Comments about PoOC thread #12

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
224 replies to this topic

#81 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 01:41 PM

i wanna see avalon again :crying: where has sev ran off to!

So true. Where is Sev?
And what about kalia? I miss her too. :crying:
Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

The official Oblivion Screenshot Ninja Posted Image Posted Image

#82 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 01:50 PM

As a side note, would someone be willing to send that japanese animation mod to me via PM or another link? I have not been able to get the download to work. The zip file I download is broken with nothing inside it. I'm starting to wonder if site manager removed it?

Windows built in Compressed zip folder won't be able to open/unpack the files. Don't exactly know why either. But if you use WinRar, they will unpack just fine. Figured that out a while back when I had the same exact problem.
A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...

#83 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 02:14 PM

@ cyborgakadjmoose: :lol: Didnt notice that.

@ highpressure: Thank you ! Nice new outfit !! Your latest retex I presume ?? :new_thumbs:

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 26 June 2007 - 02:15 PM.

Posted Image

#84 Rogue Sun

Rogue Sun
  • 262 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 02:35 PM

Posted Image

This is a great shot Grimbot, very well done.

#85 highpressure

highpressure
  • 388 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 03:37 PM

@ highpressure: Thank you ! Nice new outfit !! Your latest retex I presume ?? :new_thumbs:

Not really. It's just one of the old ones updated. :) Thanks for the compliment! 8)

#86 cyborgakadjmoose

cyborgakadjmoose
  • 253 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 04:22 PM

As a side note, would someone be willing to send that japanese animation mod to me via PM or another link? I have not been able to get the download to work. The zip file I download is broken with nothing inside it. I'm starting to wonder if site manager removed it?

Windows built in Compressed zip folder won't be able to open/unpack the files. Don't exactly know why either. But if you use WinRar, they will unpack just fine. Figured that out a while back when I had the same exact problem.

Strange...I have Zipgenius, which opens .rar files. Maybe I'll see if WINRAR will work.
CYBORGAKADJMOOSE (Cyborg also known as DJMoose)

"I don't recall using teleportation, yet there I was....alone...naked."

My Deviantart

My Myspace

Cool place for character names: www.behindthename.com

Posted Image

#87 shadowj

shadowj
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 05:26 PM

ok ok so I said I wouldn't be around for awhile since I started work upon my mod. Well I just couldn't resist after spotting the Shadow Lord Armour and thought of a great way to start Decap City.

And so over in stories section: Decap City has been born

It does give a feeling to how Wintershroud's Map room will look in my mod, also just say if the last image is too dark. I can brighten it to a degree but I wanted it dark to see myself how the armour looked ^^

#88 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 06:42 PM

SeV is quite busy with real life ATM.

Kaila, has just started working full hour days again and is exhausted! :)

The real question is... where is gf1?

#89 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 07:14 PM

It looks like GF1 comes on here at least once a day. He just never posts any more. I guess he is still to busy with work.

#90 Aiko

Aiko
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 04:46 AM

It looks like GF1 comes on here at least once a day. He just never posts any more. I guess he is still to busy with work.

aw ,his comments on picks where always great I miss reading them :crying:

highpressure most awesome voilence :P

#91 JazzJR

JazzJR
  • 147 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 05:08 AM

Page 5

JazzJR : Make him walk the plank! in all seriousness I like the look of your new character, how come your cat people look so unique?

I make my own skins for him so i make them how i like them :) and everyone looks different

#92 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 07:38 AM

SeV is quite busy with real life ATM.

Kaila, has just started working full hour days again and is exhausted! :)

The real question is... where is gf1?

Ah I see.
Hope they find time to come here again when they can. We really miss them. :)
Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

The official Oblivion Screenshot Ninja Posted Image Posted Image

#93 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 08:11 AM

@ Xetirox - proud, strong, duty-bound by honor, but we won't mention that some of them have the cuuuutest little button noses.... :blush: :whistling:

@ Aiko - Excellent pics! Is that a werewolf I'm seeing in some of them?? :new_thumbs:

@ Die75 - Spoilers they may be, but still very cool. :coolthumb:

@ prometheus - I like both pics. Especially the colours in that first one. :cheers:

@ Rogue Sun - gorgeous :cookie: :cookie:

@ Soul Slayer - Love that first pic. :) And please keep playing around with that Widow Dress. It's looking great!:cheers:

@ Flucidity - That bow looks really good. Quite realistic (though I don't know exactly what a Japanese recuvre looks like) It looks lighter in the sun, but not washed out. :cookie:

@ Grimbot - That second shot there is really nice. Looks like something youd see at a resort maybe :new_thumbs:

@ Floydian1 - Ok, whose the hot guy in that first pic? Inquiring females want to know. :Tasty:

SeV, Kaila, GF1 All noticably missed. :crying: RL can be a bear at times. sigh. Least Hector and Spike are still here to keep us all in line. :tease:

#94 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 09:24 AM

Keep you in line? :devil:

Who me? :P

#95 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 11:06 AM

@ Floydian1 - Ok, whose the hot guy in that first pic? Inquiring females want to know. :Tasty:

Just a new male character I made to see if I could make one I called him Brin.
Posted Image
Click For My Screenshot Gallery
My Mods on TESNexus - deviantART
Thanks to Gizmodian for the wonderful sig!

#96 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 11:13 AM

Well, see, you all have to start using webhosts that the silly work computer won't block. :P Or I could comment like this:

Ooh, very pretty blank screen! Nice use of negative space! :lol:

greatfool1's around - but very very busy with RL at the moment (I consulted him regarding SCOOP, and he's not sure when he'll be unbusy enough to get back in to commenting & taking shots - but he's watching over us! ;) )

And is it really fair that Floydian1 not only makes the hottest gals but the hottest guys too? OK, I guess it is *fair*, especially for Sia . . . I'd never really been all that jealous of her before . . . wait, I'm jealous of a computer game character. Because of a computer game character. :crazy: *sigh* At least padded rooms are soft . . . . Floydian1, apparently there is no character you *cannot* make! :P

#97 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 12:24 PM

What a great page we have going on page 7 so far, several of my favorite ladies on one page, we have Sakura, who looks lovely with dark hair, Trevaia posing in the Septim Mansion (good lighting in that place for screenies), and Sia with a new plaything (although I think Brin's eyes are a bit too small for his face). We also have a guest poster, Mileril is very pretty. Gwen looks nice with the new eyes, I like them better than the old ones.

#98 Yorkmaster

Yorkmaster
  • 251 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 02:04 PM

What a great page we have going on page 7 so far, several of my favorite ladies on one page, we have Sakura, who looks lovely with dark hair, Trevaia posing in the Septim Mansion (good lighting in that place for screenies), and Sia with a new plaything (although I think Brin's eyes are a bit too small for his face). We also have a guest poster, Mileril is very pretty. Gwen looks nice with the new eyes, I like them better than the old ones.

Yeah you're right. i'm sorry to spoil your page with my orcish brute :P
to compensate I'll be posting some pics of Idril later

edit some minutes later: Idril has been sneaking about check it out

Edited by Yorkmaster, 27 June 2007 - 02:11 PM.

'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogroves,
and the mome raths outgrabe

Lewis Carrol "Jabberwocky"
Posted Image

#99 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 03:30 PM

Well this is a new one, I was taking a batch of screens and all seemed well however one of the pictures Looked a bit strange

Posted Image

If you look at the bottom you can see it sorta took but I was wondering if anyone else had seen this and knew what caused it? (btw the rest of the pictures came out correctly)

Edited by Karandras, 27 June 2007 - 03:30 PM.

Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#100 shadowj

shadowj
  • 42 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 03:51 PM

hmmm only time I have ever got an effect like that is when my ATI VPU says it has dieded and needs to recover