Photo

world map bug + journal bugs

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 spika_da_hypa

spika_da_hypa
  • 49 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 12:22 PM

Ok, i got BGT working good now, there seems only to be a more minor bug with the journal, but a pretty bad bug with the world map

1) My journal is showing quests that i have not yet accepted or encountered... its also saying i'v completed quests that i have not :(

2) the world map has 3 lines of text spread across it, and some of the areas that the text is on top i cannot enter, like bereghost..

the text seems to be like something like end game charecter information? its background+ what happened to each charecter, they are a few inchs apart on the cloth worldmap

the 3 lines speak of in order

viconia -

valygar -

sareverok -

-------- perhaps i can find the file with this text and delete it ??? or perhaps move it?

i can create a screenshot if anybody needs

thanks in advance for any help..

Edited by spika_da_hypa, 12 November 2006 - 12:33 PM.

#2 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 04:48 PM

Ok, i got BGT working good now, there seems only to be a more minor bug with the journal, but a pretty bad bug with the world map

1) My journal is showing quests that i have not yet accepted or encountered... its also saying i'v completed quests that i have not :(

2) the world map has 3 lines of text spread across it, and some of the areas that the text is on top i cannot enter, like bereghost..

the text seems to be like something like end game charecter information? its background+ what happened to each charecter, they are a few inchs apart on the cloth worldmap

the 3 lines speak of in order

viconia -

valygar -

sareverok -

-------- perhaps i can find the file with this text and delete it ??? or perhaps move it?

i can create a screenshot if anybody needs

thanks in advance for any help..

Did you start a new game? You need to do that with the re-install and different installation order. You can't use a save game or the map will be messed up.

It takes a village...

#3 spika_da_hypa

spika_da_hypa
  • 49 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 04:53 PM

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

after all my work i been playing all day!!!

fuck!!!!!! lol

------ i will try with new game :P

Edited by spika_da_hypa, 12 November 2006 - 04:54 PM.