Photo

Pictures of Oblivion Characters

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
200 replies to this topic

#161 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 02:31 PM

Brackus grunts as he is crushed between many guards and the stone wall as he heard "WHY WON'T YOU DIE!"

Welcome Shadowj - glad you made it here! Your story is very well-written and lots of cool shots. However, some of the shots were a bit similar, so I would suggest you mix it up more - get more close-ups. I especially like the one quoted above.

IG Hector @ Layla - Neeshka wrote that? Well, she missed apart, it is supposed to say -

WELCOME TO THE VOID. MY NAME IS HECTOR, HAVE A NICE DAY! And no, no de-enlargement potions, I'm gentle and, a bit skilled! I will try and get some of the other girls to atest to this, however the only ones who may openly offer this are Pip and Neeshka. We may have some more injured Bosmer.

And to answer your question about the girls, yes they can. But the guys can't stay here, unless I know them! I'm trying to save a special relationship for that "special" someone!

As for that "Layla" tat, I have, added a little more final "details" and will get Hector to post a shot of it!

Layla to IG Hector: Oh Iggy, I am truly shocked you have a tattoo on your... Wow, that must have been quite the job requirement! I hope they paid you handsomely!

Layla continues: I am really confused about your views on intimacy, Iggy. You do it with these gals but they come and go as they (and you) please? Are you their pimp or their intimate? I can understand if you are up to having multiple women in your life, but I would only find a relationship with you acceptable if you were capable of committing to each of us whole-heartedly and, of course, whole bodily. Heheh.

So this is what I am wondering about - your capacity to do this. I know the girls care for you, as they have already said - but do you fulfill each of them to the point that their promiscuity and wanderings are released? Personally, I will only bed with you if this is the case.

You can probably also now understand why I am still a virgin - because I always ask all these questions, and it causes most of my would-be suitors to flee. One even took on Dagon just to avoid any more of my questions. I am glad you are being so patient with me.

Layla: I do look forward to your picture of the tattoo - the "Layla" tattoo, at least. Please don't show me the "WELCOME TO THE VOID. MY NAME IS HECTOR, HAVE A NICE DAY!" tattoo here.

Edited by greatfool1, 11 May 2007 - 02:42 PM.

#162 highpressure

highpressure
  • 388 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 02:39 PM

Posted Image

#163 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 02:41 PM

IG Hector @ Layla - I'll show you the arm tat as soon as I finish up the last part, my dear! And to answer your question, no, I am not thier Pimp. I am an occasional intimate, and they are my live-in house guest (unless they leave, of course! I don't force them to stay!) and I love them like familiy.

@ ShadowJ - No biggie! Just post it thier so other can view it as well!

#164 shadowj

shadowj
  • 42 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 02:43 PM

@ GF: yeah I had noticed that myself. I did decide to try again but as soon as I got half way through the fight my PC died on me. So I gave up trying to get varied shots and left it with them...but I'll be getting the second part soon enough. If my PC is up to it. Though I will do it as caption form since no reason to create a new story thread for Brackus...Sonya and Liekos on the other hand will gain a story thread ^^ I also have that picture you quoted as my wallpaper :P

Edited by shadowj, 11 May 2007 - 02:55 PM.

#165 cyborgakadjmoose

cyborgakadjmoose
  • 253 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 02:45 PM

Great screens everyone!

And I'm also glad we're getting things settled with the results from the poll.

I should finally have some new screens to post tonight!! :D

But that will have to wait until I'm done with my difficulties in installing SI and upgrading various mods and downloading the right patches!! :wall:
CYBORGAKADJMOOSE (Cyborg also known as DJMoose)

"I don't recall using teleportation, yet there I was....alone...naked."

My Deviantart

My Myspace

Cool place for character names: www.behindthename.com

Posted Image

#166 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 02:51 PM

@ Brackus - I hate to say it, but I'm a moderator here! Muahahahah! POWER! RELATIVELY LARGE AMOUNT OF POWER IN THIS CERTAIN AREA!! AHAHAHAHA!

@ Cyborg - I hope to see some shots! Don't forget to post your story in the stories section!

