Neverwinter Nights Cheats

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kellen

Kellen

Earn a person's heart, and they'll die a thousand deaths

• 7092 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 06:47 AM

What are the cheats to move to Lith Myathar(Sp?)? Or what are the cheats to make items and how can I find what the item is flagged as (example scrl75 for identify scrolls in BG2)

EDIT: The reason I ask is I can no longer enter Lith Myathar without getting spoken to be Commander Imloth for the next part of the game, despite the fact that I haven't fought the undead that are aiding the Valsharess (And Yes I know about it, I just have to do it.)

Edited by Kael, 18 December 2006 - 06:49 AM.

"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

we are all adults playing a fantasy together, - cmorgan

#2 Bluenose

Bluenose

The gnome-sage of Ral Worcester

• 1565 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 08:27 AM

What are the cheats to move to Lith Myathar(Sp?)? Or what are the cheats to make items and how can I find what the item is flagged as (example scrl75 for identify scrolls in BG2)

EDIT: The reason I ask is I can no longer enter Lith Myathar without getting spoken to be Commander Imloth for the next part of the game, despite the fact that I haven't fought the undead that are aiding the Valsharess (And Yes I know about it, I just have to do it.)

You don't get to do all the Underdark areas before the Valsharess moves. You can complete 4 of the 5, but the Valsharess doesn't give you time to do anything. The one exception is that if you're carrying the artifact that the Illithids want but haven't taken it to them, and you are in the Underdark area near Lith Myathar, you can go in and hand it over after completing either the Undead or Beholder areas without any problems. But once you've been through four of the five quests the Valsharess is coming before you do the last.

As for the cheat to create an item, open the console, go into debug mode and type dm_spawnitem ?????? where ?????? is the code for the item you want. The item will spawn on the ground wherever your cursor is pointed. I think there's a full list of item codes on Gamefaqs.

Back from the brink.

Like RPGs? Like Star Wars? Think combining the two would be fun? Read Darths and Droids, and discover the line "Jar Jar, you're a genius".

These, in the day when heaven was falling,
The hour when earth's foundations fled,
Followed their mercenary calling
And took their wages and are dead.

#3 Kellen

Kellen

Earn a person's heart, and they'll die a thousand deaths

• 7092 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 08:53 AM

Thanks
"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

we are all adults playing a fantasy together, - cmorgan

#4 -Quiet Lurker-

-Quiet Lurker-

Posted 18 December 2006 - 08:01 PM

You can go through all the Underdark areas, by doing the Avariel cavern and Golem island first, stock up on materials (and do the Lith Myathar side quests) then completing the rest of the Underdark in one run. -_-

Note: Commander Imloth can only start the battle when he talks to you, you can make it very difficult for him to catch you by creatively using the Reaper Artifact. ;)
Remember, once you set the Rogue Stone, the marked point stays for the rest of the chapter. Just set a rogue stone on one end of Lith Myathar and another at the other end... :devil: