Cloakwood Mines problem

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 19 April 2006 - 02:32 PM

I've pretty much finished the Cloakwood Mines, killed Davaeorn and all that, but the key to the water plug's not on his body, so I can't flood the mines. I found the code for it (misc83) and summoned it up, but when I try to talk to the miner at the plug, he just gives me his "Stop talking to me or the guards'll see us" line. I've never not flooded the mines before; can I just go about my business in Baldur's Gate and leave them dry and intact, or if it a gotta do? I've already got a rep of 19, so I don't need the +2 reward, and can live without the XP. If it can't just be left as is, can someone please give me some hints as to how to get around this? Thanks.

#2 AnnabelleRose

AnnabelleRose

The great pretender... of modding!

• Modder
  • 2083 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 03:12 PM

You might try:

CLUAConsole:CreateItem("MISC83") if you have the cheat keys enabled.

- The transitioned former modder once known as MTS.

#3 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 07:50 PM

The code in BGT-WeiDU is actually BGMISC83. What version of BGT-WeiDU are you using at the moment?

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU and Mods
Throne of Bhaal Extender (TobEx)

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)

#4 melkor_morgoth75

melkor_morgoth75

Lord

• Modder
  • 1509 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 01:07 AM

I guess he's using the zeta one ... i had no problem at all anymore with Davaeorn with the 1.00 ;)

mm75

Tired of the same boring spawned creatures u face in BG? Try BGSpawn

#5 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 20 April 2006 - 01:23 PM

Hmm, okay, thanks, I'll try it with BGMISC83. I've got the .99, so I guess I'd better invest some time in getting the updated version hehe. Thanks, hopefully that'll do the trick.

#6 -Thinzad-

-Thinzad-

Posted 08 May 2006 - 07:21 PM

Hmm, okay, thanks, I'll try it with BGMISC83. I've got the .99, so I guess I'd better invest some time in getting the updated version hehe. Thanks, hopefully that'll do the trick.

Was just looking for an answer to the same problem. How do I tell which version I have?

#7 -Thinzad-

-Thinzad-

Posted 08 May 2006 - 07:25 PM

Was just looking for an answer to the same problem. How do I tell which version I have?

Regardless of which version I have ..... BGMISC83 worked. thanks.

#8 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 05:23 AM

The filename of the installation file you downloaded should give you an indicator of version. Else, look at the readme file or the version history.

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU and Mods
Throne of Bhaal Extender (TobEx)

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)

#9 -Seba4285-

-Seba4285-

Posted 08 July 2017 - 12:33 PM

Hello... how are you ? this topic is 2006!!

But I have this bug too... how I fix this ?

Thanks to all!

#10 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 01:17 PM

But I have this bug too... how I fix this ?
Please, open the weidu.log with Notepad for example and copy paste the content to a post...

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.