaku), or, later in the game, you can sacrifice all your magicka to (for a very short time) get amazing offense, defense, armor, bow, and speed (leztz stil). I spent about 20 minutes trying to make my character look just like Uryu Ishida from Bleach, and I'm very satisfied.

For those who haven't seen Bleach:
Blut: A powerful technique used by high level Quincies, it can be used to give the user incredible offensive or defensive skills for a short time, but they cannot use them both at once.
Hirenkyaku: A powerful movement technique, allowing the user to move faster than the human eye can trace.
Leztz stil: The ultimate Quincy ability. By sacrificing all of one's own powers (losing their abilities permanently), a Quincy can gain power beyond human comprehension, destroying even the strongest of creatures in just one arrow, but the ability only gives this strength for a short time.

P.s. it's almost 2013 and I still play Oblivion all the time, it's a classic game that I don't see getting old or out-dated any time soon

#89 -PrinceRPG-

-PrinceRPG-

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:30 PM

Class Name- Templar-Mage
Race-Breton
BirthSign-Apprentice (but if i had the option for a do over i would of picked mage)
Focus-Mage
Focused Attributes-Intelligence And Strength
Major Skills- Alteration,Alchemy,Blade,Heavy Armor, Mysticism,Destruction, And Conjuration
Description- I have made several classes and this is the best if you want a mage with the perk of being a heavy warrior this is the class for you i had so much fun playing this class i really didnt need arrows i had fireball spell and shock spell in the beginning but when i got summon bow i was deadly. Also dont worry even though bretons arent combat oriented you will be able to kill off most of the enemies in the game at level 1 i even acquired imperial armor and wore up to level 10. the reason behind me making this class is that mages are weak in health stamina and strength so this class evens everything out you can be a mage with defensive and offensive magic and at the same time be a sword and shield wielding badass. Also if you want to use this class you dont have to pick alchemy you can pick restoration illusion blunt block atletics acrobatics just make sure you dont pick any thief oriented skills i have experimented with all these options and if you pick like sneck or marksman or secruity you wont get the full mage/warrior build and you will just basically be a alll around character rather than a templar but its just a suggestion you can pick anything you want. so theres my class i reached about level 35 and now im starting a new game with same class but ima do all side quest and try to reach level 75.

#90 -nick420-

-nick420-

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:00 PM

the mage assassin
specialty:stealth, magic and combat

race: imperial, breton
sign the mage
attributes: intelligence, willpower
skills: marksman, sneak, destruction, conjuration, alteration, blade, light armor

mage assassins are hired mercenaries specializing in stealth and are very adept in magic as well. a mage assassin is one hard ass you dont want to fuck with. mage assassins are known for there intelligence and tenacity and employ a wide range of tactics to take out there foes. prefering stealth first and foremost they are incredibly quiet and discreet they are also very skilled marksmen. they are how ever more than capable of going blow for blow with a sword or employing destruction magic.
mage assassins are intelligent able to quickly asses a situation and come up with the perfect tactics to assassinate foes in but a few seconds. most people arent lucky enough to see there killer and are often dead before the realize they are being hunted. everybody needs a back up plan however, if a mage assassin for some reason finds themselves outnumbered they are very skilled conjurers and can summon the nastiest of creatures to do there bidding and have a tool kit of alteration spells if shit gets real hairy. the vast majority are contracted by the empire. some do go rogue having no loyalty and willing to work for who ever has the coin. most rogue mage assassins tend to be bretons or dark elfs. mage assassins working for the empire tend to be imperial. as of recently mage assassins seem to be employed taking out members of the mythic dawn and other daedra worshipers and daedra themselves that are wreaking havoc.

#91 -Equil-

-Equil-

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:52 PM

I'm not sitting in front of my game right now, so excuse the mistakes

I like to call it the MiRAGE

Race: Breton
Birthsign: up for debate.
Combat or Stealth
Major Skills: Sneak, Destruction, restoration, blade, alteration, illusion, light armor

Basically, walk softly and carry a big stick. Sneak up on a group of people, RAGE MODE ACTIVATE, kill everyone, disappear into the shadows, lather, rise, repeat

