Photo

cant recruit minc in nashkel?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 harkoliar

harkoliar
  • 27 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 05:29 AM

while playing BGT, i came accross minc who wanted my help to rescue Daheria. Unfortunately at that time i wanted to finish the mines first so I declines. Now all Minsc is saying to me whether should i meet him in Copper Coronet or Stay here. Getting frustrated, I went off to rescue Daheria without minsc hoping to solve that issue. Unfortunately, even with Daheria in my party, I get the same dialogue of meeting him in Copper Coronet or Wait here.

any suggestions? :whistling:

#2 harkoliar

harkoliar
  • 27 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 06:30 AM

while playing BGT, i came accross minc who wanted my help to rescue Daheria. Unfortunately at that time i wanted to finish the mines first so I declines. Now all Minsc is saying to me whether should i meet him in Copper Coronet or Stay here. Getting frustrated, I went off to rescue Daheria without minsc hoping to solve that issue. Unfortunately, even with Daheria in my party, I get the same dialogue of meeting him in Copper Coronet or Wait here.

any suggestions? :whistling:

i was able to solve it using Clua command. I created a new Minsc and I was able to talk to him normally :P . So the old Minsc, I killed him for his annoying bug. I hope it wont affect my gameplay or anything.. would it?