Photo

Challenge #13: Imoen

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#41 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 07:10 AM

Not that she looks much like Imoen but considering the heat wave in the city my brain has long since evaporated and is past the need for details :P

ImCh.jpg
Dear gamer! You cannot summon Spirits of Rage when fighting bosses. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please send all complaints to Undead Control Administration, Bosses Combat Department, and apply for revision of the Endoria combat regulations. - King?s Bounty, the Legend
Posted Image

#42 Kellen

Kellen

Earn a person's heart, and they'll die a thousand deaths

• 7092 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 07:42 AM

Aw, so cool.

Actually I think it remind me of a poster for a MMO
"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

we are all adults playing a fantasy together, - cmorgan

#43 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 08:07 AM

Is it just me, or do mind flayers remind me of Dr. Zoidberg from Futurama? :cheers:

Not that she looks much like Imoen but considering the heat wave in the city my brain has long since evaporated and is past the need for details

Maybe, you won't need those details Orthodoxia. Personally, I think that Imoen is hot!!! :wub: :cheers:

Classic Adventures - a Total Conversion compilation dedicated to bringing many of the old and new PnP modules into the wonderfully dangerous world that is Baldur's Gate II.   Fancy link button to Downloads page.

CA Forum.  Bugs to be squashed, feedback to be welcomed!

Website at: http://classicadventuresmod.com/
~***~***~***~

When in doubt, lockpick a mudcrab!

Beware the nug conspiracy!

#44 twetwe123

twetwe123
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 09:53 PM

Imoen's got one hell of a pointy push-up bra happening there. Or is it a spell? :whistling:

#45 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 11:09 PM

No, just a nasty byproduct of me not knowing how to draw human body properly :rolleyes:
Dear gamer! You cannot summon Spirits of Rage when fighting bosses. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please send all complaints to Undead Control Administration, Bosses Combat Department, and apply for revision of the Endoria combat regulations. - King?s Bounty, the Legend
Posted Image

#46 vilkacis

vilkacis

Rashemen REPRESENT! Word to yo hamsta!

• Modder
  • 1571 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 07:27 AM

'kay, allow me to fail horribly at realism again!

im3.jpg

...bleargh. And I seem completely unable to avoid those hueg elf eyes. <_<

Edited by vilkacis, 24 July 2007 - 08:10 AM.

#47 Isilven

Isilven

DANNY TREJO, DUKE OF THE WESTERN LOWLANDS

• 1236 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 07:48 AM

'kay, allow me to fail horribly at realism again!

...bleargh. And I seem completely unable to avoid those hueg elf eyes. <_<

Try not tilting them so much. Imoen has a rounder, oval-shaped face. She's soft where elves are angular. :)

hlyeo.jpg

Inkosazana

"You just want them to be your panties, you dirty little girl!" -Ilmatar and Kellen
"Endure. In enduring, grow strong." -The Third Circle of Zerthimon

#48 berelinde

berelinde

Troublemaker

• Modder
  • 4916 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 07:50 AM

Part that got me was the pink eyebrows. ^.^

"Imagination is given to man to console him for what he is not; a sense of humor, for what he is." - Oscar Wilde

berelinde's mods
TolkienAcrossTheWater website
TolkienAcrossTheWater Forum

#49 vilkacis

vilkacis

• Modder
  • 1571 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 08:13 AM

Try not tilting them so much. Imoen has a rounder, oval-shaped face. She's soft where elves are angular. :)

I know, it's just that everything I draw seems to end up with randomly... pointy bits. :crying:

I blame my lack of reference. :whistling:

Part that got me was the pink eyebrows. ^.^

Heh, well, maybe not such a good idea. I de-pink-ified them (and moved them a little lower) - better now?

[edit] Oops, sorry Isilven, I b0rked your quote. <_<

Edited by vilkacis, 24 July 2007 - 08:13 AM.

#50 minotaur_in_maze

minotaur_in_maze

Modding Prima-Dona

• 906 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 01:29 PM

vilkacis,

Imoen as a japanese schoolgirl???

Alright, cute. but that FIRST one, Immy with the mouth and eyes? Fer Shame. (SOMEBODY give me Moderator Power! Just for One Day!) ... please?... :whistling:

Y'know, though I have the artistic ability of a flea, I might just have to jump in to this one about hip deep.

MiM - Impressed and laughing but wanting to send vilkacis STRAIGHT to New Jersey! :devil:
They say the world is going to Hell.

They are wrong.

The world IS Hell! Always has been, always will be; except perhaps for the five percent or so of the population who can afford differently.

And, if one must reside in Hell, it is far better to do it as a minion of the Devil than as a member of the damned.
LOVE SUCKS: It makes fools and slaves of us all.
But being alone and unloved is worse.
- Nancy A. Collins "Thin Walls"

#51 minotaur_in_maze

minotaur_in_maze

Modding Prima-Dona

• 906 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 07:09 PM

I'm back!

Here to enter a picture of Immy.

Thing is, I Did NOT draw this free hand. I want to get that straight from the git-go, just so nobody can later come squealing, complaining about whatnot.

I used a program I bought online that gives a general body shape and then allows one to pick and choose the details/colors accessories and whatnot.

So, with that outa the way...

Imoen = PINK POWER!!! :wub: :hug: :wub:

Minotaur Et' All.

Attached Images

• Immy.JPG

They say the world is going to Hell.

They are wrong.

The world IS Hell! Always has been, always will be; except perhaps for the five percent or so of the population who can afford differently.

