Comments about PoOC thread #10

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
316 replies to this topic

#261 ghaleon1103

ghaleon1103
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 07:49 PM

Gorgeous pics, MystykStar!
I especially like the last one, with the glow behind her.

BTW, how do I use the new animations (and the burst attack) after I've downloaded them from that site? Thanks in advance.
Posted Image

#262 Xetirox

Xetirox

The other Black Swordsman

• 74 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 07:55 PM

NVM, got it!

But...All I see is Question Marks! I can't translate! :crying: :crying:

You're probably using a character encoding that doesn't support those characters.

Anyway...

@Highpressure: Those are some sexy pictures, I especially like that snake ornament she's wearing on her leg, goes very wel with her tattoo.

@Soul Slayer: Those are some pretty images, goes well with the previous set. The poses are excellent in the third one, you've even avoided a lot of clipping. Good job!

@Floydian1: Aw, the one where she's laying on her side is cute. Looks so sad and despondent. Did someone just whack her out of the air? :devil: Anyway, the fighting shots are cool. The jumping attack in particular came out well (that's an awesome pose!).

@Karandras: The nose...was waaaaay off! Seriously, Barbra Streisand now has someone she can pick on. Good thing you fixed it. Aside from that, interesting perspective. Brings some new life to classic assassination pics, from the perspective of the killer (or where she's unseen). This one's neat, it takes a while to register what's going on, which is what I imagine is happening with that guard dude. As for the second set, a lot of them are pretty dark. The moon one's really good though, and the scaling poses look authentic.

@Trollf: Niiice!. Though I think maybe making the past "positions" of the character slightly transparent would make it look better, to make it appear more like one character doing everything, and not three of them.

@Yorkmaster
: Sorry to see that. Dremora have such infuriating facial structure. Seems like Bethesda did some weird $#!% to make them constantly scowling, and one little change in the wrong area (namely the brow), will make them look permanently mopey. <_<

@Rumplesteasza: Ah...this brings a smile to my morbid mind. And you made a good choice in finding a door-opening position. Adds suspense to the picture. Too bad she and her partner are about to realize the real Deadlands party is inside the tower. :devil:

@Treetop Smoker: Great pics, especially this one! Great use of dress, equipment, architecture, and poses. Only thing she's missing is the makeup, and we'd have ourselves a nice little geisha!

@Darziak: About this pic...:ROFL: The scene, dialogue, and previous panels really helped build to a funny punchline image here.
"Even if I forcibly replace everything I've lost, they won't go back to normal."
-Guts, episode 287

The Threads of Causality have been tied! This topic is branded for sacrifice!

#263 Rainer Fenixhart

Rainer Fenixhart
  • 47 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 08:10 PM

NVM, got it!

But...All I see is Question Marks! I can't translate! :crying: :crying:

You're probably using a character encoding that doesn't support those characters.

Where can I get one?

#264 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 08:12 PM

Spike4072 post Today, 02:52 AM: wow really nice, i have been waiting for the continuation of this story :)

@Spike 4072: The plot thickens! Looks like Snow is going to have her work cut out for her. I like the angle in this shot, classic for cinematic uses.

Thanks glad you guys like it :)

I had to take that tower shot about 10 times before I got one I liked :lol:

#265 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 08:26 PM

I think it's a Tang Mo with a weird face and a wig.
Oh, btw, just to pester you Ryu, you're not in the right section. :ph34r:

Edit: Oh, whoops... I missed a whole page! :wall:

Well...the screenshots thread is about people posting pictures of their characters. The links were obviously just a few fun little things I found on the Japanese upload pages. They must have hundreds of pictures uploaded there!!!

Besides...As tramatizing as it may be, I couldn't let a sight like that go unnoticed. :D
A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...

#266 MystykStar

MystykStar
  • 54 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 08:29 PM

Zombie / Treetop you may want to check the texture path on the sorceress armour you wearing there as it looks wrong. If it's Mystikstar's blue sorcess armour the assignment of the texturename on the mesh is mis-spelt. EDIT a bit like my spelling in this post :whistling:

:blink: Can you link to the image. I'd hate to think I got something wrong. I prefer things to be perfect before releasing :)

#267 ghaleon1103

ghaleon1103
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 08:40 PM

(Slightly off-topic, sorry.)

Anyone know where to download the retexture found in these screens? (NUDITY warning):
http://eq2.matrix.jp.../src/up5618.jpg
http://eq2.matrix.jp.../src/up5571.jpg

Also, could someone kindly answer my question as to how to use the new animations? Thanks again in advance. :)

Edited by ghaleon1103, 11 June 2007 - 08:43 PM.

