TES4 Oblivion Fanart

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 02:42 PM

I absolutely love these! And good grief that Sheogorath one is amazing. I've never got the hang of cg colouring.

I love your ones of Martin. I agree with the poster above - your style is perfect for comic strips. I've seen a couple of Oblivion ones, but there aren't nearly enough.

Would you mind if I saved some of these to my harddrive?
New avatar in honour of SeV/Jade, because everyone knows Jade brings all the (elves? Humans? Tabaxi? Let's just say girls, shall we?) to the yard.
Well... not quite so appropriate now I changed it. Sorry, Jadikins. <3 <3

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#22 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 02:50 PM

I absolutely love these! And good grief that Sheogorath one is amazing. I've never got the hang of cg colouring.

I love your ones of Martin. I agree with the poster above - your style is perfect for comic strips. I've seen a couple of Oblivion ones, but there aren't nearly enough.

Would you mind if I saved some of these to my harddrive?

Thank you! I'm glad you like. :) And by all means, you can use my stuff as toilet paper if you want, what ever, as long as its for your personal use only.

Ilmatar's portraits for the Baldur's Gate series ¤ | ¤ | ¤ Ahem. Ilmatar =/= Ilmater. ¤ | ¤ | ¤ deviantART gallery
Grunting is a perfectly acceptable reaction to being struck with a blunt instrument. -berelinde
And, just out of curiosity, my dear, what *are* you wearing? :D - Tempest to me.

#23 cyborgakadjmoose

cyborgakadjmoose
  • 253 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 05:18 PM

:blink:

Absolutely amazing!!

An Oblivion comic strip would be so many kinds of awesomeness!
CYBORGAKADJMOOSE (Cyborg also known as DJMoose)

"I don't recall using teleportation, yet there I was....alone...naked."

My Deviantart

My Myspace

Cool place for character names: www.behindthename.com

Posted Image

#24 SeV

SeV
  • Modder
  • 390 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 05:46 PM

These are all really good Ilmatar! I like your rendition of Sheogorath :)

My avatar courtesy of my own little personal artist, Rumms

#25 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 07:03 PM

You have some very nice work here I really like it. :)

#26 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 02:28 AM

I didn't actually even get what was wrong with the eye, but I think that was Jarno's aim anyway. :D You confuuuuuse us, man.

:blink: Ugh, I meant the eyes pupil should be blue, as the back ground on the other side is...
Noo!!!, it should be red like the rising Lunitari's witching light behind him, or am I the only one that sees the truth.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#27 Kellen

Kellen

Earn a person's heart, and they'll die a thousand deaths

• 7092 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 07:06 AM

Uh Lunitaris idish, shirak damen du!

Um. I mean. Good art so far Ilmatar. Now if only I could get that staff bonus of a brand new computer so I could play...

Edited by Kellen, 09 May 2007 - 07:08 AM.

"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

we are all adults playing a fantasy together, - cmorgan