Comments about PoOC thread #14

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
205 replies to this topic

#21 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 05:25 AM

And now to finish the comments! ZZZZ...

Floydian1: Wow those Dune shots are awesome, this one is my favorite, the sky looks wonderful.

Kalia: Simply incredible, you seem to be able to turn even the most simple poses into something far for complex and impressive. :Bow:

Floydian1: Once again your lighting job is supremely impressive (having an amazing looking character and a stunning outfit sure doesn't hurt either :) )

Kalia: Well assuming they don't get burned alive it looks like someone is going to get lucky ;)

Floydian1: Well I'm drawing a blank on thing fitting for this picture that I havn't said about any of your other pictures so I guess ill just post the dictionary definition of that picture

1. excellent; great; marvelous: We all had a wonderful weekend.
2. of a sort that causes or arouses wonder; amazing; astonishing: The storm was wonderful to behold.

Ryu Doppler: For some reason in your first picture it looks sorta like the goblin just picked your pocket as he went by :lol: (at least thats what I thought when I saw it)

Flucidity
: innocent...yea right, you don't get demon wings for doing good deeds :)

Vanqa: Lol, this is hilarious, you should post it in the Lich thread.

Floydian1
: wow they positivly evil *Adds yet another face to the list of amazing ones Floydian1 has made*

Edit: Woohoo I actually got the links right this time!

Edited by Karandras, 22 July 2007 - 05:26 AM.

Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#22 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 04:12 PM

Wow almost a total lack of comments today, strange....

Anyway I wanted to get a jump on the comments to avoid the same problem as last night (That annoying little thing called sleep)

Kalia: Without a doubt you win the award for most creative use of animations (sorry soul slayer ;) ) All of your picture are just masterfully done. :Bow: (And in case you are wondering that was not in the least bit sarcastic)

Floydian1
: And here I was thinking that was a two-handed sword :) btw that is a beautiful dress she is wearing

Kalia
: Whoever came up with the phrase "everything in moderation" clearly never saw your picures :)

Flaydian1: The name Bellatrix fits her perfectly. I suspect you know this but that name means "female warrior" in Latin. :)

nytekat
: Nope, I refuse to comment on your pictures. Now compliment I can do :) She looks really beautiful and quite unique (And quite cute as well :) ) Oh and welcome to Spellhold Studios :) I was planning on posting a few pictures over on the Bethesda board as well but then I saw the topic and high-tailed it back here ;)

Floydian1
: And she is a vampire as well? Who would have ever thought that many scars, a Daedric rune, and fangs could make mush a nice looking character? :)

nytekat: On looking back at this picture I noticed that thing that looks like a dog in the backgrond, is that what it is?

Well thats all for now, if we get 5+ more posts tonight ill try and do another but no promises :)
Posted Image

#23 nytekat

nytekat
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 04:24 PM

That dog follows me everywhere! I think he's after my tail! lol.
I really wish I knew where she came from. She just appeared out of no where in IC. The panther in the background is mine from shadow rangers. The race herself is completly custom with the wolf elf ears (these are really cute), custom skin, exnem body, spike's tail and the lovely merged mouth file. I wish the wing's worked in the mouth slot though :( but at least now I won't lose my tail (only wings *sigh*). Like I said though she's a WIP. I'm thinking bout more modifications to her but I'm just not sure what... any constructive critizism is welcomed.

#24 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 04:26 PM

Thank you Karandras, King of Komments! :Bow:

You are right - Neeshka did look a little peeved in that pic - as though she was jealous about That Dude getting a new companion. I almost captioned it along those lines. You have a good eye.

Edited by greatfool1, 22 July 2007 - 04:26 PM.

#25 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 07:38 PM

Nice shots everyone. :)
Just got back from my beach trip. :) Me and one of my friends stayed down there with a bunch of girls but I was a little surprised the first night. It went something like this. :lol:

Edited by Spike4072, 23 July 2007 - 05:53 AM.

#26 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 08:20 PM

I just got back from my beach trip.

Just got back from my beach trip. :) Me and one of my friends stayed down there with a bunch of girls but I was a little surprised the first night. It went something like this. :lol:

:ROFL:
A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...

#27 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 10:37 PM

I just got back from my beach trip.

