• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 04:36 PM

I'm going to be away for the next week, so if anyone has any problems, questions, or anything administratorial that needs dealing with could you please direct it to either Jolyth or Shed. Thanks all!

I will be completely incommunicado during the trip, but I will respond to all PMs, emails and forum posts as soon as I get back.

- Liam

#2 AnnabelleRose

AnnabelleRose

The great pretender... of modding!

• Modder
  • 2083 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 05:24 PM

BAH!

- The transitioned former modder once known as MTS.

#3 Kellen

Kellen

Earn a person's heart, and they'll die a thousand deaths

• 7092 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 06:44 PM

HUMBUG!

I mean. Have a safe trip K'ae. We'll be here when you get back.
"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

we are all adults playing a fantasy together, - cmorgan

#4 Celestine

Celestine

Elven Maiden

• Modder
  • 4538 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 06:45 PM

Have fun, Liam.

#5 leahnkain

leahnkain
  • Modder
  • 7663 posts

Donator

Posted 30 November 2006 - 06:48 PM

Enjoy your vacation!

Longing for the old pen and paper modules of the 70's and 80's. Experience AD&D's greatest adventures using the infinity engine: Visit our homepage at http://classicadventuresmod.com/

#6 Azazello

Azazello

The Anti-Spammer

• Staff
  • 1912 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 11:22 PM

Jolyth or Shed,

third time requesting fix for the RSS feed.

:Poke:

"I gladly simp for jastey" -- Aza
==========================================================
"You ever notice that "What the hell?!" is the answer to just about everything?"
==========================================================

"Girls are like phones, they like to be held and talked too, but if you press the wrong button, you will be disconnected!" DJ Nikodemus
================================================================
Community Contributions
* Level 1 NPCs * gMinion: expanded TP2 for MegaInstalls * PSM (PSQM): expanded scripts for Melanthium * Shar Nadal (DSotSC-BGT) revision * non-detectable Cloak of Non-Detection ?? * Weimer's-Tactics: revised TP2 for MegaInstalls * a directory of Mega-Installation Guides *

#7 Jyzabyl

Jyzabyl

Order of the Radiantly Radiant

• 1468 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 11:26 PM

I never, ever mentioned Mutiny! :devil:

Bon Voyage!
True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing. And in knowing that you know nothing, that makes you the smartest of all. Socrates

Not only are female redheads frequently lovely but theirs is a loveliness that suggests both lust and danger, pleasure and violence, and is, therefore, to the male of the species virtually irresistible. Red O red were the tresses of the original femme fatale. Tom Robbins

The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Unless you know anthing about anatomy. In that case the way to a man's heart is through his ribs with a meat cleaver. Miss Jyzzy's Guide to Men.

Xtreme Versatility? Xpress Yourself!

#8 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 11:38 PM

Azazello: I've actually said it several times, as did Seb - what you propose isn't actually possible without severe modification, which Seb, Shed and I just don't have the time for. :(

#9 Azazello

Azazello

The Anti-Spammer

• Staff
  • 1912 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 03:11 AM

If it was said, it was said amongst yourselves. It was not communicated to me, otherwise I would not have made the request a third time.

Sorry to hear that it is difficult to link the feed entries to a reference of 'newpost' or 'lastpost'. As most RSS feeds do.

We will wait, because we have no other option.

Have a nice trip.

#10 ronin

ronin
  • Modder
  • 2114 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 03:13 AM

A new captain takes over and is already jumping ship.

:D

ronin

#11 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 03:15 AM

(Bwahahaha!)

... I mean. Everyone have cookies!

*offers*

#12 Jolyth

Jolyth

Feather Boa Wielding Dominatrix

• 2016 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 04:44 AM

*slips a tracking device in Kae's backpack so she can hunt him down and drag him back kicking and screaming if he tries to escape* :whistling:

Enjoy hon!

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOOHOO! What a Ride!

Some people are like slinkies. They are not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs!!

