• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Shadowhawke

Shadowhawke

Starlight Seeker

• Modder
  • 1568 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 02:48 AM

A very touching ending, DalreiDal. I felt that it jumped slightly, but it's rather hard not to do that in an epilogue, and it was an effective way of covering the way the different characters coped with the grief. Quite lovely. :hug:

And here's to hoping that your muse shall strike again soon. :) :cheers:

Edited by Shadowhawke, 16 June 2006 - 02:48 AM.

Through lightning, travel shadow,
Through hell and all above,
Surviving sword and arrow,
Bound stronger by the love

And in the end a witness,
To where the death has lain,
Silent through the sorrow,
Where innocents lie slain

#22 DalreïDal

DalreïDal
  • 439 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 06:59 PM

Thank you Shadowhawke :) As always your comments make me smile. I hope it wasn't too gloomy as an end... despite the death and all that ;)

As for my muse, as a matter of fact she did strike again. I just had an idea and dug "She dies in the beginning" out of my old stuff folder... I think I found a way to make happening what I want to make happening without being too cheesy. Eh. We'll see in a few days, it's holiday tomorrow here in Canada...
"I set on this journey trying to understand why has metal been stereotyped, dismissed, and condemned. My answer is this: if, listening to that music, you don't get that overwhelming rush of power that makes the hair stand at the back of your neck, you may never will. But you know what, it doesn't really matter. Because, judging from the 40 000 people around me, we're doing just fine without ya." :) Cheers! And two horns up for metalheads all around the world!