ward stone

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bloodtitan

Bloodtitan
  • 406 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 01:59 PM

hi,
can anyone give me the item code for the ward stone you need to drop onto the altar in the woods of the dead ? i managed to drop mine somewhere along with all the durlag's tower ones and can't find it anymore.

thanks in front.

#2 Sir BillyBob

Sir BillyBob
  • Modder
  • 5315 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 05:56 PM

You need two of them, the dagger and a ring.

NTKEYPB2.ITM - ring
NTKEYPB3.ITM - dagger

Tired of Bhaal? Try some classics mods instead:
Classic Adventures
Official Classic Adventures Website

#3 Bloodtitan

Bloodtitan
  • 406 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 11:20 PM

hmm thanks but i got these two .. i dropped them on the altar and it still shot me.

so i checked mm75's walkthrough translation and it says "You must insert the "Guardian Stone" (Fields of the Dead) and Helm's Glove (Northern Citadel) into the altar. "

this stone is what i miss, i acquired the glove and believe i did use dagger and ring to enter the general's tomb. without the sword i would have gotten where i couldn't enter i had to fight him (twice, btw - he appeared at the entrance and in the center of the tomb.)

i just tried to place the dagger and the ring on the altar again and got shot :(

EDIT: i figured out it was one of the durlag stones. used again on the altar along with the glove. this is not very clever, it should be a unique item imho, looks like the creators just reused one of the durlag stones.

Edited by Bloodtitan, 28 July 2006 - 05:48 AM.