@ Highpressure - :ROFL:

Edited by Hector the Hooded, 11 May 2007 - 02:53 PM.

#167 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 02:53 PM

IG Hector @ Layla - I'll show you the arm tat as soon as I finish up the last part, my dear! And to answer your question, no, I am not thier Pimp. I am an occasional intimate, and they are my live-in house guest (unless they leave, of course! I don't force them to stay!) and I love them like familiy.

Layla: Occasional intimate? That sounds a little iffy, Iggy. I think I will need several days of alone time to contemplate this matter further. In the meantime, please don't hurt yourself carving your arm with further embellishments of that Layla tat. And certainly, DO NOT start carving the other tattoo in an attempt to remove it!

So that I am posting a few screenies on occasion, here is one that got rejected at TES - though both a moderator and an administrator thought it was funny. No nudity whatsoever, but too much innuendo, I guess ...

(Broadbanders - click on the embedded shot via the caption. Dialup users - click on the Dialup option NEXT to the caption.)

Neeshka: Thank you gf1, for finally hooking me up with That Dude - a Redguard and the Grand Champion!
gf1: I thought you were going to play it real cool and hard to get when you finally met him, Neeshka.

Neeshka: I swear, I tried! But when I saw him the first time... well, it was hard to hide my delight from him and I'm afraid I ended up talking way too much! [DialUp #1]

Neeshka: So I decided I would just bow to him, and this really surprised HIM! [DialUp #2]

WARNING: The following shot is EXACTLY the same one as above, but from a different angle. If you are subject to and dislike potentially "impure thoughts", this point-of-view may not be for you. But again, it is just a matter of one's point-of-view, as the prior shot shows that Neeshka is simply being very respectful. :)

Neeshka: And here is a frontal view of That Dude's surprise at my bowing to him during our first encounter. He is so cute! I think I am in love! [DialUp #3]

gf1: My dear, you probably should not be bowing to the Grand Champion. Uhhh... he isn't royalty, you know.
Neeshka: I know, but I wanted to give him my very best regards from the beginning!
gf1: That is very kindly of you Neeshka, but just remember the new TES rules - you are not to touch That Dude in any way - unless of course, you are fighting.

Neeshka: I cannot wait for our first wrestling match!
gf1: Uhhh, Neeshka, I think boxing or hand-to-hand is all you can do now.
Neeshka: What??!! I love to mud wrestle! And boxing is bad for the complexion!
gf1: Just be careful Neeshka...

Edit - The administrator was funny - he said it looks like that last shot shows someone receiving a sexual favor! :lol:
Shocking that even a TES Administrator has "impure thoughts"! Plus they wouldn't buy my argument above and let me post it in Cheats. :crying:

Edited by greatfool1, 11 May 2007 - 03:38 PM.

#168 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 03:01 PM

IG Hector @ Layla - What do you need to think about? I said we aren't doing it like rabbits! I'm also done with the tat, I'm just letting it heal so I'll show it to you in a few minutes!

#169 lemonio

lemonio
  • 79 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 03:11 PM

snip

heh, the last one is just great. the expression on his face :ROFL:
my internet got working, so here are some screens from my cooler charachter.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by lemonio, 11 May 2007 - 03:11 PM.

Twenty-two astronauts were born in Ohio. What is it about your state that makes people want to flee the earth?
-Stephen Colbert

#170 Xetirox

Xetirox

The other Black Swordsman

• 74 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 04:27 PM

Hooooo-weeee! I'm alive again! And got some new screens. WARNING: All of the following pictures show massive (as in endgame) spoilers for Shivering Isles.

Clashing swords with a god.

A very close call.

One last charge...

Ascension.

...And even more screens to comment on.

@Luchaire: I like Eryn's new gear. She kind of reminds me of what a female version of Dante (from Devil May Cry) would look like.

@Die 75: Ah, the aesthetics of Basho's home is excellent, I'm glad we can see numerous parts of it in addition to him just living in it.

@Soul Slayer: Some great scenic views you got there. And I like the shot of her peering into the sewer grate, gives her a real cat-like vibe.