#92 -obilvion-thinker-

-obilvion-thinker-

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:27 AM

This-is-my-very-first-post-sadly-my-space-bar-is-broken-and-my-grammer/spelling-also-sucks-im-going-to-do-10-class-one-for-each-race-these-class-i-have-never-played-there-built-more-for-story-then-use-ill-start-with-altmer-aka-high-elf-and-end-with-imperial-XD
Class Name:-Flash-Mage
Race (If Applicable):-Altmer
Birthsign:-mage
Favoured Attributes:-intelligence-personality
Specialty (Magic, Stealth, Combat):-magic
Skills:-alchemy-conjuration-mysticism-mercantile-speechcraft-illusion
Description:-perfering-to-confuse-there-enemy-and-sumoning-ceatures-over-blasting-or-hacking-there-enemys-these-altmer-go-the-way-of-the-trader-and-perfer-to-make-friends-over-enemys-there-obssed-with-the-ruins-of-the-aylieds-and-turning-a-quick-coin-by-taking-the-artafacts-and-selling-them-they-perfer-to-make-a-quick-flash-and-then-pull-a-houdini-then-sell-what-evers-left-over-from-the-remains-of-those-who-would-harm-them

Class Name:-Black-Mark
Race (If Applicable):-argonian
Birthsign:-serpent
Favoured Attributes:-speed-and-agilty
Specialty (Magic, Stealth, Combat):stealth
Skills:-marksmen-alchemy-athletics-acrobatics-light-armor-security-sneak
Description:-these-cleaver-lizards-use-the-shadows-to-strike-fear-and-death-into-there-enemys-hearts-they-perfer-to-protect-them-selves-and-take-whatever-they-want-angerd-at-all-other-race-for-there-difernces-they-seek-a-world-with-out-mer-or-human-or-cats-these-black-marks-are-pros-with-both-bows-and-posions-being-able-to-out-run-even-the-fastest-of-elves-or-cats-bewere-there-speed-cuning-and-accuracy

Class Name:-Sniper
Race (If Applicable):-Bosmer
Birthsign:-thief
Favoured Attributes:-speed-agilty
Specialty (Magic, Stealth, Combat):-stealth
Skills:-marksmen-sneak-athletics-blade-block-light-armor-alteration
Description:-these-bosmer-are-part-of-a-very-old-yet-elite-order-of-bow-elfs-who-take-there-enemys-out-from-afar-but-can-also-stand-there-ground-with-a-blade-and-shield-beening-very-verstile-these-elves-fight-all-forms-of-couprtion-to-nature-and-to-other-races-beliving-in-balance-over-chaos-and-order-useing-there-mastary-of-the-bow-these-elves-will-do-any-thing-to-prove-them-slevs-even-if-it-means-having-to-kill-or-even-slaughter-whole-comunitys-and-or-asassinting-comenors-or-nobles

Class Name:-Rock-Mage
Race (If Applicable):-Breton
Birthsign:-lady
Favoured Attributes:-will-power-endurance
Specialty (Magic, Stealth, Combat):-magic-or-combat
Skills:-alteration-destruction-blunt-heavy-armor-restoration-mysticism-block
Description:-these-bretons-perfer-to-slam-there-enemys-with-both-lighting-and-mace-with-devestaing-effeact-while-leaving-there-enemys-exposed-and-vaunerble-useing-heavy-armor-alteration-and-restoration-to-keep-them-alive-they-just-love-a-good-fight-to-see-there-enemys-dead-or-dieing-they-kill-for-pleasure-and-for-justice-and-maybe-both-at-the-same-time-its-never-to-late-for-a-good-rock-ale-to-clam-the-nerves

Class Name:-Blood-Blade
Race (If Applicable):-Dunmer
Birthsign:-warrior
Favoured Attributes:-speed-and-strength
Skills:-athletics-acrobatics-light-armor-blade-alchemy-illusion-sneak
Description:-these-dumer-are-warrios-born-under-the-blood-moon-in-the-blood-temple-suronded-by-blood-lake-with-the-sign-of-the-warrior-showing-most-proment-in-the-night-sky-these-warriors-will-do-whatever-they-want-for-the-greater-good-of-the-empire-unlike-other-dunmer-these-dunmer-warriors-fight-for-the-empire-and-to-restore-the-true-air-to-the-thorn-they-use-there-wits-and-speed-to-out-match-any-other-warrior/mage/ranger

Class Name:-Moon-Priest
Race (If Applicable):khajiit
Birthsign:-ritual-or-shadow
Favoured Attributes:- speed-luck