Posted Image

#268 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 08:45 PM

Anyone know where to download the retexture found in this screen? (NUDITY warning):

Also, could someone kindly answer my question as to how to use the new animations? Thanks again in advance. :)

Thats the Deceiver Armor for Exnem's body. Download it here !!
You can access those new animations by activate Director's Touch EFG or Actor's ball EFG in-game.

@ Spike4072: :devil: I demand more screens from that scene......... :lol:

@ Xetirox: Thank you for the kind comment Sir ! Very cool and stylish shots from you !!

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 11 June 2007 - 08:50 PM.

Posted Image

#269 Rainer Fenixhart

Rainer Fenixhart
  • 47 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 08:50 PM

Anyone know where to download the retexture found in this screen? (NUDITY warning):

Thats the Deceiver Armor for Exnem's body. Download it here !!
You can access those new animations by activate Director's Touch EFG or Actor's ball EFG in-game.

@ Spike4072: :devil: I demand more screens from that scene.........

@ Xetirox: Thank you for the kind comment Sir ! Very cool screens from you too !!

but what about the spells? : :Poke:

#270 ghaleon1103

ghaleon1103
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 08:51 PM

Thanks so much, TS! I have no idea how I missed that one... Exnem's site is one of my homepages... :/
And I didn't realize it was as easy as using the Actor's Ball... maybe I should have tried that before I asked..........
Anyway, thanks again, very much!

EDIT: Ah, I needed to close OBMM with the new .esp activated before it'd work for me. :P Trying it with OBMM still open didn't cut it.

Edited by ghaleon1103, 12 June 2007 - 08:18 AM.

Posted Image

#271 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 08:59 PM

Thanks so much, TS! I have no idea how I missed that one... Exnem's site is one of my homepages... :/
And I didn't realize it was as easy as using the Actor's Ball... maybe I should have tried that before I asked..........

My pleasure. Please feel free to ask for any help ! I'm glad that I'm still useful :cheers:

Sorry ! That burstattack mod requires OBSE. My Oblivion wont work with OBSE running..... :huh:

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 11 June 2007 - 09:02 PM.

Posted Image

#272 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 09:02 PM

@ Spike4072: :devil: I demand more screens from that scene......... :lol:

Hmmm maybe. Snow isnt really that kind of girl but Haruko can be very persuasive. :shifty:

#273 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 09:04 PM

@Karandras: The nose...was waaaaay off! Seriously, Barbra Streisand now has someone she can pick on. Good thing you fixed it. Aside from that, interesting perspective. Brings some new life to classic assassination pics, from the perspective of the killer (or where she's unseen). This one's neat, it takes a while to register what's going on, which is what I imagine is happening with that guard dude. As for the second set, a lot of them are pretty dark. The moon one's really good though, and the scaling poses look authentic.

Yea, major changes to the face didn't turn up anything better so its back to the drawing board for this character :) I think from now on I'm gonna try to avoid taking pictures at night when its hard to see because i always forget in a screenshot its even harder to see. that whole series was quite lacking actually so I guess oblivion needing a reinstall was a blessing :)

Now back into the fire...(of replying that is)

trollf post Yesterday, 12:30 PM: How on earth (or Cyrodil) do you get lighting that amazing? I am in awe...

DIE 75 post Yesterday, 01:23 PM: Those are some great oblivion world pics, I really like the third thumbnail, looks like you just took down the tower :)

cyborgakadjmoose post Yesterday, 02:08 PM: Great looking character, I really like the combat pics there.

Floydian1 post Yesterday, 02:10 PM: Nice uses of the new animations, I get a feeling that we will see alot of that type in the next few days.

highpressure post Yesterday, 02:32 PM: Exacly what i was talking about in the last reply :) Great shots there

Spike4072 post Yesterday, 02:32 PM: Great story and pictures to go along with it :) I am once again looking forward to the next part

Soul_Slayer post Yesterday, 02:46 PM: I'm fairly sure your last post didn't need an help :) btw did you make that house yourself?

Floydian1 post Yesterday, 03:05 PM: Whats there to say really? :) great animations on a great character :)

Karandras post Yesterday, 04:34 PM: Wow that nose is god awful ugly! try remaking that character into a Breton, those are hard to mess up as badly as you did on this one

highpressure post Yesterday, 04:47 PM: That armor is awesome :) nice subtle use of the new animations to :)

Floydian1 post Yesterday, 05:03 PM: Wow those shots are amazing :Bow:

Soul_Slayer post Yesterday, 05:35 PM: You know, I cant recall ever mentioning how wonderful that character looks, hmm, oh well, no time like the present. That character looks wonderful :)

trollf post Yesterday, 05:43 PM
: Sorry to keep repeating myself but how the heak did you manadge to make that first picture? :blink: :blink:

Karandras post Yesterday, 05:46 PM
: Stop humiliating yourself with these rotten pictures! not only did you not fix the nose, they are almost all to dark!