@Grimbot: Ha ha ha, seeing your dude take a victory swig amid a pile of bloody corpses and severed heads is awesome. I especially like how there don't appear to be enough torsos to match the heads. You really need to hold back, makes cleanup a *****.

@SeV: It's a fact that any picture of Lucien Lachance is full of win. He's just one of the better designed characters in vanilla Oblivion. And the shot of Avalon standing stoically and coldly over cowering Rufio is just great. Really does a great job portraying the character.

@Raven Crown: Nice scenic shots involving numerous ruins. Really puts things into perspective when you can see the environment surrounding them.

@LprMan: Hey, welcome, man (woman?)! You've got a lovely, very sunny looking character there in some nice poses. I'd like to see what else she's capable of.

@jackmix: That undead dude is real badass looking. Like the pauldrons on the robe, the mismatched glowing eyes (not just your average lich), and the bone scythe is just...wow! Where'd you get that?

@SickleYield: You've got some very interesting, and even a bit eerie, characters there. Like Andirion's expression in the third pic down.

@Floydian1: Nice, the high-up shots that show miles of land all around of beautiful, especially the last two, where you can pick up the Imperial City. And I especially like how you included the Wizard's Tower in on of them.

@Yorkmaster: The "run-in with bandits" picture is funny. Your poor guy is a pin cushion! You should get him a better set of armor. ^_~

@highpressure: Great picture! You've done a nice job giving it a comic book feel, and the action shot in the second panel rocks. So much blood...

@greatfool1: Those pictures are hilarious. Great facial expressions, especially the third one. Great use of angles!

@lemonio: Interesting screens; I like the one with the dragon blowing white fire into the camera.
"Even if I forcibly replace everything I've lost, they won't go back to normal."
-Guts, episode 287

The Threads of Causality have been tied! This topic is branded for sacrifice!

#171 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 04:33 PM

Updated!

OK, I updated the "Layla" tat on Hector's lower-forearm and would like some comments.

I currently like it the way it is, it is mix of text and "weird symbol font" I found on the internet and photoshopped them onto the arm -

Oblivion_2007_05_11_19_26_51_53.jpg
Oblivion_2007_05_11_19_26_56_95.jpg

#172 sanityCheck

sanityCheck
  • 45 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 04:34 PM

Neeshka: And here is a frontal view of That Dude's surprise at my bowing to him during our first encounter. He is so cute! I think I am in love! [DialUp #3]

LOL! :ROFL: This shot still cracks me up! :woot:

#173 lemonio

lemonio
  • 79 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 04:44 PM

snip

wow. (stares at the screen dumbfounded). those are really amazing. excellent composition, and i guess editing.
Twenty-two astronauts were born in Ohio. What is it about your state that makes people want to flee the earth?
-Stephen Colbert

#174 shadowj

shadowj
  • 42 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 04:55 PM

Brackus: Son of a....

SJ: now now Brackus...Hector is right though just to annoy him I will post your second part since I got my PC back on good terms with me

Brackus: Oh well...though I don't think Layla would like my "new look"

Part two of Brackus' Adventures: Did he survive?

Brackus looks at the narrator: Of course I did you moron

Narrator: *clears his throat* Well...yeah but how?

Brackus: Lets just get on with it ok?

It seemed Brackus was more powerful than anyone thought after rampaging throughout the night. Cutting down the palace guards like nothing. Even decapitating a few
Posted Image
The exhausted thief assassin limps to the centre of the ring. Admiring his handy work
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Before finally dropping down due to his fatal wound.
Posted Image
Brackus: wow never looked up at the stars before, must be getting weak...I actually think its beautiful...what the?
Posted Image
An eruption of flames enfulf his face, burning his face and causing him to scream in agony as he jumps to his feet
Posted Image
Brackus: IT BURNS! What's happening?!
Dagon: It is me...I am bestowing you powers you never have thought to wield. I watched your antics and you could serve me well. Cause havoc my friend. Let the flames consume you!
Posted Image
Brackus listens to the voice and stands motionless. He draws his blade
Posted Image
As a ghastly image is revealed of a flaming skull. No flesh, no eyeballs. Just a skull
Posted Image
He chuckles evilly slashing his blade to feel the new power within him.
Brackus: Yes! I shall cause havoc, I will show them all!
Posted Image
Later Brackus decided to show off his new look through the imperial city. He was greeted by a guard but before he could talk Brackus swiftly cuts him down.
Posted Image
He even tries a long ranged shot, one that in his normal form he dreamt of doing.
Posted Image
To his amazement he shoots the guard between the eyes. He grins and can't help but rejoice at the new powers he was given
Posted Image
He walks through to the green emperor way, greeted by two palace guards. After a two minute fight, he decapitates one and slits the others throat before walking off like nothing happened. His story had ended for now he chose only one thing in life...HAVOC!
Posted Image

