Progress??

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#1 Minarvia

Minarvia

Wounded Orb

• 856 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 01:24 PM

Hi! Can we have some periodic updates on how Brythe is coming along? He sounds so good that I, for one, would love to see how he's doing. Ummm...maybe he's taking precedence over Khadion??? (I hope!) :devil: No offense to Khadion, however!

#2 Shfelliot

Shfelliot
  • Modder
  • 145 posts

Posted 26 March 2006 - 06:28 AM

No worries! :D I'm working on quite a few Brythe dialogues right now, but I do owe it to SConrad to get Khadion out there first, so the time I do have for right now is mainly focused on putting together Khadion material. There will, in coming months, be some more Brythe information, banter info, updates, etc. ;D In the meantime, if *anyone* has any questions, speculation, heck *anything* regarding the mod, feel free to drop a topic here.

#3 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 26 March 2006 - 01:36 PM

I'll just say one word...

Squee.

#4 qadsjlkahsdf

qadsjlkahsdf
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 March 2006 - 07:11 PM

Seconded.

#5 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 26 March 2006 - 11:08 PM

omg! Teen Girl Squad! :o You have good taste. Very, very good taste.

Have a cookie.

#6 SConrad

SConrad

I swear to drunk I'm not God

• Administrator
  • 11148 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 07:50 AM

:blink:

Posted Image Khadion NPC mod - Team leader, head designer
Posted Image Hubelpot NPC mod - Team leader, coder
Posted Image NPC Damage - Coder
Posted Image PC Soundsets - Coder, voice actor
Posted Image Brythe NPC mod - Designer
Posted Image DragonLance TC - Glory of Istar - Designer
Posted Image The NPC Interaction Expansion Project - Writer for Cernd, Sarevok
Posted Image The Jerry Zinger Show - Producer

Iron Modder 5 - Winner

#7 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

Living on Wings of Dreams

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 12:48 PM

:blink:

Don't try, I ain't ;)

Still modding the Mod for the Wicked... It is a big project you know... And I got sidetracked (several times) a bit... sorry.
However, as we all know, Evil never really sleeps.

Sentences marking (my) life:

Winds of change... Endure them, and in Enduring grow Stronger
It takes a fool to look for logic in a man's heart
Never question the sanity of the insane
The Harmony of Life is Chaos
Living on Wings of Dreams

(1st march 2009) SHS women over me:
Kat: if there were more guys that looked like you out here, people's offspring wouldnt be so damn ugly
Noctalys: you are adorable :P

~~ I love it, and I am humbled! Yay! ~~

#8 Porthas

Porthas
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 10:11 AM

Sounds interesting, looking forward to the release and any reports on progress. :woot:

If you need any beer or pizza sent to your flat because you're so hard at work you can't get out, I'm your man. ;)
I have a very sexy learning disability.

#9 Minarvia

Minarvia

Wounded Orb

• 856 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 06:18 PM

omg! Teen Girl Squad! :o You have good taste. Very, very good taste.

Have a cookie.

Uh, after all this time I am still dying to know what the heck "squee" means? :blink: I haven't been a teen for a LONG time, I'm almost embarrassed to say. Anyone have any enlightenment for a...mature :P gamer? (Figuritively speaking, of course!)

#10 Andyr

Andyr

HERR RASENKOPF

• 2318 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 09:25 AM

bump
"We are the Gibberlings Three, as merry a band as you ever did see..." - Home of IE mods

< jcompton > Suggested plugs include "Click here so Compton doesn't ban me. http://www.pocketplane.net/ub"

#11 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 20 September 2006 - 11:01 AM

Is this still going then?

#12 Minarvia

Minarvia

Wounded Orb

• 856 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 12:45 PM

Is this still going then?

I really hope so. I think that the modders are quite busy, and I understand that. It just is hard to see such really cool projects and wait and wait and get no news and wonder if they will die like so many others have. I believe, tho, since it is SConrad that it will be fine, but that it will just take more time. I hope he will pop in and give us a bit of news or a preview or something to tide us over!