Skills: :-hand-to-hand-alchemy-restoration-light-armor-sneak-althletics-acrobatics
Description:-these-khajiit-worship-the-night-sky-useing-there-healing-abiltys-and-potion-to-make-a-mockery-of-other-healers-they-perfer-to-fight-hand-to-hand-then-useing-weapons-and-perfer-to-sneak-around-then-fighting-toe-to-toe-these-khajiits-use-there-healing-abilty-there-speed-and-there-fist-to-make-others-kneel-down-before-them-they-belive-in-the-extintion-of-all-living-creatures-both-on-this-plane-and-any-other-plane-of-existence-including-them-slevs

Class Name:-Northen-Warrior
Race (If Applicable):-Nord
Birthsign:-steed
Favoured Attributes:-strength-endurance
Specialty (Magic, Stealth, Combat):-combat
Skills:-blunt-armorer-heavy-armor-block-destruction-athletics-mercentile
Description:-nord-haling-from-skyrim-who-bring-frost-and-axe-down-on-there-enemy-these-nord-love-to-drink-sing-and-fight-there-nothing-better-then-a-bloody-battle-in-minus-25-degress-weather-then-finshing-with-a-good-pint-of-ale-but-unlike-most-nords-these-warrior-loving-to-freeze-there-enemys-with-frost-magic-and-then-split-them-in-two-with-there-axe-most-northen-warriors-are-born-under-the-sign-of-the-steed-making-them-the-fastest-heavy-armor-fighter-known

Class Name:-Juggernut
Race (If Applicable):-Orc
Birthsign:-warrior
Favoured Attributes:-endurance-willpower
Skills:-heavy-armor-restoration-blunt-hand-to-hand-armorer-athletics-alteration
Description:-these-orcs-are-able-to-withstand-the-strongest-blows-and-shrug-them-off-there-is-no-other-who-could-match-them-in-sheer-size-or-strength-there-abilty-to-take-even-a-fire-ball-with-nothing-but-a-scratch-makes-them-a-match-for-any-thing-and-any-one-they-love-to-charge-into-combat-with-out-even-thinking-and-just-smash-all-in-there-way-then-rest-up-on-some-carnege-stakes-there-nothing-better-then-ripping-your-enemys-leg-or-arm-off-then-eating-it-to-regain-your-strength

Class Name:-Blade-Master
Race (If Applicable):-Redguard
Birthsign:-steed
Favoured Attributes:-strength-speed
Skills:-blade-light-armor-athletic-acrobatics-block-hand-to-hand-heavy-armor
Description:-these-redguard-are-all-about-the-way-of-the-blade-mastering-them-at-an-early-age-and-being-very-verstile-with-both-heavy-and-light-armor-they-love-a-good-fight-but-there-most-favorite-thing-to-do-is-to-prove-themselvs-against-grand-enemys-like-trolls-or-wraiths-or-even-daedra-to-fight-is-to-live-to-kill-is-gain-skill-that-is-the-way-of-the-blade-master-to-run-in-with-light-armor-then-switch-to-heavy-to-finsh-the-job

Class Name:-Imperial-Noble
Race (If Applicable):-Imperial
Birthsign:-lord
Favoured Attributes:-personality-endurance
Skills:-blade-armorer-block-heavy-armor-speachcraft-mercentile-illusion
Description:-these-imperial-are-lords-who-have-lost-face-with-the-emperor-and-seek-to-regain-there-honor-any-way-they-can-they-are-great-speakers-and-master-traders-who-itch-for-combat-but-hate-seeing-people-die-unless-they-are-outlaws-or-brigends-or-bandits-using-there-tongue-and-blade-to-make-even-the-mightest-of-creautre-so-see-stars-around-there-head-but-like-all-lords-they-seem-to-have-a-weakness-to-fire-but-beening-able-to-heal-them-selvs-do-to-there-noble-blood-keeps-them-fighting-even-when-the-most-hardyest-warriors-or-mages-would-crumble

plz-tell-what-you-think-this-is-just-a-trial-and-error-these-class-may-or-may-not-work-XD

#93 ShiraBliss

ShiraBliss
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:05 AM

Class Name: Demon Hunter
Birthsign: The Lady
Favoured Attributes: Agility, Willpower, and Endurance
Specialty (Magic, Stealth, Combat): Combat
Skills: Marksman, Heavy Armor, Alchemy, Restoration, Armorer, Athletics, and Alteration
Description:

While other archers take cover and pick off their enemies from afar, the Demon Hunter does no such thing. Armed with powerful shield magic, crippling poison and incredible marksmanship, the Demon Hunter takes center stage and with incredible speed and precision sends the abominations that plague Tamriel back to the pitiful origins from whence they came. Come beast, man, mer, vampire, daedra- the Demon Hunter is waiting.

