• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Jyzabyl

Jyzabyl

Order of the Radiantly Radiant

• 1468 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 11:57 PM

SOMEBODY needs to talk to me :(
Missed ya, Liam! And be expecting Jailin and Virgil funness in your inbox!
Merry Kurisumasu.

*waves at Isilven*
True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing. And in knowing that you know nothing, that makes you the smartest of all. Socrates

Not only are female redheads frequently lovely but theirs is a loveliness that suggests both lust and danger, pleasure and violence, and is, therefore, to the male of the species virtually irresistible. Red O red were the tresses of the original femme fatale. Tom Robbins

The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Unless you know anthing about anatomy. In that case the way to a man's heart is through his ribs with a meat cleaver. Miss Jyzzy's Guide to Men.

Xtreme Versatility? Xpress Yourself!

#22 Azkyroth

Azkyroth
  • Modder
  • 3496 posts

Posted 08 December 2006 - 01:04 AM

SOMEBODY needs to talk to me :(

But I already know what to bait you with. ^.^

Edited by Azkyroth, 08 December 2006 - 01:04 AM.

"Tyranny is a quiet thing at first, a prim and proper lady pursing her lips and shaking her head disapprovingly, asking, well what were you doing (wearing that dress, walking home at that hour, expressing those inappropriate thoughts) anyway? It's subtle and insidious, disguised as reasonable precautions which become more and more oppressive over time, until our lives are defined by the things we must avoid. She's easy enough to agree with, after all, she's only trying to help -- and yet she's one of the most dangerous influences we face, because if she prevails, it puts the raping, robbing, axe-wielding madmen of the world in complete control. Eventually they'll barely need to wield a thing, all they'll have to do is leer menacingly and we fall all over ourselves trying to placate them." -godlizard

#23 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9200 posts

Posted 25 December 2006 - 05:22 PM

And now I'm going to be going away again - I'll be returning on the 2nd of January.

Play nice! ;)

#24 berelinde

berelinde

Troublemaker

• Modder
  • 4916 posts

Posted 25 December 2006 - 06:32 PM

Have a good holiday!

"Imagination is given to man to console him for what he is not; a sense of humor, for what he is." - Oscar Wilde

berelinde's mods
TolkienAcrossTheWater website
TolkienAcrossTheWater Forum

#25 Pixel Kaiser

Pixel Kaiser

Formerly Tameon the Dragoon

• 1425 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 12:59 AM

You certainly deserve a vacation, Liam. Enjoy your time off. :)

#26 Celestine

Celestine

Elven Maiden

• Modder
  • 4538 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 05:47 AM

Have fun.

#27 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9200 posts