#13 Riviera

Riviera

Silmeria, the elven bard

• 355 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 07:25 PM

Uh, after all this time I am still dying to know what the heck "squee" means? :blink: I haven't been a teen for a LONG time, I'm almost embarrassed to say. Anyone have any enlightenment for a...mature :P gamer? (Figuritively speaking, of course!)

It doesn't actually mean anything, per se (that I know of). It's just a thing people say (usually girls, but some guys say it too) when they find something particularly cute.

It's like how anime fans will say 'kawaaaaaiiii!', although kawaii actually has a meaning. :lol:

I'm looking forward to Brythe as well.. he'll be interesting.

I do not love you as if you were salt-rose, or topaz,
or the arrow of carnations the fire shoots off.
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.
- Pablo Neruda

#14 Shfelliot

Shfelliot
  • Modder
  • 145 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 06:31 PM

Hello! Just posting this to confirm there is still life over here. :) I'm almost finished up writing my first draft of the join dialogues, as well as several conversations, a couple of NPC banters, and first drafts on romancing conversations. :D

#15 Jyzabyl

Jyzabyl

Order of the Radiantly Radiant

• 1468 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 06:47 PM

Good to hear. Especially now we know he looks like a CK model :P
True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing. And in knowing that you know nothing, that makes you the smartest of all. Socrates

Not only are female redheads frequently lovely but theirs is a loveliness that suggests both lust and danger, pleasure and violence, and is, therefore, to the male of the species virtually irresistible. Red O red were the tresses of the original femme fatale. Tom Robbins

The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Unless you know anthing about anatomy. In that case the way to a man's heart is through his ribs with a meat cleaver. Miss Jyzzy's Guide to Men.

Xtreme Versatility? Xpress Yourself!

#16 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 06:57 PM

Glad to see you back, mate :D

#17 Minarvia

Minarvia

Wounded Orb

• 856 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 08:17 PM

Hello! Just posting this to confirm there is still life over here. :) I'm almost finished up writing my first draft of the join dialogues, as well as several conversations, a couple of NPC banters, and first drafts on romancing conversations. :D

Thank goodness! I'm glad things are still going. I really really really want this mod to stay alive. :)

#18 Justyn Kase

Justyn Kase
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 04:29 AM

It doesn't actually mean anything, per se (that I know of). It's just a thing people say (usually girls, but some guys say it too) when they find something particularly cute.

It's like how anime fans will say 'kawaaaaaiiii!', although kawaii actually has a meaning. :lol:

I'm looking forward to Brythe as well.. he'll be interesting.

KAWAIIII!!! I'm excited about this mod... there's alot of thought provoking NPCs forming on this web-site... hmm, I think if everyone wasn't getting pulled into so many projects, you'd have an NPC and a mod done every two months or so.

And Kawaii means "cute" in case you non-Anime fans didn't know.

And Minarvia, I am by far one of the oldest players here... which is why I am incredibly confused all the time and never post, except when to ask questions over and over about things which have been discussed countless times. So the word "script" to me means something actors read, and "mod" well, is a mod... but back in my day no one modded games... nowadays these kids can mod anything if they put their mind to it.

.... Oh my gods I'm Keldorn!!!!
If you're happy and you know it, slay a troll! If you're happy and you know, slay a troll. If you're happy and you know it and you really want to show it if you're happy and you know it slay a troll!

#19 berelinde

berelinde

Troublemaker

• Modder
  • 4916 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 05:17 AM

You're younger than me, and probably the other 2, too.

"Imagination is given to man to console him for what he is not; a sense of humor, for what he is." - Oscar Wilde

berelinde's mods
TolkienAcrossTheWater website
TolkienAcrossTheWater Forum

#20 Minarvia

Minarvia

Wounded Orb

• 856 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 05:21 PM

You're younger than me, and probably the other 2, too.

Ha! I think we are the same age, BGhead.