Photo

Pictures of Oblivion Characters

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
197 replies to this topic

#41 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 04:42 PM

@ Spike - That is good! But err... I'm afraid Denetsa's pet has no weapon!

She is a weapon :twisted:

Wow Jade seems to get around :D

#42 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 04:42 PM

@ Floydian - Only a few things to say about Jade and Sia..... Hm-hm with a side of good God! Topped off with a big piece of thats a spicy meat-a-ball!

To be fair, Jade is going to appear in the upcoming Hector series - Hector Hefner Syndrome. She will have two love intrests, IG Hector and a Tall female Altmer who has yet to get a name!

Edited by Hector the Hooded, 06 May 2007 - 04:45 PM.

#43 SeV

SeV
  • Modder
  • 390 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 05:15 PM

Thread 3 already? Man. I need to keep up. :lol:

Shadow', your shots are SOOOO damn good man... I mean your battle shots are top-notch, but your romantic shots are just beautiful.... I don't know how you do it :blink:

I finaly got around get getting some fight shots. I will post the them after I play with them in Photoshop some. :)
Posted Image

Cool, I can't wait to see where the fight is going Spike... my fave of last time was when your slave Lula's slave dissapeared... that was pretty sweet. :evil:

<hot girly action>

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Wow Jade seems to get around :D

:ROFL: hey hey now! Jade is an open-minded, free spirited girl that likes to keep her options open. There's nothing wrong with that ;)

Edited by SeV, 06 May 2007 - 05:15 PM.

My avatar courtesy of my own little personal artist, Rumms

#44 Xetirox

Xetirox

The other Black Swordsman

• 74 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 05:21 PM

Hidden in the foliage.
Hidden in the grass.
Hidden amongst yourselves.
...And hidden amonst the dead.
Posted Image

@Floydian1
Hoo boy, I can see where this is going. They fall in love, they kiss, a relationship forms, and all is happy and well. Then months later, the Sia gets tired of coughing up hairballs from kissing Jade so much, and insists her girlfriend starts shaving. Jade feels that she will not be whipped, one thing leads to another, many objects are thrown, and they divide their CD collection and split off. I tell ya', relationships with hairy, er, uh, furry women never work out in the long term. Good picture by the way. And the field shots earlier are amazing!

@Hector the Hooded
Hmm, sad to say, but I think Nina has a more devilish grin than Hector. Really sad, considering he's all tall, dark, demonic, has a tail...still has a neat face, though. Wonder what he looks like when he's wrathful? Or is it best we don't know? ^_~

Edited by Xetirox, 06 May 2007 - 05:48 PM.

"Even if I forcibly replace everything I've lost, they won't go back to normal."
-Guts, episode 287

The Threads of Causality have been tied! This topic is branded for sacrifice!

#45 PoPc0rN

PoPc0rN
  • 67 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 05:23 PM

Iv Just downloaded Sonya's HairPack, CatSuits 1.5, Actors In Charge and Slof's Goth Shop II. I Hope you hear from me soon :)

▐▐ 'Over A Year Without A Signature' - PoPc0rN 2006/2007▐▐

Posted Image

#46 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 05:31 PM

WOW ! Good work everyone ! Doing my best to keep up with all these wonderful screens :)

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 06 May 2007 - 05:32 PM.

Posted Image

#47 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 05:39 PM

@ Xetirox - Hehe. Nina is one of the bad girls who are also good girls at the same time. That being said, she plays IG Hector like a fiddle!

Although, IG Hector isn't demonic/evil, I guess I need repost my other stories over here! Longstory short he is the incarnation of Lorkhan, and isn't good or evil, he just exsists "Gray" if you will, his eyes are also Gray, so is the blood, ect.

#48 Scoffs-at-You

Scoffs-at-You
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 05:50 PM

Hidden in the foliage.
Hidden in the grass.
Hidden amongst yourselves.
...And hidden amonst the dead.
Posted Image

*snip*

Nice screens :new_thumbs:
A kiss before dying

#49 PoPc0rN

PoPc0rN
  • 67 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 05:54 PM

A kiss before dying

LoL!! Nice, Kiss someone then kill them.... Good going! :P

Edit: Scoffs.... This is your local time.

User's local time:
May 6 2007, 07:01 PM

This is mine:

User's local time:
May 7 2007, 03:01 AM

Im in the Future! :o

Edited by PoPc0rN, 06 May 2007 - 06:02 PM.

Posted Image

#50 Scoffs-at-You

Scoffs-at-You
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 06:05 PM

A kiss before dying

LoL!! Nice, Kiss someone then kill them.... Good going! :P

Edit: Scoffs.... This is your local time.

User's local time:
May 6 2007, 07:01 PM

This is mine:

User's local time:
May 7 2007, 03:01 AM

Im in the Future! :o

Thanks, always the way to go :P
Hmm, mine's not correct. I'll have to fix that... Anyway, what's it like in the future? :whistling:

Posted Image

#51 TheUltimate3

TheUltimate3
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 06:11 PM

So the stars were right. The Screenshot post on the forums has died. Pity...

