Photo

Pictures of Oblivion Characters

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
202 replies to this topic

#21 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 01:42 PM

Gorgeous, Floydian! Love the angry shot of Jade, but esp love the shot of the two of them in the dungeon with the swords drawn. Jade's all "I think maybe we should go back!" but Sia's like "No, I'm sure that bad guy's right ahead" and Jade's like "That's why we should go back!" Yes, I just totally turned into a valley girl there. :P

#22 lemonio

lemonio
  • 79 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 02:17 PM

Gorgeous pictures everyone!

Here are a couple from today.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Twenty-two astronauts were born in Ohio. What is it about your state that makes people want to flee the earth?
-Stephen Colbert

#23 SeV

SeV
  • Modder
  • 390 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 02:26 PM

<SNIP>

Whoo, there's the whole backstory behind my... TWO screenshots. Anyway, on to the screenies, eh?

Screenshot 1: Josephus searches for a hidden door that was rumored to be in one of the cells in this very jail... to no avail, unfortunately.

Posted Image

Screenshot 2: Overcome with desperation, Josephus does something he's never done before... pray to the gods, promising to change his ways and become a better man, if only they would save him.

Posted Image

Well, those are all the screenies I have right now... and I'm not entirely sure I'm going to continue on with Josephus, since I've a nasty habit of not sticking with characters long.

I like your character, and I'm definitely a sucker for widescreen shots :wub: Why is it that prayer is always the last resort..... pfffft that'll never work, your character's gonna be in there forever :lol:

The Madgod being...well the madgod.
<snippety>

:ROFL: :crazy:

Repost of my new girl, Opal:

I was having such a tough time with the thinness of the faces yesterday, but had already gotten the name "Opal" stuck in my mind. Then laying in bed last night not sleeping, it suddenly struck me that "Opal" and "Jade" are both gemstones, and so the two chars could be related. Yes, I *am* that slow. So I took the Tabaxi race, re-did it in a new .esp, moved the ears to the lower teeth slot so they'd show through the wig, and replaced all the body & ear textures with those tattooed textures for exnem's. Oh, and used that dragontail with the wings included Hector did up for me.

Comments/Suggestions/Random Silliness encouraged!

Floydian1 - thanks!

LUCHAIRE-- I keep forgetting the authors name -- the face textures are sep, and I'll find them for you - give me a sec . . .

EDITED AGAIN: Linky for the face tattoos - those & the body tats are by alexscorpion. Y'know, it says it require's danis13 beauty mod, but I don't have that one. Could that be why the tats don't really glow?

Oh, and just to clarify: the tattooed textures don't come with exnem's, they're just for exnems.

EDITED YET AGAIN: GAH! Forgot to say it's Jade's face imported on there, with just the skin tone adjusted a little.

She looks great Kalia! Jade welcomes the addition to the family.... and very creative on the teeth textures! U R smart! :P

To get the tattoos to really glow, you're gonna have to create glowmaps for the tats, and then create anti-glowmaps for every other race (otherwise everybody starts glowing)

Repost of a little silly thing I done in 5 mins :)

Whats In Here?

Smells Good

Lets See What Happens

COOL!

Want Some?

NO! DIE! - Forgot to type Tm :(

I like the shots popcorn... but what was he making?

:blink: Something weird always happens in the TES boards when I'm not around.

Oh well... Good to see everyone again!! :cheers:

It's strange that first you hate the Self-shadows a while and then you just accidentally put them on and WHAM! You cant play without them anymore. :wacko:

Anyway, here's my first screenshots in here. :)

Lil'ith
Posted Image
<SNIP>
C'ya!

Wow, Lil`ith is BEAUTIFUL, really. She looks absolutely amazing! And of course Mi`riah is sexy too, but you already knew that :D

My avatar courtesy of my own little personal artist, Rumms

#24 Luchaire

Luchaire
  • 264 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 02:27 PM

@ Luchaire's - Exnem's Body mod has the textures!

I just want the face tattoos, though, not the whole body mod... Can you point me to a d/l link?

Didja see my linky? I must make sure Luchaire's wishes are fulfilled! Oh, and no soul-selling required. ;) I don't know what to do with the things, they just clutter up the place . . . .

