Some BG1 areas don't show up on map??

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 -Derell Licht-

-Derell Licht-

Posted 30 March 2007 - 06:13 AM

I'm in Friendly Arms Inn, and trying to go north to the Ankheg area, to pick up Ajantis; I could use the extra sword arm. However, when I exit off the north edge of Friendly Arms, none of the areas north appear there... Did one of my mods delete areas?? I don't know how to figure out which one:

TDDv1.10.rar
BGT104-Install.rar
DSotSC4BGTWeidu185WM6.rar
NTotSC4BGTWeidu145WM6.rar
IndiraNPC_v10_1_BGT.rar
Auren-v4.exe
Weimer-ItemUpgrade-v35.exe
Weimer-Underrep-v5.exe
BG2extras.zip
BG2SoA_v3.rar
BoM_Item_pack.rar
ExnemVaultv5.rar
FR_ROV_WeiDUv3.rar
G3Anniversary-v5.exe
rolles.zip
UnfinishedBusiness-v15.exe
Vault_v5.zip
AbyStoreV18.zip
BP-BGT-Worldmap-v6.4.rar
BG2_Tweaks-v4.exe

Please help??

#2 Narm

Narm
  • 56 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 07:58 AM

If I'm not wrong, vault is uncompatible with BGT.

Worldmap should install last.
Posted Image

#3 Thauron

Thauron
  • 216 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 09:43 AM

Did you uninstall the optional second bit of the Worldmap 6.4? This causes the areas be opened up differently than in standard BGT - the Ankheg farms f.e. only up after several parts of the main quest have been completed.

#4 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 30 March 2007 - 01:09 PM

Did you uninstall the optional second bit of the Worldmap 6.4? This causes the areas be opened up differently than in standard BGT - the Ankheg farms f.e. only up after several parts of the main quest have been completed.

Well, originally I installed *all* parts of worldmap, but once I observed this problem, I tried going back and un-installing the second, optional, BG1 part, but that made no difference.

I installed Worldmap last after everything _except_ bg2_tweaks, because other things that I'd read said the tweaks should be installed last after everything... is that wrong??

#5 -Derell Licht-

-Derell Licht-

Posted 30 March 2007 - 01:10 PM

And, btw, that previous message *is* from me (the original poster), I just forgot to type in my name!!

#6 pro5

pro5
  • Modder
  • 722 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 01:22 PM

Worldmap is part of your savegame, uninstalling worldmap-altering mod won't have any effect on the map in your saves.

#7 -Derell Licht-

-Derell Licht-

Posted 30 March 2007 - 06:36 PM

Hokay, I get the message... I'll spend another full evening doing yet another full install, and this time I won't use the worldmap...

#8 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 07:11 AM

Hokay, I get the message... I'll spend another full evening doing yet another full install, and this time I won't use the worldmap...

All those issues are fixed for the upcoming WM6.5. in the meantime it would be easier to simply CLUAConsole:MoveToArea("AR8300") to get to the Ankheg Farms if you need Ajantis.

It takes a village...

#9 -Derell Licht-

-Derell Licht-

Posted 31 March 2007 - 07:36 AM

Actually, I did do that (MoveArea to 8300 to get Ajantis). Unfortunately, it appears that *all* BG1 areas have the same problem, when I tried moving east from Beregost and Nashkel, I had the same issue - no areas appear. I could MoveArea to every area in the game, but it's probably worth the effort for me to just avoid the problem somehow!!

#10 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 11:44 AM

Actually, I did do that (MoveArea to 8300 to get Ajantis). Unfortunately, it appears that *all* BG1 areas have the same problem, when I tried moving east from Beregost and Nashkel, I had the same issue - no areas appear. I could MoveArea to every area in the game, but it's probably worth the effort for me to just avoid the problem somehow!!

Then you should just install the 1st component and deal with the funky travel times until the next version of the worldmap comes out. They'll appear like you're used to then.

It takes a village...