Photo

Paradise island?? Archandra?? Krestian??

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Gorlash

Gorlash
  • 51 posts

Posted 10 May 2006 - 06:15 AM

When I was coming back from Isle of Balduran this time, I got stopped on the way home at some island called Paradise... There was a happy guy named Krestian, and supposedly a leader named Archandra. Everyone else on the island were sirenes. I kept expecting to get attacked, but never was. Archandra wanted me to bring her some wine; I found grapes but couldn't figure out anything to do with them, couldn't find anything else to do, and eventually left the island without incident.

What was this island?? I don't find any references to Archandra nor Krestian, either via Google nor by searching these forums. I have Dsotsc and NTotsc installed, but it doesn't look like either of these involve this island. I also have vault pack installed.

Any ideas??? Has anyone else seen this island??

#2 dragonian

dragonian
  • Validating
  • 503 posts

Posted 10 May 2006 - 06:53 AM

Yes it is part of NTOTSC.
But i don`t realy rememberwhere to find wine. This is not a quest you get no XP it`s just nice place to see :)

#3 Gorlash

Gorlash
  • 51 posts

Posted 10 May 2006 - 10:33 AM

But i don`t realy rememberwhere to find wine. This is not a quest you get no XP it`s just nice place to see :)

How funny!! And to think, I assumed something was wrong because I didn't get attacked!!!

Thankee for your comments!! :Bow:

Gorlash

#4 Gorlash

Gorlash
  • 51 posts

Posted 10 May 2006 - 10:33 AM

How funny!! And to think, I assumed something was wrong because I didn't get attacked!!!

Thankee for your comments!! :Bow:

Gorlash

Edit... I don't know *why* this posted twice... ?? sorry...

Edited by Gorlash, 10 May 2006 - 10:35 AM.

#5 redrum

redrum
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 05:43 AM

the wine can be found on the boat...
the pearl neckless can be found at somewhere SW
you can get a little exp and some pearls here.
I know nothing else

#6 --Ace--

--Ace--

Posted 28 May 2006 - 11:15 AM

I am unable to get to this area. I think I am close when I go to AR9PBA, but I can only walk on the water area, and not the island part. Could somebody please post the area ID?

Thanks!

Ace

#7 Sir BillyBob

Sir BillyBob
  • Modder
  • 5315 posts

Posted 29 May 2006 - 08:41 AM

AR9PBA is the area. If you can't move around on the screen, you need to look at the AR9PBASR.BMP file. This is the search map for the area and it controls what parts of a map you can walk on and which you can't. You can just use Paint to view the file. If it doesn't look right, copy over the original from the NTotSC folder. I have had times where the bitmap gets scrambled and the characters can't move around.

Tired of Bhaal? Try some classics mods instead:
Classic Adventures
Official Classic Adventures Website