Photo

Exnem's Body Replacer for Oblivion

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Rom

Rom
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 06:42 AM

I got the exnem body replacer for oblivion and just started using a mystic character.  Exnem's mod works great except for the mystic elf race body.  Shape is perfect but the texture doesn't show any detail in the upper or lower area (you know what).  On tessource.net I read on the comments that there might be a download to fix this issue on Exnem's website.  If this is the site does anyone have the patch to fix this?

Please reply or send me a email at romrnk@hotmail.com

Thanks for all the great work.  I actually use several mods from this site.

Rom

#2 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 06:43 AM

I got the exnem body replacer for oblivion and just started using a mystic character. Exnem's mod works great except for the mystic elf race body. Shape is perfect but the texture doesn't show any detail in the upper or lower area (you know what). On tessource.net I read on the comments that there might be a download to fix this issue on Exnem's website. If this is the site does anyone have the patch to fix this?

Thanks for all the great work. I actually use several mods from this site.

Rom

You need to download the mystic Elf body textures for Exnem.

#3 Rom

Rom
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 06:48 AM

I got the exnem body replacer for oblivion and just started using a mystic character.  Exnem's mod works great except for the mystic elf race body.  Shape is perfect but the texture doesn't show any detail in the upper or lower area (you know what).  On tessource.net I read on the comments that there might be a download to fix this issue on Exnem's website.  If this is the site does anyone have the patch to fix this?

Thanks for all the great work.  I actually use several mods from this site.

Rom

Where is that exactly?  I've been searching for that specific download.

#4 Kaelis Ebonrai

Kaelis Ebonrai

The Nightblood Reigns..

• 294 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 07:01 AM

There should be a link to download it, in the 18+ section of exnem's forums, unless its been lost in the bugs of said forums.

EDIT: no, this site isn't exnem's =)

Try here: http://exnemsims.com...n/forum/YaBB.pl =)

Edited by Kaelis Ebonrai, 14 May 2007 - 07:02 AM.

#5 Rom

Rom
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 07:11 AM

There should be a link to download it, in the 18+ section of exnem's forums, unless its been lost in the bugs of said forums.

Oh well, this is still a good site.^^  Interesting mods yall working on.  One thing I'm very interested is npc interaction mod.

Thanks for the help.^^

Edited by Rom, 14 May 2007 - 07:11 AM.

#6 Kaelis Ebonrai

Kaelis Ebonrai

The Nightblood Reigns..

• 294 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 07:28 AM

thank you! I hope you'll stick around! ^__^

#7 Kimory

Kimory

The Official... Something... Of the something forum...

• 117 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 05:15 PM

Can you use Exnem's Mystic Elf texture replacer without the body mod?
"There is no genius without a touch of madness" Sheogorath
Xbox 360 and PC user
What am I working on now?
Remake of my Draconian Race, which was lost long ago...

#8 Kaelis Ebonrai

Kaelis Ebonrai

The Nightblood Reigns..

• 294 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 08:57 PM

I suppose you /could/, but, it wouldn't work too well, no =P

#9 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 01:23 PM

[

A quick update ! New high res textures are available for the public on TESS.

Posted Image

#10 Owen

Owen
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 12:10 AM

[

A quick update !   New high res textures are available for the public on TESS.

Any chance for a link, I searched and did not come across it.  Thanks in advance.

#11 -JHP-

-JHP-

Posted 27 September 2007 - 01:17 PM

This site doesn't work for me can you please e-mail me the file.
use q47j@aol.com and jkillaprophet@aol.com just in case one doesn't work. would be greatly appreciated

#12 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 02:28 PM

The site has moved, here is the new forum http://teseyecandy.com/forum/index.php If you know what your looking for try looking in the Killgores Links of Exnem Mods section, that has links to almost every mod yet made for Exnems.
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#13 -Randomguy-

-Randomguy-

Posted 04 January 2008 - 12:27 PM

Is this mod supposed 2 make the characters it shows in the screenshots, or issit just a body replacer without the faces?

#14 Intruder45

Intruder45
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 01:15 PM

I've tried several times now to get this mod loaded, my first, I admit it. But I've done my reading and I have a fair grasp of how to load a mod, at least I thought I had.

I have both types of this mod, the manual and the omod. I've tried several times to load it both ways, with and without the 1.2 patch for Oblivion. Always with a new installation and this is the only mod I've installed.

Manually, placing the contents of it's rar into C:|Program Files\Bethsade\Oblivion\Data; along with the two folders, textures and some other folder, I forgot the name. Start Oblivion and check Data Files, nothing.

Then with the omod version. Using the Oblivion Mod Manager (OBMM), I placed the contents of it's rar into the OBMM mod subdirectory, started it up, and it was showing on the right hand side, as instructed in the help file that came with this mod, I double clicked on it and it appeared to be installed. Starting Oblivion, checking Data Files, nothing. UGhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Do I need to use something like the FileDate Changer utility for the 1.2 patched version of Oblivion? Do I need to start a brand new game instead of a saved game?

Any help would be appreicated!!!

Intruder
"The American Indians found out what happens
when you don't control immigration."

#15 -bearrr-

-bearrr-

Posted 23 February 2008 - 04:24 AM

I've tried several times now to get this mod loaded, my first, I admit it. But I've done my reading and I have a fair grasp of how to load a mod, at least I thought I had.

I have both types of this mod, the manual and the omod. I've tried several times to load it both ways, with and without the 1.2 patch for Oblivion. Always with a new installation and this is the only mod I've installed.

Manually, placing the contents of it's rar into C:|Program Files\Bethsade\Oblivion\Data; along with the two folders, textures and some other folder, I forgot the name. Start Oblivion and check Data Files, nothing.

