Photo

Sime from Tortured Souls

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 maximus2001

maximus2001
  • 525 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 01:54 PM

I finally got around to picking up Sime to check out the romance. Everything is ok except after her initial dialogue she has no sounds when selected, moved, etc. Also her avatar changes from thief to cleric once you save the game.

Now I checked on Black Wyrm forum and Vlad had a solution to rename sounds in override folder. Problem is they are not there, maybe because everything was biffed. Only ones I found were in TS folder, but the are .ogg files.

Vlad's solution

Would someone be kind enough to zip and attach these sound to a post? They are CSIME.wav files, and they might be in override folder. I have TS-BP compatable version on my BP install.

#2 King Diamond

King Diamond

Give Me Your Soul...Please

• Modder
  • 1430 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 12:04 AM

I finally got around to picking up Sime to check out the romance. Everything is ok except after her initial dialogue she has no sounds when selected, moved, etc. Also her avatar changes from thief to cleric once you save the game.

Now I checked on Black Wyrm forum and Vlad had a solution to rename sounds in override folder. Problem is they are not there, maybe because everything was biffed. Only ones I found were in TS folder, but the are .ogg files.

Vlad's solution

Would someone be kind enough to zip and attach these sound to a post? They are CSIME.wav files, and they might be in override folder. I have TS-BP compatable version on my BP install.

All necessary WAVs are there, in your BIFs. Errors are in CRE's soundset.
You can use NI to extract all CSime WAVs into your \override\ and then you can rename them there.

(last update: 02-12-2008)
----------------------------------------------
SoS, v1.13
TDD, v1.12
TS-BP, v6.10
CtB, v1.11
RoT, v2.1
----------------------------------------------
BP Animations Scheme