And, if one must reside in Hell, it is far better to do it as a minion of the Devil than as a member of the damned.
LOVE SUCKS: It makes fools and slaves of us all.
But being alone and unloved is worse.
- Nancy A. Collins "Thin Walls"

#52 Isilven

Isilven

• 1236 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 07:30 PM

I'm back!

Here to enter a picture of Immy.

Thing is, I Did NOT draw this free hand. I want to get that straight from the git-go, just so nobody can later come squealing, complaining about whatnot.

I used a program I bought online that gives a general body shape and then allows one to pick and choose the details/colors accessories and whatnot.

So, with that outa the way...

Imoen = PINK POWER!!! :wub: :hug: :wub:

Minotaur Et' All.

THE HERO MAKER!!! I miss that thing

hlyeo.jpg

Inkosazana

"You just want them to be your panties, you dirty little girl!" -Ilmatar and Kellen

#53 vilkacis

vilkacis

• Modder
  • 1571 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 03:08 AM

I'M SO SORRY MINOTAUR I KNOW SHE'S WEARING TOO MUCH FOR YOUR TASTES. HERE IS A NEW VERSION AND I HOPE YOU CAN FORGIVE ME

immy2.jpg

I already said I was going to hell for the first one, but New Jersey? I think that's a little cruel. :crying:

Dammit, I can't believe that thing took me 20 minutes. :wall:

#54 berelinde

berelinde

Troublemaker

• Modder
  • 4916 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 03:15 AM

MiM - Impressed and laughing but wanting to send vilkacis STRAIGHT to New Jersey! :devil:

That's cool! I could show him the sights. New Jersey is nice, this time of year, if a bit on the warm side.

Edit: and Vilkacis, love her with the brown eyebrows!

Edited by berelinde, 25 July 2007 - 03:16 AM.

"Imagination is given to man to console him for what he is not; a sense of humor, for what he is." - Oscar Wilde

berelinde's mods
TolkienAcrossTheWater website
TolkienAcrossTheWater Forum

#55 Galsic

Galsic

Nominal Member

• 384 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 03:44 AM

Orthodoxia rocks with them there details I'll tell ye what! The other recent entries are cute, too ^_^ .

Y'know, I really haven't put a great deal of effort in my past few drawings, here and elsewhere. Been a bit occupied with other things lately, I guess :P . For Imoen here, I actually drew over an older sketch I did some time ago. I think it works, though.

Attached Images

• img017.jpg

(I like parentheses.)

#56 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 04:19 AM

Not bad Galsic. :cheers:

I was wondering, if anyone has a general tip about sketching the curves of faces... I've tried half a dozen times and somehow still screw something up... and to think I started getting better at keeping the shoulders level, grr! :angry:

Classic Adventures - a Total Conversion compilation dedicated to bringing many of the old and new PnP modules into the wonderfully dangerous world that is Baldur's Gate II.   Fancy link button to Downloads page.

CA Forum.  Bugs to be squashed, feedback to be welcomed!

Website at: http://classicadventuresmod.com/
~***~***~***~

When in doubt, lockpick a mudcrab!

Beware the nug conspiracy!

#57 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 04:20 AM

For Imoen here, I actually drew over an older sketch I did some time ago. I think it works, though.

*nods* Thought I'd comment. This is so exactly how I see Imoen - I love this one.

#58 Isilven

Isilven

• 1236 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 10:29 AM

Here's Issy's attempt!
Posted Image

hlyeo.jpg

Inkosazana

#59 Menelanna

Menelanna
  • 3006 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 10:40 AM

well here is my Imoen. I had a different one I started a couple of months ago, but when I went back a looked at it...i HATED it. So I did a new one.

Not as good as I would like, but I kinda spent most my time the past few days reading a certain book that just came out.

Well here she is! Finally finished. Imoen, with her cute "Come on! You can trust me! I'm Imoen, the master theif!" Look. (btw those are lock picks in her right hand.)

Attached Images

• Imoen.JPG

Steel is my body, fire is my blood.
I've created over a thousand blades
Unknown to death.
Nor known to life.
Have withstood pain to create many weapons.
Yet, those hands will never hold anything.
So as i pray, "Unlimited Blade Works."--Archer from Fate/Stay Night

Posted Image
Signature done by Sinharvest. thanks!

Interested in great fanstay Role Play? Come join Imythess the Border Between Dreams and Choas.
(should you join feel free to contact me. my main account it Fara're. hope to see you there :D)

#60 Neferit

Neferit

In the name of Gaider, we fight!

• 414 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 11:52 AM

I already said I was going to hell for the first one, but New Jersey? I think that's a little cruel.

That reminds me of one dialog from one film (no idea which it was, tho). Two men talking about God and how He punished some of the disobedient angels.

1: "... and he sent them to..."
2: "... to hell?"
1: "Worse. He sent them to Visconsin."

And here's my entry. Sorry, vilkacis, no anime/manga girl (aww! i didn't draw any of japanese Imoens). And her dress... well, guess I shouldn't look over the photos from the last performance with israeli dances :rolleyes:

Posted Image

Sorry about the quality - but I don't have scanner, so I took one photo with our digital camera.

It's awful - but I've never known how to draw people <_< sorry, Im!

Edited by Neferit, 25 July 2007 - 11:53 AM.

Heck no, b - I used the word the way I use things like "twitter", and "iPod" - my first inclination is to ask "what birdcall are you studying?" and I think of "I pod, You (singular) pod, He pods, She pods, They pod, You (plural) pod, We pod..."

Writings ►☼◄ Visual Shiny Pretties ►☼◄ Another Writings

►☼◄

You think you still have some brain in your head?

►☼◄►☼◄