Yes, got it, downloaded it, gonna play around with it later. Thanks! :)

As for the soul, we'll call it even for Pip's face. :P

Edited by Luchaire, 07 May 2007 - 02:27 PM.

#25 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 02:30 PM

@ Luchaire's - Exnem's Body mod has the textures!

I just want the face tattoos, though, not the whole body mod... Can you point me to a d/l link?

Didja see my linky? I must make sure Luchaire's wishes are fulfilled! Oh, and no soul-selling required. ;) I don't know what to do with the things, they just clutter up the place . . . .

Yes, got it, downloaded it, gonna play around with it later. Thanks! :)

As for the soul, we'll call it even for Pip's face. :P

NO! Not even close to even. I still owe you bigtime!

#26 Daiyoukai Ramza

Daiyoukai Ramza
  • 63 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 02:30 PM

Gorgeous pictures everyone!

Here are a couple from today.
<snip>

Nice hog ya got there, Lemonio. :D

Hrm, I've got some more Josephus pics... albeit, depressingly plain at the moment.

Josephus #3 - Nothin' like a nice cold lager.

Posted Image

Josephus #4 - 'Tis a blade close to my heart... metaphorically, I hope.

Posted Image

Posted ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

You Are a Ham Sandwich

Posted Image

You are quiet, understated, and a great comfort to all of your friends.
Over time, you have proven yourself as loyal and steadfast.
And you are by no means boring. You do well in any situation - from fancy to laid back.

Your best friend: The Turkey Sandwich

Your mortal enemy: The Grilled Cheese Sandwich

#27 Scoffs-at-You

Scoffs-at-You
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 02:40 PM

*snip*

*snip*

Posted Image
This regular screenshooting is getting rather boring... Methinks Helena needs a story.... or a love interest ;)

The tragically not so tragic entaglemant of Helena and an adoring Orc..... :P

Chiglet

Couldn't make calico, because all calicos are female.
(The color in cats is a sex-linked trait, and calico happens to be the heterozygus between black and orange. Males only have one X [the Y chromosome does not have an allele] so they must be homozygus, whether recessive or dominant, and thus cannot be calico. Females have XX, so they can be heterozygus or homozygus.)
- ^_^

@ Rumples - Well, its good I'm a Nazgul and not your average human!
*snip*

Quick question: Are nazguls actually the former ring wraiths? I always thought it it was the rider/dragon-esk steed combination, or maybe that 'nazgul' was just the term for their new steeds. Can't really remember, read the series way back in fourth grade, so the details are a little blurry -_-

#28 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 02:44 PM

Posted Image

Nice kitty, I have some catnip for ya.

@kalia: Opal is gorgeous. :cheers:

@Von_Stahlriven: Lil'ith is lovely, love the first pic. :cheers:

Silent death
sneaky.jpg

INCOMING
mark.jpg

Ready or not, here I come
prey.jpg

Guess you weren't ready
victim.jpg

OW!
owie.jpg

Better not be another dam rusty dagger
spoils.jpg

Edited by Soul_Slayer, 07 May 2007 - 02:45 PM.

#29 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 02:45 PM

@ Scoffs - I read many, many years ago. I think if my history is correct, Nazgul IS the proper term for "Ringwraith".

#30 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 02:46 PM

I have been haveing trouble with what body mod I like the most so I just decided to customize my own useing Bui's as a base. :)
I started with the breasts. Bui's is a tad to small but all the others are too big so I am trying to get somewhere in between.
Still need to be evened out a bit but I think they are a good start.
Warning NUDITY

Next I am going to try to add a bit of abdominal tone then move to the hips and butt.

Useing Bui's as a base I cant really distribute this :(

#31 Scoffs-at-You

Scoffs-at-You
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 02:46 PM

@ Scoffs - I read many, many years ago. I think if my history is correct, Nazgul IS the proper term for "Ringwraith".

