• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 07:59 AM

Now that I think about it, I happen to have a picture of Imoen in much the same pose Danica.
This wouldn't happen to be your work Mene? (I didn't see who the author was unfortunately) :(
Imoen.jpg

And no, for some reason I'm not allowed to add colour, no matter how much I've whinged or threatened Photoshop with puppies for christmas.

Classic Adventures - a Total Conversion compilation dedicated to bringing many of the old and new PnP modules into the wonderfully dangerous world that is Baldur's Gate II.   Fancy link button to Downloads page.

CA Forum.  Bugs to be squashed, feedback to be welcomed!

Website at: http://classicadventuresmod.com/
~***~***~***~

When in doubt, lockpick a mudcrab!

Beware the nug conspiracy!

#22 Menelanna

Menelanna
  • 3006 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 08:07 AM

no. put the pose was inspired by that piece. I also have not been able to find the author of that piece. (I even lost the site were I found it)

I take no art classes. I teach myself. The way I do that is practice poses and expressions from other pieces I like. Once I draw a it once, I can do it again my own way. I had wanted to draw that pose anyways but could not get it right from my head, so once I saw that picture I was able to do it just the way I wanted and now I can do whenever I want.

Now I thankfully do not need to that often now unless I want to try something completely new. Pretty much all my other pieces here are full orginals of mine. And I am pround of that.

Edited by Menelanna, 02 August 2007 - 08:09 AM.

Steel is my body, fire is my blood.
I've created over a thousand blades
Unknown to death.
Nor known to life.
Have withstood pain to create many weapons.
Yet, those hands will never hold anything.
So as i pray, "Unlimited Blade Works."--Archer from Fate/Stay Night

Posted Image
Signature done by Sinharvest. thanks!

Interested in great fanstay Role Play? Come join Imythess the Border Between Dreams and Choas.
(should you join feel free to contact me. my main account it Fara're. hope to see you there :D)

#23 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 08:30 AM

Same here, could never keep my attention with art classes, but that's old history. :whistling:
Well, I found the site, credit due to Lord Mirrabo for having a direct link to it from his website.
http://www.onlinefic...s/GALLERY2.html

Also the art there seems to be credited to Andreas Oeltjen, so that solves that mystery I guess, unless there's something I'm missing here. :ph34r:

Still there's no arguing Mene, your work is great stuff! And proud of it you should be. :cheers:

Classic Adventures - a Total Conversion compilation dedicated to bringing many of the old and new PnP modules into the wonderfully dangerous world that is Baldur's Gate II.   Fancy link button to Downloads page.

CA Forum.  Bugs to be squashed, feedback to be welcomed!

Website at: http://classicadventuresmod.com/
~***~***~***~

When in doubt, lockpick a mudcrab!

Beware the nug conspiracy!

#24 Menelanna

Menelanna
  • 3006 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 08:42 AM

YAY! you found the site. Thanks!

And I though I regonized that Jaheria picture. I saw it over at elfwood!
Steel is my body, fire is my blood.
I've created over a thousand blades
Unknown to death.
Nor known to life.
Have withstood pain to create many weapons.
Yet, those hands will never hold anything.
So as i pray, "Unlimited Blade Works."--Archer from Fate/Stay Night

Posted Image
Signature done by Sinharvest. thanks!

Interested in great fanstay Role Play? Come join Imythess the Border Between Dreams and Choas.
(should you join feel free to contact me. my main account it Fara're. hope to see you there :D)