Pictures of Oblivion Characters

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
200 replies to this topic

#81 SeV

SeV
  • Modder
  • 390 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 03:00 PM

@ GF1 - Well, he caught on to that plane (power of premonition ya know!) and let them know.... he has to many tats on the ass! And he is back handling them at the moment (no longer being a bitch) but he is still very, very depressed. When Pip flew up on his shoulder he didn't even tell her to get off! :crying:

I'll bet Neeshka was in on the plot as well...

Currently Jade, Caria, Nina, Neeshka and Pip are currently fixated on there own projects - Nina is lounging about in the library looking for a nice novel to relax too. Jade, is drinking some sort of tropical beach while she is sitting around in the Bath House. Pip, has re-filled the pool sized baths and is currently alternating between swiming in the pool and splashing Jade by using her wings as buckets/scoopes. Caria, has resigned herself and is curled up in her oversized bed with silk sheets, comforter and pillow cases (oversized as they were designed for Hector). Neeshka is in Hector's Wizards tower and is trying to find someway to make a spell the increases foot-sizes (she wants to test on Hector, but he said no way!)

While Hector is currently giving himself Tats.

:lol: tell hector I have a shotgun here I was saving in case of zombie infestations, but I think he would have better use for it. I also have some cyanide pills if he doesn't want to make a mess :P

Edited by SeV, 10 May 2007 - 03:00 PM.

My avatar courtesy of my own little personal artist, Rumms

#82 Zombie216

Zombie216

Crysis Slave

• 212 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 03:06 PM

:lol: tell hector I have a shotgun here I was saving in case of zombie infestations....

do you really think of zombies like that >_>

#83 SeV

SeV
  • Modder
  • 390 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 03:18 PM

:lol: tell hector I have a shotgun here I was saving in case of zombie infestations....

do you really think of zombies like that >_>

:lol: not you zombie... only your friends that like to eat brains :P

braaaaaaaaaiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnssssssssss................. :wacko:

#84 Cosmic-Banana

Cosmic-Banana

Space Fruit !

• 230 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 04:34 PM

*Hot Sev's shot including a girl with a white skin*

Wow SeV, this character is beautiful, I love her style and her.... big argument.

http://xs315.xs.to/x.../LynnFight3.jpg
http://xs315.xs.to/x.../LynnFight6.jpg

Nice pics Rogue Sun ! I especially like those two ^_^

*New Zombie216's char nice pics*

Wow Zombie, this char is very cool ! I like her style :D

*HP bloody pics*

Good lord, I love your bloody screeny.

Hunting from the treetops:

Wonderful screens DIE 75 ! I love to see Basho again. This one is my favourite of the one you just posted :)

*New armor shot*

I hope you won't fight too much in snow, that don't seems to be too warm for an armor :P

*JM's new mesh pic*

Sweet Jackmix ! That means much more cool mods from you to come

Martin ?

Hello Yorkmaster. Nice screens you got there, I especially like the girl :P

*Floydian1 usual awesomeness*

Beautiful Floydian :clap: I especially like the last two one !

EDIT: @Spike: Thanks for this useful tip concerning "lookat" !

Edited by Cosmic-Banana, 10 May 2007 - 04:42 PM.

Posted Image

#85 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 04:36 PM

OK, this is the base part of Hector's Layla tatoo - I'm wondering what would look good with it? I was thinking like gold reefs, gold wings but I'd like others input, please!

Oblivion_2007_05_10_19_19_20_32.jpg

#86 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 04:45 PM

EDIT: GF1, I'd love it if you'd be able to post the screenshotter's guide in our tutorials forum, if/when you get time =D

I can do this, but besides the opening post with the core Guides by Shadow, Divine Avenger, and others it is also about 150 posts that need to be indexed - so I figure it makes sense to keep it where it is until I organize/index all those additional posts. If you want just the opening post in the tutorials area, that would be no problem. PM me if you want that. I know Divine Avenger, Shadow, and others will have no trouble with my putting it here too.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Beautiful shots. That last capture above looks like you got trollf's Trick going - dragon blasting NPC, shield dropping... Nice!

#87 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 04:50 PM

i can do this, but besides the opening post with the core Guides by Shadow, Divine Avenger, and others it is also about 150 posts that need to be indexed - so I figure it makes sense to keep it where it is until I organize/index all those additional posts. If you want just the opening post in the tutorials area, that would be no problem. PM me if you want that. I know Divine Avenger, Shadow, and others will have no trouble with my putting it here too.

I see no harm in just puting the opening for post there for right now. It can always be edited later. :)

#88 Kimory

Kimory

The Official... Something... Of the something forum...

• 117 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 05:21 PM

above looks like you got trollf's Trick going - dragon blasting NPC, shield dropping... Nice!