But we must move on shall we? Highpressure, where did you get those red and green clothing, and Floydian, same question with that black armor?

#52 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 06:16 PM

here's my newest and first Dremora character

Posted Image

i know the necks not perfect but hey neither am I

Excellent! another Dremoran cutie for me to oggle. :devil: And ditto what Hector said on the textures.

<snip>
A Devilish Grin -

Posted Image

@ YorkMaster - Download Slof's Dremora Textures, they look really good and make the body smooth, but evil!

@ Sev - How do you know they are Lesbians and not just Bi? Ethier way, its hot! As Rumples would say..... Nice Tits!

Now that's a cute smile. :wub: Hector, to me, is one of the Godzillas of Oblivion. Looks mean, can do a lot of damage, but inside it all doesn't purposely mean harm to most around him.

I don't like the embedded images for my shots since I'm running a 20" widescreen monitor. It makes my images look...funny. So here's some links.

Lynn learned a new trick :shifty:

Looks very nice. And reminds me of a "friendly" :wacko: conversation at DragonCon with my roomie. Watery tart that she was!

Posted Image

And one day I willhave the time to find my box of vrayons and learn to colour within the lines as well. Until then though,m I'll just drool over other people's work. :)

And for now, you'll just have to put up with a repost from me. :) I'll figure out the direct picture posting thing later

Not all Imperial guards are intelligent.
The amazing invizo-guard
Amoz wanted to try out the Exnem Seductress Armor for himself.
Personally, I think he just likes the tiara
This suits him much better
He can be such a poser
If I could just climb this rope...
Raise your right hand and repeat after me...
What do you mean I'm carrying too much??

Chiglet :ph34r:

#53 PoPc0rN

PoPc0rN
  • 67 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 06:16 PM

The Future is good. I just saw a very good screenshot from you, Very nice :)

Posted Image

#54 Darziak

Darziak

Neutral

• 681 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 06:18 PM

Posted Image Paladin Gavid want's his blade back but Arena Gavid won't give it back.
Posted ImageOh dear I think Darjin had a certain bottle.

#55 Luchaire

Luchaire
  • 264 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 06:19 PM

As usual, nothing that compares to the shots of most of the folks around here, but anyway:

Belina, Imperial Crusader
Taking a breather near the end of the trail...
Starting on the last leg
Nightfall

#56 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 06:26 PM

Hey, Luchaire, what do you think of my post with Nina? I mean she is your girl! I just want your opinion if that fits her, good/bad, the whole deal!

@ Chiglet - *Sigh* I realized that after Hector insited I posted that mug shot. It was to impress the women of this thread! And yes, he is Godzilla! Look at him compared to Nina! :ROFL:

#57 Luchaire

Luchaire
  • 264 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 06:37 PM

Well, after a long time working on IG Hector's Face and teeth and skin, I am proud to unviel him.

The following passage shows how henpecked Hector is by a particular girl, a girl named Nina (Thanks Luchaire!)

Nina says "Ohhh, Hector! I heard a rumour, these exquiste shows in Divine Elegance are are half off! Buy them! Now!" Hector replies with "I am the lord of the Lunar pairs. I am the Lunar Lorkhan!" Nina says "You can be whoever you want after you buy me those shoes! In fact I'll offer you a deal... *whisper......whisper*.

Hector liked this deal

What now Hector, hmmm, you want to buy them or not?" Hector's ultimate comeback - "Yes, dear." Hector says, sprinting off.

"Oh, he is just TO easy" Nina laughs.

A Devilish Grin -

Posted Image

@ YorkMaster - Download Slof's Dremora Textures, they look really good and make the body smooth, but evil!

@ Sev - How do you know they are Lesbians and not just Bi? Ethier way, its hot! As Rumples would say..... Nice Tits!

:blink:

:lol:

Well, that's a side of Nina I haven't seen before! :P

Until this post, I actually had forgotten all about having uploaded a save of her! I'd never heard a comment back after doing so, so I just sort of forgot all about it. :blush:

#58 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 06:44 PM

@ Luchaire - IG Hector and I love her, I'm suprised you didn't get any responses!

IG Hector is showering her with the most expensive objects he can find! Well... after she pesters him to buy them!

What did you think? How was her little "intro", well thats not an intro persea, just an example of how she plays him like a fiddle! :lol:

Edited by Hector the Hooded, 06 May 2007 - 06:51 PM.

#59 Scoffs-at-You

Scoffs-at-You
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 06:57 PM

The Future is good. I just saw a very good screenshot from you, Very nice :)

:D Hopefully
Posted Image

#60 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 07:13 PM

Posted Image

Reminds me of Naruto B)

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 06 May 2007 - 07:18 PM.

Posted Image