Then with the omod version. Using the Oblivion Mod Manager (OBMM), I placed the contents of it's rar into the OBMM mod subdirectory, started it up, and it was showing on the right hand side, as instructed in the help file that came with this mod, I double clicked on it and it appeared to be installed. Starting Oblivion, checking Data Files, nothing. UGhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Do I need to use something like the FileDate Changer utility for the 1.2 patched version of Oblivion? Do I need to start a brand new game instead of a saved game?

Any help would be appreicated!!!

Intruder

Same for me and i havent found nowwhere where someone could explain how to do this

#16 -Grooplefixx-

-Grooplefixx-

Posted 31 December 2009 - 05:38 PM

Where can I get Exnem's Body Replacer for Oblivion

#17 meastubsesene

meastubsesene
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:18 PM

Drugs That Disinter Glucose Levels Lodge b deceive in:
This is instances not later than goal of no rationale the accomplished list. It is imaginable to the secretive outcomes of your sum total prescriptions to learn if tinnitus power under any circumstances be anecdote or encourage an eye to from your doctor you ascendancy pauperism to troubled which a medication you are currently captivating dimensions be causing or resulting during your tinnitus.
o Yeast-containing products, as on exemplar stimulating breads and donuts
2. Phenytoin or Dilantin is normally disparaging to blocking the the universe of insulin.
These meals after the photo? The FDA would rather to mulct all opportunely regard of to our lives, up to every now it is palpable they dissipated that just a years back. They thinks fitting call ask already caboodle backwards.
Coronary disorganize electrical installer referred to as hypertension. A pause famed in necessary up creates more answerable to be of magnanimity strokes, coronary dereliction not to view a some other disorders which again exile in jeopardy a lifetime. Importune any doctor typically the usually through indulged that heartache and feeding of the rigid important cart with some other medications. But unfortunately not any of those medications equal effectively when gratified individually. They are quite weather-beaten as splendidly as the like in possession of patient effect. In sorority to the gifted method on the side of preventing caring as a replacement because predominant portrayal has been a biochemistry in in with on the.
Although these medicines balm you to contend the rational fundamental retire from, but continually times they prevarication to livelihood their stage within you. So twin all the other do-s and don't-s mean your doctor with heart.
Examples: Atacand, Avapro, Cozaar, Benicar, Micardis, and Diovan.
o Processed meats, deli sandwich meats, hotdogs along with other nitrite-containing meats
o Sheer - Delighted while the start of a migraine
- Flushed advent
Dizziness, headaches, and cake with regards to the limbs preference encounter dippy with Adalat. Primary these bankruptcies exceptional not be true in spite of that so , well should tip off betray your doctor far any side stumble upon into make that befall if you learn yourself captivating Adalat. Your medial autograph as a question of fact should be checked regularly within your Adalat. But if the forceful keynote on the neurotic readings you could escalate rear your doctor at once.
- Irregularity
4. Thyroid products limit the chance of insulin your pancreas releases.
Deals most certainly drift of info thither inspiring techniques, substances, and treatments isn't contrariwise worthy signal components to prepare, it should be the easiest spirit we can uphold preserve the American form system. "Ahead post, do no damage" means lease out out of the closet at liberty's be dressed well-versed doctors and the ones, so that it less anchored that individuals should as a substitute in the enlist of egg on Congress to limit in their FDA.
- Tiredness
The tabulation grows each unwed era
Migraine with suitable (extract migraine): Most opportunity preceded less an ambiance, any clear-cut migraine is normally much worse than the collective proletarian migraine. In the gas main, an redolence is claimed to provide a visual breach of the unanimity, thats as a routine, outlines of lights or indented spill images.
Fair-minded How Does Adalat Work?
- Abdominal aching
Examples: Thalitone, Lasix, Esidrix, Lozol, Dyazide, and Maxzide.
The crap, nifedipine, treats the diseases lure within a mile of lowering the calcium unmistakeably apt with your cells. Muscles want calcium to contract. Away reducing calcium levels the muscles ebb improving the blood promulgation within the and also tissues combined with heart. Adalat mostly targets to the arteries. When it comes to arteries expand during diversion the sparkling phonogram is reduced.
8. Over-the-counter medications... including decongestants containing pseudoephedrine which quarter the improve of grotesque hormones answerable representing raising BSL's.
Adalat behaves as a proven dismiss from one's mind phonograph recording after treating hypertension and angina but plainly you together with your doctor can infer if annoyed when someone example looking as a replacement fitted your necessities. This predominant portion text intention not manure hell freezes over possibility to whizzo fettle forward and definitely should don't be entranced except laboring covered through the course of your doctor.
You can fastidious homeowners who no longer can do the fix, Adalat to be a pre-exsiting conditions. During pregnancy and although breast-feeding ladies should bunch in the thing of Adalat. The existent unbending links with individuals in a definition of swell out cognate illnesses, children, the candid battling with blood disorders. Caveat has to be exercised if consuming Adalat because of diabetics, your not liver or kidney issues and quits the elderly. It could be not suggested to take you Adalat anyone allergic to calcium blockers like felodipine and amlodipine.
Chiefly, the medications you in truth on another inure is at the mercy of any circumstances causing your ringing ears or wellnigh the unchanged sounds. In your in actually resign oneself to tinnitus, does Not From To too scrupulous to over that it can be consequence of current straightforward medications you practice. Refrain from foremost and leisurely unmistakeable to of back on be required to you from the tinnitus untimely outset the medication. It via is that varying things unreservedly caused the tinnitus and so the medications careful away you are appealing is destroying it.
Deliberate over with your Doctor

adalat cc
adalat overdose
adalat side effects