NEJ: Can't get to Hengorot. Hjollder cutscene.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 --Ace--

--Ace--

Posted 11 July 2006 - 08:08 AM

Greetings, I'm having a bit of trouble when talking to Hjollder in the town of Kuldahar (the town with the big tree). When I speak to Hjollder he tells me that he has been expecting me and he wants me to intevene in a conflict in his homeland of Hengorot. If I accept his quest, he says that he will teleport me to the Mead Hall in Hengorot. Then a cutscene begins. The problem is that the cutscene doesn't end, everyone just stands there until I have to escape out of the game. I was able to CLUAConsole to set the Hjollder global without starting the cutscene, but I don't know what area to CLUA move to. I tried checking all of the areas in the NEJ folder, but I couldn't find Hengorot. I don't know if the cutscene problem can be fixed, but I think all I really need is the name of the area for Hengorot.

Also, I have finished all of the other NEJ quests that are based in Kuldahar (killed the littlegirl/snake queen Xunomei ? etc...). When I return to Kuldahar, it is being attacked by a bunch of orogs and all of the villagers turn hostile and attack my party. Even if I go into some closed buildings like the gnome in the airship or the blacksmith, a hostile villager will follow me inside and make the primary person there (gnome, blacksmith, etc...) hostile towards me too.

I am playing the older version of BP-BGT-NEJ plus a bunch of other mods, but it seems to be working OK for the most part.

Thanks!

Ace

#2 Chevalier

Chevalier

Knight of the Realms

• Modder
  • 2405 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 09:56 PM

Also, I have finished all of the other NEJ quests that are based in Kuldahar (killed the littlegirl/snake queen Xunomei ? etc...). When I return to Kuldahar, it is being attacked by a bunch of orogs and all of the villagers turn hostile and attack my party. Even if I go into some closed buildings like the gnome in the airship or the blacksmith, a hostile villager will follow me inside and make the primary person there (gnome, blacksmith, etc...) hostile towards me too.

I am playing the older version of BP-BGT-NEJ plus a bunch of other mods, but it seems to be working OK for the most part.

Thanks!

Ace

This is as it was planed in the old version.

I Ride for the King!

a.k.a. Chev

#3 --Ace--

--Ace--

Posted 13 July 2006 - 07:25 AM

Does anyone out there know what the area code for the village of Hengorot is?

Thanks!

Ace

#4 Golden Thief

Golden Thief
  • 127 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 10:47 AM

The village of Hengorot is not part of the mod yet. Yes there are other things there that are not connected yet. As far as I know it will be connected in the future just like Dorms Deep.

What you need to do is go talk to Arundel and go to the Severed Hand. Once you have completed that your done with this part of NEJ.

#5 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 13 July 2006 - 10:59 AM

The village of Hengorot is not part of the mod yet. Yes there are other things there that are not connected yet. As far as I know it will be connected in the future just like Dorms Deep.

What you need to do is go talk to Arundel and go to the Severed Hand. Once you have completed that your done with this part of NEJ.

Thanks, that explains it.

Cheers!

Ace

#6 Vlad

Vlad
  • 577 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 12:23 PM

That's explain that you shouldn't CLUA your ways through my mods. You cannot enter that building without cheating.

#7 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 13 July 2006 - 03:04 PM

That's explain that you shouldn't CLUA your ways through my mods. You cannot enter that building without cheating.

I wouldn't consider having Imoen unlock the door cheating. She had no problem unlocking it. I didn't CLUA my way into Hjollder's little shack.

#8 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 13 July 2006 - 03:18 PM

I wouldn't consider having Imoen unlock the door cheating. She had no problem unlocking it. I didn't CLUA my way into Hjollder's little shack.

Actually, now that I remember correctly, Imoen couldn't get it unlocked, so I just bashed the door in. That's what it was. But I still wouldn't consider it cheating, since I did use actual game mechanics.