Regarding dritzz

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 -nannn-

-nannn-

Posted 27 February 2007 - 02:39 PM

I dont like dritzz as an npc, id rather have others, and i saw yoou cant kick him without permanently leaving, but i do want to go through ROT, is there a way to get him out of the party and gethim back later on?(cluaconsole? what are the codes needed? or something else?), will i miss important contents if i dont keep him between chapters 3-6?

#2 -Apocalypse-

-Apocalypse-

Posted 04 April 2007 - 09:38 AM

here's a solution: you can kick him out and he wont leave, then go back and take him when
you feel like it. he'll stay where you kick him out.

1) open Infinity Editor and go to DLG scripts
2) Find the file driz2p.dlg
3) edit action 1 and action 2: just remove the escapearea() command there
4) save and exit

Spoiler below

I found that if you get to Brynlaw without getting his companions first Brother Martin doesn't appear.
Do this in the cheat console, to continue the mod:
CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("DlgWmar","Global",0)
CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("Marttin2",[707.775],13)

Keep in mind that you might not be able to get the companions after you get back from the Underdark,
since the mod might break. You would miss on great items btw.
hope it helps

#3 maximus2001

maximus2001
  • 525 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 01:57 PM

You can do a lot of ROT content without Drizzt, but he is needed for the main plot. Check Gilgamesh's outline in pinned topics for quests. I would recommend (if you really don't want him in party) to do as many quests and areas as you can and pick him up before going to Spellhold - you will have to pick up Wulfgar and clua Drizzt in to join. Then run through a couple of areas with him for the main plot, go to Spellhold, and finish his quest right after leaving the Underdark. To clua drizzt- "DRIZ21".