#175 DS Divine

DS Divine
  • 72 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 05:04 PM

At the risk of being unorthodox, ahem!

Here's my progress on the tattooed Mystic Elf - Kaysha Dra'Arlan

I'm currently using Biu's BAB body. The base textures I altered myself, and put the artwork on top.

Uh..SNIP, or whatever (I remember, that when I first time played Final Fantasy 7, I named Cloud Snip for some reason and I still give him that name if I play ^_^ )

Very nice! :clap:
I see You got some piercing too?

*carefully trying to make a request*
Hey, how hard would that be, to paint my avatar on the back?
I would love to have such tattoo for my character.

#176 Grimbot

Grimbot
  • 54 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 05:13 PM

Hooooo-weeee! I'm alive again! And got some new screens. WARNING: All of the following pictures show massive (as in endgame) spoilers for Shivering Isles.

Not that's a heroic shot! I never really got a good one of him. It was almost like he threw the fight. Maybe he realized I was doing him a favor by ridding him of his little "problem".

#177 Zombie216

Zombie216

Crysis Slave

• 212 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 05:25 PM

please welcome the new duchess of dementia
Posted Image

#178 jackmix69

jackmix69

Madgod

• Modder
  • 152 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 05:56 PM

@jackmix: That undead dude is real badass looking. Like the pauldrons on the robe, the mismatched glowing eyes (not just your average lich), and the bone scythe is just...wow! Where'd you get that?

Thanks, I got the scythe from...I can't remember, found it in my meshes folder so I put it in.

Cool pics by the way, my favorite is One Last charge, nice angles of things :D

#179 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 05:58 PM

@ sanityCheck - Thanks!

Posted Image
Posted Image

I really like these first two shots. Wicked colors too.

A very close call.
One last charge...
Ascension.

I have been admiring all of your shots and am finally actually telling you this now. You have very special ways of presenting your shots that I cannot put my finger on, but they are sure pleasing to look at. Keep up the great work!
And also, thank you for taking the time to comment. :new_thumbs:

Updated!
<snip>

gf1: This looks excellent, Hector! Very cool symbols and letters. More lighting would help though.
Layla: Thank you so much, IG, for your very direct approach to getting a girl's attention. That is very beautiful, but it is a bit overwhelming because I still am not sure about us - I really want a completely committed intimacy, not an occasional intimate occasion. So, like I said, I am going to give you some time to reconsider your earlier responses and also my requests. I will see you tomorrow. Good night!

gf1: Uhhh, hey you two, what happens if this doesn't work out - you know, with the tattoo and all? Oh wait, I got it! Hector, you can add to the tattoo as follows:

Tonite I will Laylady: <place here the lucky lady's name (or initial) using a changeable sticker>

gf1 to self: Well this is a relief. I certainly would not want to face IG Hector if somehow I talk Layla into staying with me. *Ahem* I mean, if she does not come to terms with IG's looser ways of approaching his love life.

<snip>

:clap: This was very well done! I liked the shots a lot - the ones of him looking directly at us right prior to his transformation were especially cool. Real good captions too.

Edited by greatfool1, 11 May 2007 - 06:08 PM.

#180 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 06:12 PM

IG Hector @ Layla - With you, it would not be an occasional intimate, but a permanant one.

IG Hector @ gf1 - I'm 9'2. You have a lot of bones. Get the picture?

It is hard to get lighting focused on the forearm! It really is (at least for me!)