Posted Image

#23 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 04:29 AM

@ GF1 - Yea, I'm a real moderator! :ROFL:

IG Hector @ Layla - What? I was forced to wear that damn thing! It cut of circulation to my......

Hector - Ha. Layla is done with you!

IG Hector - Why? Because I thought she had left?

Hector - Well, ya gf1 and I had talked and she was only going on a vacation!

IG Hector - WTFWTFWTF?!?!?!?! You didn't tell me!! I lost my chance with the most beautiful woman on Mundus because you didn't tell me?!?!

Hector - Well, I was going to tell you, but after she lest you looked so depressed and you started building things to get you mind off of it, and well..... I needed a new kitchen.

IG Hector - Oh you jackass!

Hector - Well...maybe you need to start cooking up an apology! Doesn't Hermaeus Mora owe you a favor?

IG Hector - Yeah, oh it was a ....

Hector - I don't want to hear the story, but look, Layla is a wordly and intelligent girl, right?

IG Hector - And beautiful! But yes, she is.

Hector - So, take her to Apocrypha

IG Hector - No way man, that place is full of ancinet ghosts and books with solid black covers!

Hector - Well, you know the library, your a strong guy, you take her!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IG Hector - Hmmm..... Oh Layla! Would you like to go to Apocrypha with me (and maybe Caria)? It is the endless library, further than the eye can see, it contains knowledge about everything!

Edited by Hector the Hooded, 10 May 2007 - 04:30 AM.

#24 Kaelis Ebonrai

Kaelis Ebonrai

The Nightblood Reigns..

• 294 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 04:40 AM

I was wondering. If I painted fur texture over the nipples on my Tabaxi whould shots of her still be considered nude? Her lower area is already fured over. She is just a wild and primitive character to me so I could see her running around in nothing but her fur.

Ack, I didn't reply to this earlier, sorry >.<

I personally think its fine, but, I'm not sure what the official stance is =P It looked fine when you did the screenie of her, so, yeah =)

#25 cyborgakadjmoose

cyborgakadjmoose
  • 253 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 06:25 AM

<hotness>

Sweet character Rogue Sun! I really like her face, and those action shots are really good.

My favorite is one where she impaled the skeleton and then lifted it off the ground! :clap:

And I just noticed she wasn't carrying a torch...FLAMING HANDS OF DEATH!

Edited by cyborgakadjmoose, 10 May 2007 - 06:27 AM.

CYBORGAKADJMOOSE (Cyborg also known as DJMoose)

"I don't recall using teleportation, yet there I was....alone...naked."

My Deviantart

My Myspace

Cool place for character names: www.behindthename.com

Posted Image

#26 DS Divine

DS Divine
  • 72 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 06:35 AM

Great shots Grimbot!

Though I think Valken is more charismatic without that helm.

Hey people, that use Deadly reflexes, a couple of questions If I may:

Does that affect FPS much?
Do I have to start new game?
Does it cause CTD's?

#27 Grimbot

Grimbot
  • 54 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 06:39 AM

@ Sev:
Gorgeous shots as usual. Yeah, some days this game drives me bonkers. That's why I'm scared of adding new mods at this point. I don't have many CTDs anymore (with the exception of Amelion's Tomb, which always farts out), but I do have the occasional missing cell, big yellow exclamation mark, or bit of weirdness.

@ Rogue Sun:
Where'd the flaming hands come from? That's pretty cool...

@Zombie 216:
That looks startlingly like our receptionist at work. Well, the ears don't match up, obviously. I think she does have glowing eyes though...

@DS Divine:
I'm actually really happy with it. I thought it'd be "too much". Like too many heads flying off, too many people jumping around in ridiculous ways... but it's pretty well balanced and those events are rare. Shield bashing seems like an almost vital combat move now (especially in conjunction with OOO and Zero Tolerance, where buying yourself a second or two can mean the difference between life and death).

I haven't noticed any FPS loss at all, I didn't have to start a new game (Though I did have to install ObSE), and I can't tell you where most of my CTDs come from, but I'm pretty sure they're not from Deadly Reflexes. I can't wait for the Horse Combat edition!

More of Valken's Adventure Amongst the Spoiler Cult of the Main Quest:

"Kill the Nord!"

"This is the part where you fall down and bleed to death!"

Rumare attempts to escape...

Zap!

I'll post the last of them after work. Which means 3 threads from this one. :cheers:

Edited by Grimbot, 10 May 2007 - 06:43 AM.

