Photo

v6 map supporting versions of DSotSC and NSOTSC

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Mythrantar

Mythrantar
  • 142 posts

Posted 16 July 2006 - 10:03 PM

Asia server is unreachable for me and the other servers show only the older versions. Any idea where else I could get my hands on the new versions?

Thanks!

Edited by Mythrantar, 16 July 2006 - 10:04 PM.

#2 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 10:20 AM

Asia server is unreachable for me and the other servers show only the older versions. Any idea where else I could get my hands on the new versions?

Thanks!

Try Here: http://america.iegmc.../bp-bgt-dsotsc/

It takes a village...

#3 Mythrantar

Mythrantar
  • 142 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 11:34 AM

Excellent, thank you! :)

#4 Sir BillyBob

Sir BillyBob
  • Modder
  • 5315 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 02:14 PM

The files should also be here at Spellhold.

Tired of Bhaal? Try some classics mods instead:
Classic Adventures
Official Classic Adventures Website

#5 Mythrantar

Mythrantar
  • 142 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 04:35 PM

The files should also be here at Spellhold.

They were not up till I made the post. However, I have not checked since.

#6 billymas2005

billymas2005
  • 57 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 04:02 PM

erm....pardon me,
can i know what's the difference between NTotSC4BGTWeidu145,NTotSC4BGTv155, DSotSC4BGTWeidu185,DSotSC4BGTv195.rar ?
is it one of them is weidu mod whereas the others is not?
because i just want to have a version which is the latest version,"almost" bug free,& compatible with my other weidu mods like
Reign of Terror,Longer Road,Return to Trademeet....etc

because i am encountering some minor problems where i installed DS V1.95 & NTotSC V1.55,Worldmap V6.6 along with my other weidu mods & with my BG1 original saga CD,
whereby the problem is whatever NTotSC & DSotSC map i travelled to will show the name "ice island" to me.......
what's wrong with it?
if i were to upload my save game to have you guys to have a look at it,how should i do it?

#7 melkor_morgoth75

melkor_morgoth75

Lord

• Modder
  • 1509 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 12:33 AM

erm....pardon me,
can i know what's the difference between NTotSC4BGTWeidu145,NTotSC4BGTv155, DSotSC4BGTWeidu185,DSotSC4BGTv195.rar ?
is it one of them is weidu mod whereas the others is not?
because i just want to have a version which is the latest version,"almost" bug free,& compatible with my other weidu mods like
Reign of Terror,Longer Road,Return to Trademeet....etc

because i am encountering some minor problems where i installed DS V1.95 & NTotSC V1.55,Worldmap V6.6 along with my other weidu mods & with my BG1 original saga CD,
whereby the problem is whatever NTotSC & DSotSC map i travelled to will show the name "ice island" to me.......
what's wrong with it?
if i were to upload my save game to have you guys to have a look at it,how should i do it?

U need BGT installed to play THOSE versions (1.95 & 1.55) which are the latest available.

Did u installed BGT first?

mm75

Tired of the same boring spawned creatures u face in BG? Try BGSpawn

#8 billymas2005

billymas2005
  • 57 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 04:40 AM

of course i have installed BGT,
IIRC,the version i am using is V1.05 for BGT,
then world map V6.6,DSotSC V1.95 & NTotSC V1.55 plus other mods.....

here's my weidu log:

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name
~SETUP-BGT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Core 1.05a
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Revised worldmap for the Baldur's Gate v6.6.1 - including coloured Baldur's Gate map icons -> Installing new Worldmap for use with Mega Modification...
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #3 // Travel Times and Area Visibility -> Revised Area Visibility and Travel Times for BG1 & SoA/TOB+BP Family Mods
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #4 // Worldmap size: Choose the size of the worldmap -> Large Worldmap 4900x3500
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #6 // Worldmap for Throne of Bhall -> Use new worldmap for Throne of Bhaal as well
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Revised worldmap for the Baldur's Gate v6.6.1 - including coloured Baldur's Gate map icons -> Installing new Worldmap for use with Mega Modification...
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #3 // Travel Times and Area Visibility -> Revised Area Visibility and Travel Times for BG1 & SoA/TOB+BP Family Mods
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #4 // Worldmap size: Choose the size of the worldmap -> Large Worldmap 4900x3500
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #6 // Worldmap for Throne of Bhall -> Use new worldmap for Throne of Bhaal as well
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // DSotSC for BGT-Weidu v1.95 Mod
~SETUP-NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // NTotSC for BGT-Weidu v1.55 Mod
~SETUP-LONGERROAD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Longer Road v 1.5
~SETUP-LONGERROAD.TP2~ #0 #1 // SPEED BANTERS
~SETUP-LONGERROAD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Restore Irenicus's original portrait from SoA.
~SETUP-UNDERREP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Underrepresented Items From Icewind Dale 2
~SETUP-BGTMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Music -> Full Baldur's Gate and Tales of the Sword Coast Music
~SETUP-GUI.TP2~ #0 #2 // Game Graphical User Interface (GUI) -> "Baldur's Gate Trilogy" (Elminster wielding staff)"