When playing as a Demon Hunter, your specialty is mass mayhem. Find an enemy, smear a little poison on your bow, and fire away. Your heavy armor gives you great protection, and with shield spell like aegis cast you're unstoppable. Athletics gives you all the fatigue recovery you need, and in the earlier levels helps deal with the encumbrance of wearing heavy armor. Armorer is there so that you can create armor and weapons to your liking, as well as make you more self-reliant when it comes to your gear which fits the hard persona of the Demon Hunter.

Leveling should be pretty easy. Athletics is incredibly easy to level, so no worries there. Marksman can take a while, but if you find large pens or areas with easy to kill animals like rats you should be fine. 

Now, for the others, this is an effective training regime: Get some stinkhorn caps and flax seeds (for earlier levels) and make some restore magicka potions to increase your Alchemy. Then head out into Cyrodill and find a beast, like a wolf, and just stand there. Let him attack you and your Heavy Armor skill will increase. Use a heal spell when your health gets low, leveling Restoration while you're at it. Drink your hand-made restore magicka potions when need be, and continue the process. When you feel as though you've had enough, ready your bow and kill whatever is attacking you. Go to an armorer bench and repair your Heavy Armor (increasing the Armorer skill). Repeat the system and you'll be unstoppable in no time.

#94 -ILL IMP-

-ILL IMP-

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:49 AM

Class:Conquestador

Race: Imperial

Specilization: Combat Endurance Personality

Sign: Warrior

Skills: Blade, Block, Heavy Armor, Speech, Merchantile, Armorer, and Lockpicking

Description: God, Glory, and Gold. You go into the wild finding fourtune, adventure, and the wicked that threaten the nine and the people of cyrodill.. This class is great for questing and for getting huge money quick. Buy all the houses to get the full effect. Buy the houses and furniture in order.(Imperial city, Bravil, Anvil, Leyawiin, bruma, Cheydinhal, Chorrol, and finally Skingrad.) Get fame in each city while buying your houses, For the Nine, Glory, and Gold.

#95 -Dakota Taylor-

-Dakota Taylor-

Posted 14 June 2013 - 02:23 PM

Class Name: The Treasure Hunter
Race- Breton
Birth-sign- The Steed
Type- Stealth
2 Favored Attributes- Agility, Luck
7 Major Skills-Athletics, Acrobatics, Destruction, Marksman, Alteration, Hand-to-Hand, Conjuration
Desc.- This class is made for a major purpose; to find the best things there are. This class helps the player avoid danger, and when in trouble, able to immediately destroy their opponents. Break into homes and find 100's of dollars worth of gold. Ore, wander deep into Vindasel and take out Umbra to claim your prize.

Class Name: Destruction's Wanderer
Race- Nord
Birth-sign- Tower
Type- Combat
2 Favored Attributes- Endurance, Strength
7 Major Skills- Light Armor, Destruction, Blade, Athletics, Acrobatics, Marksman, Conjuration
Desc.- These people focus on one thing- elimination. If there is an enemy, there is no way it will survive. They will destroy it. They focus more on power and strength than organization and profit.

For the treasure hunter,if you like to take risks,just of the side of the island near Anvil,thier lies a skeleton of "identity unknown",about a foot away you'll find his skull and on it will be the enchanted glass helmet know as "Fin Gleam".But there is a catch...it's at the bottem of the ocean.Good luck........

Pff...Ill just complete "Go Fish" in Weye and use the ring you get.

#96 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:53 AM

Class: Tank

Birthsign: Lady

Race: Imperial

Favored Attributes: Endurance, Willpower

Specialty: Combat

Skills: Blunt, Heavy Armor, Block, Restoration, Destruction, Athletics, Acrobatics.
Description: A simple warrior class that combines magic and combat. This class is made to outlast your enemy while bashing their skulls in or burning with fire whilst restoring your own health with magicka.

#97 -Kalkynrir-

-Kalkynrir-

Posted 05 July 2013 - 03:26 PM

Class: False Prophet

Birth sign: Steed

Race: Altmer

Favored Attributes: Strength, Willpower, Speed

Specialty: Magic

Major Skills: Acrobatics, Athletics, Blade, Destruction, Light Armor, Restoration, Sneak

Description: While this man may seem to be the soul embodiment of kindness, healing the sick and protecting the infirm. He is acually only in it for himself, Using devastating fire attacks to "Cleanse" the impure, and when it may be to his benefit, lurking in the shadows waiting to take your gold or your life. 