#28 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 07:09 AM

@ GF1 - Yea, I'm a real moderator! :ROFL:
IG Hector @ Layla - What? I was forced to wear that damn thing! It cut of circulation to my......
Hector - Ha. Layla is done with you!
IG Hector - Why? Because I thought she had left?
Hector - Well, ya gf1 and I had talked and she was only going on a vacation!
IG Hector - WTFWTFWTF?!?!?!?! You didn't tell me!! I lost my chance with the most beautiful woman on Mundus because you didn't tell me?!?!

Hector - Well, I was going to tell you, but after she lest you looked so depressed and you started building things to get you mind off of it, and well..... I needed a new kitchen.
IG Hector - Oh you jackass!

Hector - Well...maybe you need to start cooking up an apology! Doesn't Hermaeus Mora owe you a favor?
IG Hector - Yeah, oh it was a ....

Hector - I don't want to hear the story, but look, Layla is a wordly and intelligent girl, right?
IG Hector - And beautiful! But yes, she is.

Hector - So, take her to Apocrypha
IG Hector - No way man, that place is full of ancinet ghosts and books with solid black covers!

Hector - Well, you know the library, your a strong guy, you take her!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IG Hector - Hmmm..... Oh Layla! Would you like to go to Apocrypha with me (and maybe Caria)? It is the endless library, further than the eye can see, it contains knowledge about everything!

:ROFL: :ROFL: "I needed a new kitchen." :ROFL:
gf1: Thanks Hector for keeping IG in the dark. Layla is all mine now!

Seriously... sort of... regarding Layla, I just posted this on SeV's thread:
http://www.shsforums...p...6453&st=181

gf1: So that post will show you were Layla is at right now. Give her time. Unfortunately, Layla has little faith that a man can handle more than one woman in a long-term intimacy - that capacity is extremely rare and seldom successful from what we know. Maybe IG Hector is different - we shall see. Even if Layla agreed to still date IG, I know she would first want to see (for a while) how IG handles his three ladies. Also, she would NEVER want IG to exclude them for her sake - she hates anyone being excluded! Whether she is open to joining IG's harem is really going to be up to IG, his ladies, and Layla too.

gf1: Good luck IG! :ROFL:

Bye for now!

Edited by greatfool1, 10 May 2007 - 07:12 AM.

#29 highpressure

highpressure
  • 388 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 07:21 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#30 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 07:26 AM

@ gf1 - IG Hector had thought Layla left 'em for good when she stoped talking to him! I wouldn't excatly call it a "harem" and its good that Layla may want to join! No one ever feels "left" out, you see.

Hector's obscenely large Palace in the Void (which will soon have screens - it is Dwemer style!) has plenty of ways for people to amuse them self, forest outside, rivers, hunting, library, and of course the bath house (that place is fun :naughty: ) not to mention several training facilites, hidden areas and vaults and storage.

If it makes you feel better, Neeshka has "banned" IG Hector from having any....fun since he hurt Layla. Neeshka understands he is kind of innocent, and it is my fault for not telling him she was on vacation, but she thinks of Layla like a sister!

I'm about to post the first story were Hector meets Jade, Nina and Pip.

As in all my stories we will have fighting!

IG Hector is currently locked up in his workshop. While he is sulking, Pip has drainined the bath house, filled the empty pool-sized tubs with jewels and gold, Nina has been fighting in all of his Training rooms and has broken all of his weapons, Neeshka has banned IG Hector (as I said earlier) Jade has imported all sorts of animals into the forest surrounding Hectors forest and Caria has removed all of Hector's clothes from his closets and replaced them with her own.

@ Highpressure - I only have one thing to say about that second shot..... THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!

Edited by Hector the Hooded, 10 May 2007 - 07:35 AM.

#31 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 07:38 AM

<snip>

:ROFL: :ROFL:
gf1: This is exactly what I mean! IG more than has his hands full! This is probably the closest your stories have come to what would happen in real life if such an experiment was taken on! Once again, good luck IG! :ROFL:

P.S. I will pass IG's so-called "innocence" on to Layla. Give our love to Neeshka, and remind IG, if he wants some action, just show Neeshka that huge foot of his. She will forget everything else, even her loyalty to Layla!

I am very much looking forward to seeing pics of this Palace! :coolthumb:

Must be going!

Edited by greatfool1, 10 May 2007 - 07:41 AM.

#32 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 07:45 AM

@ Gf1 - No he can handle it, only when he is around. He is very depressed about the recent revlations with Layla and has isolated himself (temporarily) so, of course, he isn't there to say "Damnit Pip, that is a bathtub, not a treasure pit!" or "Caria, stop putting your clothes in my closet!!!" Or "Jade, your going to destroy the ecosystem!".