#9 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 05:35 AM

of course i have installed BGT,
IIRC,the version i am using is V1.05 for BGT,
then world map V6.6,DSotSC V1.95 & NTotSC V1.55 plus other mods.....

here's my weidu log:

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name
~SETUP-BGT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Core 1.05a
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Revised worldmap for the Baldur's Gate v6.6.1 - including coloured Baldur's Gate map icons -> Installing new Worldmap for use with Mega Modification...
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #3 // Travel Times and Area Visibility -> Revised Area Visibility and Travel Times for BG1 & SoA/TOB+BP Family Mods
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #4 // Worldmap size: Choose the size of the worldmap -> Large Worldmap 4900x3500
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #6 // Worldmap for Throne of Bhall -> Use new worldmap for Throne of Bhaal as well
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Revised worldmap for the Baldur's Gate v6.6.1 - including coloured Baldur's Gate map icons -> Installing new Worldmap for use with Mega Modification...
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #3 // Travel Times and Area Visibility -> Revised Area Visibility and Travel Times for BG1 & SoA/TOB+BP Family Mods
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #4 // Worldmap size: Choose the size of the worldmap -> Large Worldmap 4900x3500
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #6 // Worldmap for Throne of Bhall -> Use new worldmap for Throne of Bhaal as well
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // DSotSC for BGT-Weidu v1.95 Mod
~SETUP-NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // NTotSC for BGT-Weidu v1.55 Mod
~SETUP-LONGERROAD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Longer Road v 1.5
~SETUP-LONGERROAD.TP2~ #0 #1 // SPEED BANTERS
~SETUP-LONGERROAD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Restore Irenicus's original portrait from SoA.
~SETUP-UNDERREP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Underrepresented Items From Icewind Dale 2
~SETUP-BGTMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Music -> Full Baldur's Gate and Tales of the Sword Coast Music
~SETUP-GUI.TP2~ #0 #2 // Game Graphical User Interface (GUI) -> "Baldur's Gate Trilogy" (Elminster wielding staff)"

Delete your SoA install and start with a completely fresh install. BGII-SoA + ToB + 26498 Patch + BGT + DSotSC v195 + NTotSC v155 then whatever mods + Worldmap at the very end just before installing the GUI switcher.

It takes a village...

#10 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 06:05 AM

Delete your SoA install and start with a completely fresh install. BGII-SoA + ToB + 26498 Patch + BGT + DSotSC v195 + NTotSC v155 then whatever mods + Worldmap at the very end just before installing the GUI switcher.

And use the 6.6.1 version, after you have copied the changes to from the Consolidation patch. Even if they aren't specifically needed.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#11 billymas2005

billymas2005
  • 57 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 08:55 AM

oh man.....this does mean that i have to restart all to a new games again?
IIRC,the existing saved games will have mixed messages if you have done so.
I have tried to install the "have the new world map without starting a new game" but it comes out some of error which forbids me to continue to install this features......
According from the readme file,it said that i need to have a backup of my own savegame,
but it just doesn't work!
What is the exact step(s) to do play my game with new updates without starting a new game?

#12 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 09:37 AM

oh man.....this does mean that i have to restart all to a new games again?
IIRC,the existing saved games will have mixed messages if you have done so.
I have tried to install the "have the new world map without starting a new game" but it comes out some of error which forbids me to continue to install this features......
According from the readme file,it said that i need to have a backup of my own savegame,
but it just doesn't work!
What is the exact step(s) to do play my game with new updates without starting a new game?

The order you previously installed your game was incorrect. Installing it in the correct order will re-arrange the order of the string references in your dialog.tlk so your saved games will be unusable. Sorry to say.

It takes a village...