What is Trollf's trick anyway?
ANyways, here are some screens:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
"There is no genius without a touch of madness" Sheogorath
Xbox 360 and PC user
What am I working on now?
Remake of my Draconian Race, which was lost long ago...

#89 Cosmic-Banana

Cosmic-Banana

Space Fruit !

• 230 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 05:31 PM

above looks like you got trollf's Trick going - dragon blasting NPC, shield dropping... Nice!

What is Trollf's trick anyway?
*snipety*

Trollf trick is explained in this post at the ESF :)

Nice shots btw :D
Posted Image

#90 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 05:33 PM

OK, this is the base part of Hector's Layla tatoo - I'm wondering what would look good with it? I was thinking like gold reefs, gold wings but I'd like others input, please!

Oblivion_2007_05_10_19_19_20_32.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
gf1: IG Hector, you are very serious about getting a date with Layla - but isn't this a bit early to be tattooing her name on you? Wait until your other gals see this! I hope you have a lot of available real estate on that body of yours, IG. That tattoo looks very cool, and should be kept simple and not too flowery or anything like that, imo.

gf1: What is that you say, Layla? You are still very upset about Hector's Heavenly Hottie Harem? And that you hope IG's tattoo is one of those washable kinds?

gf1: But, Layla, he withstood all that pain just for a date! Come on, give him a break!

gf1: Sorry IG - she is really upset. She likes community and all, but has never done the multiple wives thing. She also reminds you that she is still a virgin. (Damn, did I interrupt her that much?) If your harem is 1000's of women, she could still be a virgin for several years.

gf1: Btw, can you have Jade, Pip, and Nina tell us what it is like being with IG Hector, and also with 2 or 3 (counting Neeshka) other women too? Layla wants to hear from the ladies, OK? When they get a chance, that is.

gf1: Uhhh, just between you and me, IG, why the hell would you want to be with a woman that asks that many questions even before the first date? She can be pretty feisty, and this multiple wifey matter - that sounds like fun but can you imagine what the others will be plotting when you are off with Layla or any of them separately? Btw, have you been seeing your therapist lately? Does he know about this harem? You seem like you are in a daze of late. Are you heavily medicated? I certainly would be!

And as always, Good Luck Iggy!

I see no harm in just puting the opening for post there for right now. It can always be edited later. :)

Yeah, I guess that would work since most people don't go through all the additional posts anyway - because usually I would just provide a link to a post. Where should I put it? Edit: Nevermind, I just found the tutorials area.

Edited by greatfool1, 10 May 2007 - 05:40 PM.

#91 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 05:38 PM

Click for a bigger view :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Spike4072, 10 May 2007 - 05:54 PM.

#92 Daiyoukai Ramza

Daiyoukai Ramza
  • 63 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 05:46 PM

I only have one screenie right now... and, naturally, it's an extreme early-game one. I have the general look of the character down, but I haven't decided on a name yet. I'm REALLY picky when it comes to names. Anyway, this screenie is just me having a bit of fun with setscale.

Screenshot #1 - When I cast that spell to become a "giant among men" this isn't exactly what I had in mind.
Posted Image

Anyway, I might actually stick with this character, once I think of a good name. He's going to be a sneaky mage-archer, with blade or blunt as a... well, a 'filler' skill, mostly. Plus, I just feel incomplete without blade or blunt. Anyone have any ideas for names? I was thinking... "Ryuza" or "Bosche". Or I could go for Ryusche or Boszu! Heh, those last two roll off of my tongue in an odd manner.

Edited by Daiyoukai Ramza, 10 May 2007 - 05:52 PM.

Posted ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

You Are a Ham Sandwich

Posted Image

You are quiet, understated, and a great comfort to all of your friends.
Over time, you have proven yourself as loyal and steadfast.
And you are by no means boring. You do well in any situation - from fancy to laid back.

Your best friend: The Turkey Sandwich

Your mortal enemy: The Grilled Cheese Sandwich

#93 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 05:49 PM

Yeah, I guess that would work since most people don't go through all the additional posts anyway - because usually I would just provide a link to a post. Where should I put it? Edit: Nevermind, I just found the tutorials area.

Actually I was going to say post it in this section and we can pin it at the top. I guess we can get Kaelis to move it if you post it there. I dont have any power here yet.

Edited by Spike4072, 10 May 2007 - 06:08 PM.

#94 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 05:55 PM

IG Hector - Do you know how hard it is to get a tatoo that straight and fancy, while doing the tatooing yourself? And it hurts like a mother F****R! I had to use a silver dagger! We are not a harem! None of us are married! And come on, its not like we are F***ing like rabbits! We all have our own lives, they just live in my oversized palace!

