Alexanders Wings

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 -Alice Storm-

-Alice Storm-

Posted 18 June 2007 - 01:29 PM

I was looking in this fourm ScreenShot's and I saw a picture of Sia that Floydian1 posted. And I just loved those's wings that Sia was wearing. But check Tessouce and they had it but it was not Textured like what Sia was wearing. Is there anyway that I can download it? Here is the link of Sia wearing the Alexanders Wings (unreleased) that I want. http://www.shsforums...p...6802&st=140

Oh yeah I forget to say also I saw A screenshot posted by Treetop Smoker her name was Selena. Did Treetop Smoker ever put Selena up for download as a SaveGame? Like what Floydian1 did with Sia.

#2 Alice Storm

Alice Storm
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 03:16 PM

ScreenShot1166.jpg I found the ScreenShot I was talking about. I think her name is Selena. I think it don't now(Forgot now) But anyway I really love this girl to be my player Character. Does anyone know where to get her?
Sorry for the large screenshot.

Edited by Alice Storm, 18 June 2007 - 03:19 PM.

#3 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 03:30 PM

PM Floydian, and ask if he will send you the wings, only way I know of to get them.

The pic you posted isn't Selena, she's Treetop's newest character, so I doubt she's available for download.

#4 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 03:31 PM

If you have questions about screenshots it is better to ask them in the screenshot comment thread :) you will get faster answers there.

#5 Alice Storm

Alice Storm
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 05:22 PM

Thank you so much. I'll do that then. I will PM Floydian for my wing's. I will check out ScreenShot Threads to see if anyone know's who she is and if she is up for download.

Thank's again

#6 Cinnamon

Cinnamon
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 09:26 AM

Where that shiny shirt is from?
The Black Cat Jewelry Store - Daedric Statues
Decorate your home like never before with the Gods of Oblivion!

#7 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 10:03 AM

Where that shiny shirt is from?

From highpressure's site, first download on the page, but I recommend getting all three downloads, they're fabulous. :cheers:

#8 Cinnamon

Cinnamon
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 10:26 AM

From highpressure's site, first download on the page, but I recommend getting all three downloads, they're fabulous. :cheers:

Thanks. :)
The Black Cat Jewelry Store - Daedric Statues
Decorate your home like never before with the Gods of Oblivion!