Dyslexia of Borg: Your ass will be laminated

Solaufein Flirt Pack

3doctors1.gif

#13 Azkyroth

Azkyroth
  • Modder
  • 3496 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 09:02 PM

*pillages the cookies, sweeps certain YIM messages under the rug, and just in case sets out an Aussie trap baited with...um...damn. This is much easier with various European nationalities... ;/*

"Tyranny is a quiet thing at first, a prim and proper lady pursing her lips and shaking her head disapprovingly, asking, well what were you doing (wearing that dress, walking home at that hour, expressing those inappropriate thoughts) anyway? It's subtle and insidious, disguised as reasonable precautions which become more and more oppressive over time, until our lives are defined by the things we must avoid. She's easy enough to agree with, after all, she's only trying to help -- and yet she's one of the most dangerous influences we face, because if she prevails, it puts the raping, robbing, axe-wielding madmen of the world in complete control. Eventually they'll barely need to wield a thing, all they'll have to do is leer menacingly and we fall all over ourselves trying to placate them." -godlizard

#14 seanas

seanas
  • Modder
  • 1906 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 04:57 AM

*pillages the cookies, sweeps certain YIM messages under the rug, and just in case sets out an Aussie trap baited with...um...damn. This is much easier with various European nationalities... ;/*

aussies can be successfully baited with a: beer; and b: victories over the english in the ashes series.

"A simple test of the relative merits of science and religion is to compare lighting your house at night by prayer or electricity" - A. C. Grayling
"EFF files have saves, too." - CamDawg
|| this is radio seanas || BP Series v3 || seanas at work ||

#15 Jyzabyl

Jyzabyl

Order of the Radiantly Radiant

• 1468 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 05:41 AM

aussies can be successfully baited with a: beer; and b: victories over the english in the ashes series.

a: :cheers:

b: Series stands at 2 to 0 (I loathe cricket, but enjoy beating the Poms)

c: You forgot Vegemite!!!!!
True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing. And in knowing that you know nothing, that makes you the smartest of all. Socrates

Not only are female redheads frequently lovely but theirs is a loveliness that suggests both lust and danger, pleasure and violence, and is, therefore, to the male of the species virtually irresistible. Red O red were the tresses of the original femme fatale. Tom Robbins

The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Unless you know anthing about anatomy. In that case the way to a man's heart is through his ribs with a meat cleaver. Miss Jyzzy's Guide to Men.

Xtreme Versatility? Xpress Yourself!

#16 Azkyroth

Azkyroth
  • Modder
  • 3496 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 11:28 AM

Yay. *takes notes, pillages the rest of the cookies*

"Tyranny is a quiet thing at first, a prim and proper lady pursing her lips and shaking her head disapprovingly, asking, well what were you doing (wearing that dress, walking home at that hour, expressing those inappropriate thoughts) anyway? It's subtle and insidious, disguised as reasonable precautions which become more and more oppressive over time, until our lives are defined by the things we must avoid. She's easy enough to agree with, after all, she's only trying to help -- and yet she's one of the most dangerous influences we face, because if she prevails, it puts the raping, robbing, axe-wielding madmen of the world in complete control. Eventually they'll barely need to wield a thing, all they'll have to do is leer menacingly and we fall all over ourselves trying to placate them." -godlizard

#17 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 03:32 AM

Unfortunately I cannot be baited by any of those things... there are various other enticements I could be drawn back by; however, I will leave that to your wonderful imaginations... ;-)

Anyway, just got back - had so much fun! Thank you to all those who wished me a lovely time, I certainly did! :D Canooing, geology... lots of friends, lots of conversation, lots of drama and lots of enjoyment all round.

Hope to catch up with you all soon - and expect some news, too! :)

#18 Kellen

Kellen

Earn a person's heart, and they'll die a thousand deaths

• 7092 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 08:00 AM

Sure. Can't be baited and boom, here you are.

Anyways Welcome Back K'ae/Liam/Kae
"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

we are all adults playing a fantasy together, - cmorgan

#19 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 01:14 PM

I just can't stay away for too long ;P Thanks! :)

#20 Isilven

Isilven

DANNY TREJO, DUKE OF THE WESTERN LOWLANDS

• 1236 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 07:05 PM

SOMEBODY needs to talk to me :(
Missed ya, Liam! And be expecting Jailin and Virgil funness in your inbox!
Merry Kurisumasu.

hlyeo.jpg

Inkosazana

"You just want them to be your panties, you dirty little girl!" -Ilmatar and Kellen
"Endure. In enduring, grow strong." -The Third Circle of Zerthimon