• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AnnabelleRose

AnnabelleRose

The great pretender... of modding!

• Modder
  • 2083 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 02:23 AM

Basically, I need a bit of help finishing a mod (which is not mine) that is absolutely wonderful and about 90% done (almost completely written, coding needs debugging and in some places redoing.)

There is a private work room for October, and help is needed - if you think you might be able to help, please PM me so I can talk to TEH BOSS to get you access to the room. Mostly coding needs doing, and also some proofreading - so if you're up for either of these, please contact me!

Let's not let this top shelf NPC waste away!!

Edited by MajorTomSawyer, 30 November 2006 - 02:42 AM.

- The transitioned former modder once known as MTS.

#2 Keldon

Keldon
  • 62 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 10:47 AM

Basically, I need a bit of help finishing a mod (which is not mine) that is absolutely wonderful and about 90% done (almost completely written, coding needs debugging and in some places redoing.)

There is a private work room for October, and help is needed - if you think you might be able to help, please PM me so I can talk to TEH BOSS to get you access to the room. Mostly coding needs doing, and also some proofreading - so if you're up for either of these, please contact me!

Let's not let this top shelf NPC waste away!!

HI!
I am very interested in doing some proof reading and possibly some writing for you!
I have little experience with coding, but am willing to learn and give it my best if it will help.
Please let me know either way!

Edited by Keldon, 25 January 2007 - 10:44 AM.

#3 Azkyroth

Azkyroth
  • Modder
  • 3496 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 01:47 AM

I'm a pretty good writer and need to learn coding anyway, so I'm in if you still want the help and are forgiving with deadlines. x.x

"Tyranny is a quiet thing at first, a prim and proper lady pursing her lips and shaking her head disapprovingly, asking, well what were you doing (wearing that dress, walking home at that hour, expressing those inappropriate thoughts) anyway? It's subtle and insidious, disguised as reasonable precautions which become more and more oppressive over time, until our lives are defined by the things we must avoid. She's easy enough to agree with, after all, she's only trying to help -- and yet she's one of the most dangerous influences we face, because if she prevails, it puts the raping, robbing, axe-wielding madmen of the world in complete control. Eventually they'll barely need to wield a thing, all they'll have to do is leer menacingly and we fall all over ourselves trying to placate them." -godlizard