SoBH Full version 2.06

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Sir BillyBob

Sir BillyBob
  • Modder
  • 5315 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 06:20 PM

A full version of SoBH is available on TheWizard's mirror sites. Hopefully I can get that transferred to this site soon.

Yes, this is a full version. Changes to all the translation files would have been a royal pain the ass for me, so I went with the easy route. If you already have 2.05 and can only download through dialup, stick with what you have. The changes aren't that critical.

Fixes:

Now uses Weidu version 1.99
Now uses BGT-Weidu 1.04
Fixed Fabio's ring to work with bard kits (even though he isn't using a kit - whatever it works now)
Fixed Abraham's dialog if you have already talked to Harper and Balmorrow before talking to him (had to add another response so it is in English for all translations)
Fixed area BH1000 for BGT, for some reason the door links pointed to the original SoA areas
Fixed install batch file to not show you files it couldn't biff

Any other bugs mentioned by anyone here are probably still in the game. Yes, the second half of the mod could be tweak some more to fix situations but I am not putting anymore effort into this mod. I have other projects to work on and this one is probably 99% solid. I have learned many features of the IE enginee since working on this and I could probably redo the entire second part, but it isn't going to happen.

If anyone else wants to take it over and continue tweaking or expanding the mod, that is fine with me. I hearby give you full permission.

SBB

Tired of Bhaal? Try some classics mods instead:
Classic Adventures
Official Classic Adventures Website