Help! NPC stutter bug in megainstall

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 -Day-

-Day-

Posted 30 June 2006 - 01:50 AM

So I have installed BGT/NEJ2/SoS/TDD/BGT/DSNTotSC/BH/BP/TS/BG1NPC/BGTweak according to erebusant's instructions and everything went fine in the first BG.

Now I have started to play the second part and it seems that Minsc and Imoen start talking their BG1NPC dialogs. Imoen even went so far that she said the same dialog again and again. So would it work if I uninstalled the BG1NPC mod now? I don't know if it matters but I have also biffed some of the DSNTotSC and BGNPC files.

Thanks for the mod makers for making such a great job. And thank you erebusant for making such a good and detailed install instructions. Any help is appreciated =)

#2 seanas

seanas
  • Modder
  • 1906 posts

Posted 30 June 2006 - 03:03 AM

try doing a

CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("endofbg1","GLOBAL",1)

and seeing if that works. otherwise, assuming that you installed BG1NPC after NTotSc, uninstall BG1NPC.

Edited by seanas, 30 June 2006 - 03:04 AM.

"A simple test of the relative merits of science and religion is to compare lighting your house at night by prayer or electricity" - A. C. Grayling
"EFF files have saves, too." - CamDawg
|| this is radio seanas || BP Series v3 || seanas at work ||

#3 -Day-

-Day-

Posted 30 June 2006 - 03:58 AM

Tried the CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("endofbg1","GLOBAL",1) and it didn't work. I'm thinking about uninstalling the mod but I would really like to listen to some other opionions too. Wouldn't want to break the nearly perfect installation I have now.