#98 -Meanmedic5147-

-Meanmedic5147-

Posted 30 August 2013 - 07:30 AM

Class name : Ivory Legionnaire

Race: any race ruled by the Cyrodiillic Empire

Birthsign: shadow

Favourite Attributes: Strength Endurance

Specialisation: Combat, or Stealth

Major Skills: Athletics, Blade, Block, Marksman (Compulsory) Hand to Hand, Heavy Armour, Illusion, Mysticism, Restoration, Security, Sneak, Speechcraft, Light armour, Armourer (chosen by each Ivory legionnaire as specialities)

Description: An elite section of the Imperial military, the Ivory legion is a combined navy, army and imperial guard unit, set up by the empress Kateriah Septim during her rule. During peacetime, their mission is just as varied as it is in times of war. In peace time, their role is primarily policing the empire as a whole, rather than the individual provinces. This may include things such as murder investigations, high profile arrests/executions, or even providing close protection to high ranking military officers. Ivory Legionnaires have also been known to be dispersed out into the other legions, to assist them with their own tasks and deployments. During times of conflict, the Ivory legion acts as an elite force, often being the first to be sent in, to pave the way for other legions to advance, usually being behind enemy lines, and conducting stealthy attacks and reconnaissance, to harass and confuse the enemies of the empire. More often than not, the legion will remain undetected, or at the very least, unidentified , this being the reason why there are no reports of their operations. The Ivory legion is also responsible for the exploration and clearance of many tombs and crypts, deemed 'too dangerous' by other authorities. The training to become an Ivory Legionnaire is long, arduous, and unforgiving. most are selected as young children, who show specific skill in the desired qualities. These children are taken to a special training school, where they are moulded into the most robust, intelligent and disciplined soldiers of the entire empire, once an Ivory Legionnaire graduates, (only after demonstrating near-unlimited talent and passing many dangerous, and almost impossible tests and assessments) they recieve their mark of honour, a scar of the Ivory Dragon (the insignia of the legion) carved into the back of their right shoulder, a permanent reminder of the sacrifices they must make, and a badge of pride of what they have achieved for themselves, and the empire. Each ivory legionnaire must be capable of great feats, impossible courage, and seemingly endless discipline. They have to be able to operate in complete solitude if needed, in some of the worlds most brutal conditions, sometimes for unspecified periods of time, taking on completely new identities, become invisible amongst their surroundings, and strike at the heart of the problem, or their enemies, with extreme precision and timing, and they must also be capable of humility, empathy, and restraint, for the sake of the citizens that they protect and police. They truly are the empires greatest warriors.

#99 Apocrypha

Apocrypha
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:12 AM

Class: Necromancer

Race: Any (Bretons and Altmer are preferred for better spellcasting)

Birthsign: The Lady or the Mage for use, The Ritual for roleplaying

Favored Attributes: Intelligence or Endurance, Willpower

Specialization: Magic

Major Classes: Conjuration, Mysticism, Illusion, Restoration (ironically), Heavy Armor, Blunt, Destruction

Description: Necromancers specialize in the forbidden school of study: resurrecting the dead. To know death, they often study life and are thus quite capable in the fields of healing magic. While their primary method of combat is to allow their undead abominations to swarm the enemy and fire destructive spells from afar, they wear heavy armor beneath their robes and carry a blunt weapon, in case they are ever surprised from behind. Necromancers are highly skilled in twisting the minds of others so as the dispel any suspicions one might have towards their activities, and occasionally use this to lull someone into a false sense of security before ripping their soul out. Parts of the body is then carried around so as to be reanimated at any time, and the soul itself is used to fuel darker magics.

Now that I think about it, Necromancers seem a lot like evil-aligned clerics....

#100 -Max-

-Max-

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:50 PM

Race: Wood Elf

Class Name: Silencer

Sign: Thief

Attributes: Speed, Agility

Specialization: Stealth

Skills: Sneak, Blade, Marksman, Alchemy, Light armor, Illusion, Security

Description: You'll never see this guy coming, he can pick any lock, turn invisible, or just sneak right past you. he can kill just about anyone without getting caught. With his bow, he can take out guards and targets from afar, and with his blade, he can kill a guard that gets in his way, or slit the unsuspecting targets throat. with his alchemy, he can concoct deadly poisons, and potions that increase his already insane skills. And he is a master of light armor incase he gets caught in a tight spot.