And to answer your question, gf1, I love Layla. She is a unique, intelligent and beautiful woman!

(Here come the interviews!)

Pip - I like Hector. He has a lot of shiny things! Jewelry is nice too! Not to mention the vaults, I mean.....

Jade - What part of "napping" on a tree is so hard to understand guys?

Nina - He is alright. I told him, if he made stronger weapons, he wouldn't break them so easily.

Pip- Shiny things are awsome!

Jade - Ughhh..you are not going to leave me alone untill I say something are you?

Nina- Hmm... My favorite part is when we all get on the couch. It is a big couch! Oh, and he hugs us all at the same time while sitting in front of the fire reading...its very nice.

Pip - I'm telling you, hands down, shiny things rule.

Jade - Fine! I love the big brute! Now, will you let me go to sleep, the sun is going to be out to much longer...

Pip - I remeber this time, Hec gave me a diamond the size of my head! Now that was shiny...

Neeshka - Oh, come on, you know what I think about Hector *licks lips*

Caria - He is cool. Some of the girls around here play him, but not as good as me. His daughter! He gave me a hidden room, its pretty cool. Got a nice amount of sunlight comming in through the windows.

Pip - Man, I start salivating at the thought of that Diamond....

Jade - Aghh! Leave me alone you bosmer-freak *punch*!

Nina - I think we all think he is pretty cool. I like the girls here, but to be fair I knew most of them, the only ones I didn't know when I got here was Caria and Neeshka. I never pegged Hector for a father figure, I pegged him for a Ogre-Wrestler.

Pip- Man, oh man, it was sooooo shiny!

Fin-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Note - Some Bosmer were harmed severly in the making of this report.*

This report is deticated to those who left us, this past hour

Glarthir - Fell down a cliff.
Adoring Fan - Jade clawed him. That was his finest hour.

Hids-In-The-Trees - We never saw him, didn't know him, we just saw his body.

Edited by Hector the Hooded, 10 May 2007 - 05:58 PM.

#95 Kimory

Kimory

• 117 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 06:05 PM

Adoring Fan - Jade clawed him. That was his finest hour.

Finest hour, lol! :ROFL:
Oh, and what's Pip's addiction to things shiny? I mean, that thing is so shiny-crazy, if you showed her a set of polished armor, she would say "Ooooooh! Shiny!" Geez... <_<
No, seriously Pip is awesome.
Xbox 360 and PC user

#96 lemonio

lemonio
  • 79 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 06:06 PM

my internet was broken so i had to dig up an old computer with wireless and borrow somebodies connection. heh, didn't imagine it would be so hard to get here. I like your charachter a lot kimory cool hairstyle, and i like the wings as well.
However the time has come to study for math!
Twenty-two astronauts were born in Ohio. What is it about your state that makes people want to flee the earth?
-Stephen Colbert

#97 Kimory

Kimory

• 117 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 06:09 PM

my internet was broken so i had to dig up an old computer with wireless and borrow somebodies connection. heh, didn't imagine it would be so hard to get here. I like your charachter a lot kimory cool hairstyle, and i like the wings as well.
However the time has come to study for math!

You could've went to a friend or neighbor's house... But whatever...
What's important now is your studying math! LOL!
Xbox 360 and PC user

#98 Kellen

Kellen

Earn a person's heart, and they'll die a thousand deaths

• 7092 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 06:54 PM

Anyway, I might actually stick with this character, once I think of a good name. He's going to be a sneaky mage-archer, with blade or blunt as a... well, a 'filler' skill, mostly. Plus, I just feel incomplete without blade or blunt. Anyone have any ideas for names? I was thinking... "Ryuza" or "Bosche". Or I could go for Ryusche or Boszu! Heh, those last two roll off of my tongue in an odd manner.

Just don't do Bozo.

Honestly. Here's a site with tons of names, also. But the four you have are good too.
"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

we are all adults playing a fantasy together, - cmorgan

#99 SeV

SeV
  • Modder
  • 390 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 07:19 PM

I can't really see the tat Hec :(

I only have one screenie right now... and, naturally, it's an extreme early-game one. I have the general look of the character down, but I haven't decided on a name yet. I'm REALLY picky when it comes to names. Anyway, this screenie is just me having a bit of fun with setscale.

<SNIP>

Hi! Welcome, have a drink :cheers: Could you post a picture of your characters face maybe? I can't really tell what he looks like... it would me think up of a name suggestion for him ^_^

#100 Luchaire

Luchaire
  • 264 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 07:32 PM

Just a quick but boring shot of Eryn, sporting a new monster-hunting style:

Posted Image

Most of my screenshots are quite static... when playing, I tend to forget to take screens except when hanging out in town, shopping or the like. :lol: