SoS Quest 2 help

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 -Rewiz-

-Rewiz-

Posted 26 February 2007 - 05:12 PM

Done the first quest to fetch the money but just can't find the underground entrance to the advenrurers mart, looked at the walkthrough and i think i'm in the right place. Anyone got any help on how to find it or a way around this bit?
Any help would be great, thanks.

#2 Chevalier

Chevalier

Knight of the Realms

• Modder
  • 2405 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 06:21 PM

Look around the lower right of the map at night.

I Ride for the King!

a.k.a. Chev

#3 -Rewiz-

-Rewiz-

Posted 27 February 2007 - 02:27 AM

Thans, i keep trying round there but still nothing you know exactly were its supposed to be or perhaps some kind of way to get round it.
Cheers

#4 Chevalier

Chevalier

Knight of the Realms

• Modder
  • 2405 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 03:09 AM

You can't 'see' the door, but move the cursor around untill it changes to a travel arrow by a statue.

I Ride for the King!

a.k.a. Chev

#5 -Rewiz-

-Rewiz-

Posted 27 February 2007 - 04:25 AM

I'm really sorry to keep this up especially if i'm just being thick but have tried the above for ages, still nothing could someone point me to exactly where its supposed to be or some sort of workaround which will let me carry on the mod, pls.

thanks

#6 Chevalier

Chevalier

Knight of the Realms

• Modder
  • 2405 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 05:29 AM

From the walk though. Hit x to get the current x,y.

Head over to the south of the district to the golden lion statues (x3480 y3360),

I Ride for the King!

a.k.a. Chev

#7 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 27 February 2007 - 08:23 PM

Thanks for the help but it still wont work, combed the area for abot half an hour but nothing, you know of any way around this? or maybe what might be my problem thanks.

#8 -Rewiz-

-Rewiz-

Posted 03 March 2007 - 01:28 PM

Still wont work, any way i can CLUA my way into the area under the promenade, if so could someone post the code, Thanks