• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#21 Riviera

Riviera

Silmeria, the elven bard

• 355 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 05:35 PM

*holding out hope for this mod*

What can I say, I *always* play good or neutral characters.. but having evil characters in the group can sometimes be interesting, and Brythe looks like he will *really* be interesting.

I'll be brave and say that I'll be 26 in July.. ^_^

Getting old..

Edited by Riviera, 08 February 2007 - 05:36 PM.

I do not love you as if you were salt-rose, or topaz,
or the arrow of carnations the fire shoots off.
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.
- Pablo Neruda

#22 Justyn Kase

Justyn Kase
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 02:14 AM

*holding out hope for this mod*

What can I say, I *always* play good or neutral characters.. but having evil characters in the group can sometimes be interesting, and Brythe looks like he will *really* be interesting.

I'll be brave and say that I'll be 26 in July.. ^_^

Getting old..

Young'un.

Alright, I have officially became an NPC-loving freak. I've downloaded now over forty NPCs... and I want more. Yes I know, I'll probably never play with them all (especially since four of them are foreign language only, and I have no idea what they're saying, not to mention some are in packs together)... but I want the ones still in progress as well...

And what's worse... is I don't even have any games right now. Darn it. :wacko:
If you're happy and you know it, slay a troll! If you're happy and you know, slay a troll. If you're happy and you know it and you really want to show it if you're happy and you know it slay a troll!

#23 SConrad

SConrad

I swear to drunk I'm not God

• Administrator
  • 11148 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 02:21 AM

I've downloaded now over forty NPCs... and I want more.

Uh... I didn't even know there was that many NPC mods released... :huh:

Posted Image Khadion NPC mod - Team leader, head designer
Posted Image Hubelpot NPC mod - Team leader, coder
Posted Image NPC Damage - Coder
Posted Image PC Soundsets - Coder, voice actor
Posted Image Brythe NPC mod - Designer
Posted Image DragonLance TC - Glory of Istar - Designer
Posted Image The NPC Interaction Expansion Project - Writer for Cernd, Sarevok
Posted Image The Jerry Zinger Show - Producer

Iron Modder 5 - Winner

#24 Justyn Kase

Justyn Kase
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 03:38 AM

I've downloaded now over forty NPCs... and I want more.

Uh... I didn't even know there was that many NPC mods released... :huh:

Well, that's including all the beta's and the one-dayers: Downloaded (takes a deep breath): Ajantis (German only), Alassa, Allison, Amber, Ariena, Auren, Azure, Adiena, Biddelkelorak, Britt (okay, I counted her, shouldn't have), William Bruce (All three for giggles), Beyond The Law's Kiyone and Kova, Cassius, Chiara (German only, but she has a nice looking portrait I liked), Chloe, Fade, Fonick, Gareth, Goo, Hessa, Hublepot (you know him :)... love his voice), Kari, Kelsey, Keto, Kido, Kindrek, Killer Wolf, Kiara & Zaiya (another two-pack), Kivan & Deheriana (yes, another two-pack), Nathaniel, Neh'Taniel, Matt Damon (.... LOL), Ninafer, Saerileth, Tsujatha, MTS's Summon Bhaal-spawn NPC (two, or one? Not sure here what you would count), SilverStar, Therrin, Stivan the Hunter, Tashia, Valen, Xan, Solaufein, Yasarena, Yikari, Kitanya, Yikari (I know, both in Beta), & the mighty Tiax. (pants).

Whew... I think that's all of them. So yeah, if you count them, it's over forty... but over half are probably unplayable and more harm than good. But I am slightly obsessed.

So yes... Brythe, Illyria, Chysta, and all the other ones... muhahaha... come to me... eventually.
If you're happy and you know it, slay a troll! If you're happy and you know, slay a troll. If you're happy and you know it and you really want to show it if you're happy and you know it slay a troll!

#25 -Koishii-

-Koishii-

Posted 11 June 2007 - 01:48 PM

Is this mod still active? I really like what little I've read about this mod and I'd hate for it to be abandoned like so many other great projects out there... :crying:

#26 Gwen

Gwen
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 11:07 AM

Well SConrad is kind of busy with Khadion at the moment. Not sure if he is working on anything as well though....

So patience is a must I'm afraid.
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake"

#27 Bookwyrme

Bookwyrme
  • Modder
  • 5804 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 12:17 PM

Well SConrad is kind of busy with Khadion at the moment. Not sure if he is working on anything as well though....

I think it's safe to assume that he's *always* working on more than one project :)

Mods: <a data-cke-saved-href="http://www.shsforums...-auroras-shoes/">Aurora's Shoes (released),

#28 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 05:50 PM

More than one actually, and he's also tied up in other business so yeah.

Anyways take it from me that having more than one thing going on is hell on the timetable, currently working more than one mod myself. :)

Just be patient people, Brythe will come in due time. :D

Classic Adventures - a Total Conversion compilation dedicated to bringing many of the old and new PnP modules into the wonderfully dangerous world that is Baldur's Gate II.   Fancy link button to Downloads page.

CA Forum.  Bugs to be squashed, feedback to be welcomed!

Website at: http://classicadventuresmod.com/
~***~***~***~

When in doubt, lockpick a mudcrab!

Beware the nug conspiracy!

#29 Shfelliot

Shfelliot
  • Modder
  • 145 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 12:38 PM

So patience is a must I'm afraid.

Heyy, -we're- working on it, not just Conrad. Brythe is *my* creation, after all...he's the coding part of it. But yeah, Conrad has gotta finish Khadion first. M'making a lot of progress writing wise, though. :)

#30 non servian

non servian
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 09:40 AM

Is there any progress in this mod, guys?

#31 darlarosa

darlarosa

A rush and a push and the land we stand on is ours!

• 384 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 09:56 AM

MOD MOD LIKE THE WIND!!
We could argue all day about whether or not I'm a reprehensible human being...Posted Image

"Feeling unknown
And you're all alone
Flesh and bone
By the telephone
Lift up the receiver
Ill make you a believer"

- Depeche Mode

Posted Image ------Posted Image ]------Posted Image------Posted Image----------Posted Image---------Posted Image----Posted Image------Posted Image-------Posted Image-----Posted Image-----Posted Image-----Posted Image------Posted Image------Posted Image--------Posted Image-------------Posted Image-------------------- click my dragon if you luv meh!

#32 Cal Jones

Cal Jones
  • Modder
  • 1168 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 04:56 AM

I'll add my vote here. This one looks *very* appealing.

#33 non servian

non servian
  • 21 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 02:24 PM

Hey, is there any progress? This mod seems fascinating...

#34 Ankhes

Ankhes
  • 244 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 05:22 PM

Hey, is there any progress? This mod seems fascinating...

Doesn't it though? I check all the time. Brythe sounds so cool and fascinating and unusual that I hope there is indeed progress behind the scenes that just don't know about yet.

#35 non servian

non servian
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 01:56 PM

Doesn't it though? I check all the time. Brythe sounds so cool and fascinating and unusual that I hope there is indeed progress behind the scenes that just don't know about yet.

But this mod has been silent for some time now. It isn't too complicated to check the forum and ether reply or add progress report, is it?

#36 --Shfelliot--

--Shfelliot--

Posted 04 July 2008 - 03:37 PM

I really have been writing quite a few dialogues on the side. I just sort of a) need to post more on here that I'm actually writing for this and b) my buddy Conrad's still quite busy on Khadion so I do him (and have lazily been lagging on assisting in) finishing Khadion first. :) After all, he's my coding person. :) But be promised, Brythe is constantly being worked on. :)

Also, it'd be helpful if you guys tell me the sorts of things/ideas you'd like me to post. I can post samples by the truckload if so desired. :D

#37 pyromaniac11

pyromaniac11
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 04:39 AM

Also, it'd be helpful if you guys tell me the sorts of things/ideas you'd like me to post. I can post samples by the truckload if so desired. :D

Post LT preview!!!

And YAY you're alive!
Aperture Science-
We do what we must because we can
For the good of all of us except for the ones who are dead
But there's no sense crying over every mistake
You just keep on trying until you run out of cake
And the science gets done and you make a neat gun
For the people who are still alive

Posted Image

#38 Riviera

Riviera

Silmeria, the elven bard

• 355 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 01:51 AM

Cant' say how great it is to see a new banter pop up on this.

Am looking forward to eventually seeing this guy ingame! :D

I do not love you as if you were salt-rose, or topaz,
or the arrow of carnations the fire shoots off.
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.
- Pablo Neruda

#39 Deukallion

Deukallion
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 06:21 AM

Hello. I've just registered and, actually, only to say there's one more pair of eyes watching your work and hands anxious to try to kill Brythe with too much verbal attention - as soon as possible. It's been about two years since I first stumbled upon your idea here and been watching it ever since. And finally I thought that a little warning won't hurt: don't even try to abandon him, or else ;) I'm always lacking the resolve to finish what I start when it comes to writing and such, but I truly believe you won't.
So... I'm really looking forward to learning more about this guy.

... Guess I'll post some questions on 'Ask Brythe'. Waited quite long for that opportunity...
'The-Blue-Undead-Elf-Who-Refines-Riddles-From-The-Very-Fabric-Of-Dreams, at your service, m'lord'
Now try to be more extraordinary than that.

#40 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 02 August 2009 - 07:15 AM

Hi! I was looking for a good NPC mod and I ran into this one. It is the most interesting and intriguing mod that I have never found. Is there any progress?