Ah, ok. Thanks ^_^

#32 SeV

SeV
  • Modder
  • 390 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 02:51 PM

I have been haveing trouble with what body mod I like the most so I just decided to customize my own useing Bui's as a base. :)
I started with the breasts. Bui's is a tad to small but all the others are too big so I am trying to get somewhere in between.
Still need to be evened out a bit but I think they are a good start.
Warning NUDITY

Next I am going to try to add a bit of abdominal tone then move to the hips and butt.

Useing Bui's as a base I cant really distribute this :(

nice tits :cheers:

in all seriousness, I think it looks very good. I like Luna's spotted body :)

My avatar courtesy of my own little personal artist, Rumms

#33 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 02:53 PM

nice tits :cheers:

in all seriousness, I think it looks very good. I like Luna's spotted body :)

Thanks :) The spots are from a mod called Get Wet. It makes it look like rain drops are running down your body when it rains.

#34 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 02:59 PM

Holy Crap! Another thread already!

Anyways...just continuing a comment from last thread:

Night elves have really long ears in WoW so I made some longer ears.

WOW ! They are really that long in WoW ?

They are even longer in WoW :lol: I would say they have about 2 feet of ear.

Posted Image

Yeah...I never really liked the Warcraft ears...they were way to huge. I think the Night Elf race ones are a happy medium between the vanillia and the Warcraft ears.

:lol: Really pointy and long !!

Posted Image

#35 VanQa

VanQa
  • 289 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 03:03 PM

Soooo many pictures to see ! :) Yay !

Gwen Irima: Part 2 - The Fighters Guild

Repost so you know what was going on before in the story:
Joining the Fighters Guild
New Orders
Orcs & Goblins
Special Mission
Packages. A gift?
Troubles for the Guild?
Grief & Clues
Pursuasive Type
While making plans?

New
Rest in Peace
Further Investigation

Intermezzo: Gwen vs Troll (having lots of fun with TAI on/off *Grin*)

Edited by VanQa, 07 May 2007 - 03:07 PM.

Posted Image
-o0o- My Photobucket -o00-

#36 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 03:05 PM

Well, Kalia has allowed me to add my favorite dragonling to Hector's group of girls. Yes, after much bantering and begging Pip and Hector have finally met.

The following screen is a height comparison between Pip and hector. Yes, this is the same height and weight Kalia's Pip uses.

Also, Pip's texture is a placeholder untill I finish the one I'm making or find one I like. And without further adieu, let have a big welcome for Pip and Hector!

Posted Image

Comments?

And no, Hector and Pip haven't quite decided how they are gonna make some of that sweet, sweet love. When they find out, I'll update you! :ROFL:

Edited by Hector the Hooded, 07 May 2007 - 03:06 PM.

#37 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 03:06 PM

Soooo many pictures to see ! :) Yay !

Gwen Irima: Part 2 - The Fighters Guild

Repost so you know what was going on before in the story:
Joining the Fighters Guild
New Orders
Orcs & Goblins
Special Mission
Packages. A gift?
Troubles for the Guild?
Grief & Clues
Pursuasive Type
While making plans?

New
Rest in Peace
Further Investigation

Intermezzo: <a href="http://i166.photobuc...Gwen/GI027.jpg" target="_blank">Gwen vs Troll
</a> (having lots of fun with TAI on/off *Grin*)

Nice ! I really like your style :) Very unique !

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 07 May 2007 - 03:07 PM.

Posted Image

#38 lemonio

lemonio
  • 79 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 03:08 PM

can someone clarify trollfs trick or whatver you call it. the one with sticky keys. i tried today, and i just ended up in tfc mode, nothing was frozen. i typed in tfc and then did the shift pressing. what did i do wrong?
Twenty-two astronauts were born in Ohio. What is it about your state that makes people want to flee the earth?
-Stephen Colbert

#39 DIE 75

DIE 75
  • 62 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 03:08 PM

Beautiful shots Von, the self-shadows look excellent.

Here are some more pics of Basho.

Some old
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Some new
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#40 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 03:09 PM

can someone clarify trollfs trick or whatver you call it. the one with sticky keys. i tried today, and i just ended up in tfc mode, nothing was frozen. i typed in tfc and then did the shift pressing. what did i do wrong?

It dosnt always work. Just keep trying.