Floydian1 post Yesterday, 06:06 PM
: Those wings look a little bulky for the situation :)

Yorkmaster post Yesterday, 06:17 PM: Um mabey I'm loosing my eyesight faster than I though but to me he looks exactly the same in both pictures... what is different ?

Darziak post Yesterday, 06:20 PM: Very nice continuation of the story, this part seemed very "Nordish" to me :)

Floydian1 post Yesterday, 06:45 PM
: Now that gives a new meaning to the word flaming kick :)

Spike4072 post Yesterday, 06:56 PM: For some reason i find your character's smiles highly disturbing, sorta like they are about to bite someone's head off...:)

Rumpleteasza post Yesterday, 07:27 PM: Just as amazing as the first and funny to boot, I salute you (but i cant find an emote of that so you can just pretend its here)

Treetop Smoker post Yesterday, 08:41 PM: Where did you get that outfit? I was looking for one like it a few days ago and couldn't find anything

Xetirox post Yesterday, 11:17 PM: wow that was a long story, good thing it was so interesting :cheers: It never occurred to me how that book would teach you so much so quickly :)

MystykStar post Yesterday, 11:45 PM: Nice looking character, I am looking forward to your hair mod :)

ghaleon1103 post Today, 12:17 AM: Great pictures showing the evolution of your character :) Oh and don't worry no one bites to much (see my replies to Karandra's horrible picture above) :whistling:

Treetop Smoker post Today, 12:20 AM: Talk about doomed, those legion soldiers never stood a chance :)

Spike4072 post Today, 12:34 AM: Nice use of that second animation there, I havn't yet been able to figure out a way to make it look good like you did :(

And now to sleep, hopefully my next character will be slightly more acceptable :angry: (to me that is, not sure about anyone else :) )

Edit: Wow i jsut noticed how many posts that was for a single day, Keep it up everyone :) (yea i know it wont happen but i can dream)

Edited by Karandras, 11 June 2007 - 09:06 PM.

Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#274 ghaleon1103

ghaleon1103
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 09:06 PM

ghaleon1103 post Today, 12:17 AM: Great pictures showing the evolution of your character :) Oh and don't worry no one bites to much (see my replies to Karandra's horrible picture above) :whistling:

Thanks, Karandras! I somehow didn't expect any comments on my first uploads. :cheers:
Posted Image

#275 Rainer Fenixhart

Rainer Fenixhart
  • 47 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 09:08 PM

My pleasure. Please feel free to ask for any help ! I'm glad that I'm still useful :cheers:

Sorry ! That burstattack mod requires OBSE. My Oblivion wont work with OBSE running..... :huh:

Oh...

...does anyone else have OBSE? Or can make sense of the readme? >_>
I don;t want to find out the Hard way D:

Edited by Rainer Fenixhart, 11 June 2007 - 09:08 PM.

#276 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 09:08 PM

Thanks, Karandras! I somehow didn't expect any comments on my first uploads. :cheers:

I always try to reply to every single post each day so if i ever don't it means i have either fallen asleep at the keyboard or had a heart attack, lets hope its the first one :)
Posted Image

#277 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 09:10 PM

Spike4072 post Today, 12:34 AM: Nice use of that second animation there, I havn't yet been able to figure out a way to make it look good like you did :(

You have to use the rings on your companion and the matching actor ball animation on yourself. I TAIed my companion then lined the player upto it so they looked right. Hope that helps :)

#278 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 09:13 PM

You have to use the rings on your companion and the matching actor ball animation on yourself. I TAIed my companion then lined the player upto it so they looked right. Hope that helps :)

About your second screen....do you have any trouble return it to normal ??

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 11 June 2007 - 09:14 PM.

Posted Image

#279 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 09:15 PM

I sorta meant the one with the cape in the wind but either way thats useful to know :)

...does anyone else have OBSE? Or can make sense of the readme? >_>
I don;t want to find out the Hard way D:

Well after taking the readme section by section and translating it it seems there is a new nps added to the arena who you have do some kind of quest for to get the ring that lets you use the burst attack. A lot of it doesn't make any sense but i plan on trying it out tomorrow and if you haven't by then ill let you know what i find

Edited by Karandras, 11 June 2007 - 09:18 PM.

Posted Image

#280 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 09:17 PM

About your second screen....do you have any trouble return it to normal ??

I didnt try to return to normal. After getting the shot I just exited the game. So I dont know :lol:

I will reload the game and try again.

*edit* Works fine for me. No trouble going back to normal.

Edited by Spike4072, 11 June 2007 - 09:21 PM.