The only leveled-headed ones is Jade and Neeshka.

IG Hector, has the ability, to handle anything (except 5 women PMS'ing all at the same time!) but right now he is very depressed and not really able to do much. If Layla gives him another chance he will take her out for a night on the town, one-on-one (well, Caria may tag along) but of course, that will be after Layla pulls herself together and IG stops acting like a little bitch.

Edited by Hector the Hooded, 10 May 2007 - 07:45 AM.

#33 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 07:54 AM

Haven't heard from Rumms today.... hasn't been the same :( Perhaps tommorow....

Present and correct! Sorry for the absence; I was entertaining a priest. I don't really know how that happened but hey, a bottle of wine is a bottle of wine - and he brought two, so that's fine for my good books.

I love your Avalon shots :wub: It almost looks like you've tinted them black and white! :lol: She is Miss Monochrome. Hey, it worked for Audrey Hepburn.

Highpressure, I love your Redguard character. What's her name? I've been drooling over her for ages and I just realised I don't know. I love how many of these Sorceress retexes are popping out of the woodwork. They look really good.

Treetop, I really like Ivy, but I have to say my heart belongs to Selena. She's been my high-bar for facegen for a long time now. Are you doing anything with her at the moment?

Rogue Sun, that sequence of shots is really atmospheric and brooding. I especially like the third one.
New avatar in honour of SeV/Jade, because everyone knows Jade brings all the (elves? Humans? Tabaxi? Let's just say girls, shall we?) to the yard.
Well... not quite so appropriate now I changed it. Sorry, Jadikins. <3 <3

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#34 PoPc0rN

PoPc0rN
  • 67 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 08:00 AM

Just from looking at the pictures, not reading anything or clicking anything, I have seen some good pictures. Floydian1, WTF? 'What's That Fantastic thing'?

▐▐ 'Over A Year Without A Signature' - PoPc0rN 2006/2007▐▐

Posted Image

#35 VanQa

VanQa
  • 289 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 08:16 AM

Woohooo beautifull pictures everybody ! Was fun to come home and have a look at them :)

Posted Image
-o0o- My Photobucket -o00-

#36 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 08:20 AM

Haven't heard from Rumms today.... hasn't been the same :( Perhaps tommorow....

Present and correct! Sorry for the absence; I was entertaining a priest. I don't really know how that happened but hey, a bottle of wine is a bottle of wine - and he brought two, so that's fine for my good books.

<snip>.

Bolding mine - sorry folks, at work and it turns out still can't really see pics :angry: but had to post. Rumples - :ROFL: x1000! don't know quite why, but that was very very funny to me. :D

Edited by kalia, 10 May 2007 - 08:20 AM.

#37 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 08:21 AM

Bolding mine - sorry folks, at work and it turns out still can't really see pics :angry: but had to post. Rumples - :ROFL: x1000! don't know quite why, but that was very very funny to me. :D

:D Oh, they're no trouble. Give them a wooden spoon and a saucepan and they're down for the whole evening, bless them.
New avatar in honour of SeV/Jade, because everyone knows Jade brings all the (elves? Humans? Tabaxi? Let's just say girls, shall we?) to the yard.
Well... not quite so appropriate now I changed it. Sorry, Jadikins. <3 <3

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#38 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 08:45 AM

Treetop, I really like Ivy, but I have to say my heart belongs to Selena. She's been my high-bar for facegen for a long time now. Are you doing anything with her at the moment?

Thank you for the kind words Rumple. However, I'm too busy with school at the moment. :(

@ Rumpleteasza : I really like your work on Garret ! I'm a huge Thief's fan ! Robbing the Cradle is my favorite mission :) !

@ Rogue Sun : Really cool shots ! I really like those flaming hands. :)

@ highpressure: Awesome shots ! The night sky is beautiful !

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 10 May 2007 - 09:17 AM.

Posted Image

#39 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 09:06 AM

@ Rumpleteasza : I really like your work on Garret ! I'm a huge Thief's fan ! Robbing the Cradle is my favorite mission ! :)

I never got past that one :( The sounds and music are to creepy :lol:

@HP :lol: Poor guy has to fight that thing all alone while she stands back poseing :lol:

#40 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 09:16 AM

@ Rumpleteasza : I really like your work on Garret ! I'm a huge Thief's fan ! Robbing the Cradle is my favorite mission ! :)

I never got past that one :( The sounds and music are to creepy :lol:

I passed twice ! All those poor children.......
I took a walk to the park after the mission....... Very disturbing ! Insane Asylum+Orphanage= :devil:

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 10 May 2007 - 09:20 AM.

Posted Image