My ribs!! Oh the pain of laughter!!!! :ROFL: :ROFL:
Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

The official Oblivion Screenshot Ninja Posted Image Posted Image

#28 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 11:47 PM

Check this out:

http://canadianice.u...627.0;topicseen
Posted Image
Click For My Screenshot Gallery
My Mods on TESNexus - deviantART
Thanks to Gizmodian for the wonderful sig!

#29 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 12:17 AM

Check this out:

Wow...again my mind has been blown... :blink:

Bless you OBSE!!!
Bless you modders!
And Bless you Oblivion, even though your pissy and won't let me remove Deadly Reflex for Clean saves with new updates (thank god for that hourglass!)
A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...

#30 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 03:32 AM

In absolutely no real order,...

@ Kalia - Good to see you posting again. I agree with greatfool1 on the yoga thing. ;) But your pics have so much heart :wub: and soul put into them, I think they can do as much yoga as they want. :new_thumbs:

@ Karandras - The spider stuff is looking cool :) And thanks for posting the link. I can now make myself some spiders and scare the bejeebees out of my spouse. :devil:

@ Cosmic-Banana - When I first saw this I thought you had managed to get a preview copu of Slof's new Xivilai race. Guess I'm chomping at the bit over that one. :Tasty: :naughty:

@ Kheldor - Welcome to the nuthouse. Cashews on your right, pecans to the left, there's some almonds in that bin over there,.... I'm not dure if thumbnails can have captions added to them. Unless you just type it into the post right before or after the thumbnail. Someone else will have to help with that one. :) You characters look quite nice btw. :coolthumb:

@ Ryu Doppler - Thank goodness they were only Frost Atronachs. Much less dangerous. :crazy:

@ VanOa - Nice. Very nice. :cookie: :cheers:

@ nytekat - She loks good. I didn't notice if you had said, and am wondering what race(s) she is derived from? :coolthumb:

@ Darziak - Maybe No-Name just needed a behind-the-shrubbery break?? :whistling:

@ Karandras - Those are some very interesting scenes. Almost kinda creepy in a way. Great pre-bedtime stuff for me. :ermm:

@ Soul Slayer - Sable is looking great as always. I really like that last picture. :cookie:

@ Jazz JR - fun skeleton shots. :clap:

@ Ryu Doppler - I don't think the Bethesda Boards would be the Bethesda Boards without the drama. ;) Official forums are generally where the fanboys and fangirls tend to congregate. I'm just thankful that they tend to stay in one place. :) As for strange complexes?? Well, your talking to a person who still dresses up for Hallowe'en, attends science fiction/fantasy conventions in full costume as much as possible, and who, right before the release of Oblivion built a set of Morrowindesque Dremoran armor out of posterboard to wear just for a few hours for pictures. And is currently trying to figure a way to most easily build the Oblivion Dremoran armor so that it can be worn and not start falling off while walking.
The good folks are slowly finding their way here.

Check this out:

Looks very cool. Another mod in progress I'll be watching and waiting for. :)

#31 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 08:52 AM

Soul_Slayer: Nice character (I really like the name), I take it thats one of the custom races added by Dune?

Yes, but I ended up having to remove it, just couldn't get it to work right.

Soul Slayer: Hmm looks like they aren't alone :) btw dare I ask what are they arguing about or don't I want to know?

I think Sia accused Jasmine of liking Sable's wings more or some such crap like that, you know, after living with multiple females, you learn to tune it out once they start going at each other. :devil:

Nice shots everyone. :)

Welcome back Spike. :cheers:
So, what your saying is...... it was a good time? or are you saying WOOHOO!!! :woot:
Sorry, couldn't help it. :whistling:

Check this out:

Awesome, I love how the wings flapped during the jump animation. :cheers:

@ Soul Slayer - Sable is looking great as always. I really like that last picture. :cookie:

Thank you. :cheers:

Well I found a bunch of new animations today and after a bit of work and Soul Slayer's tutorial I was able to get them in-game (not bad for never even seeing the script window before)

New animations???? 8)
Got a link you'd like to share? :cheers:
I'm glad the tut helped, was it somewhat understandable?

#32 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 08:58 AM

New animations???? 8)

Yep I have the link to share :)

http://miari.269g.ne...le/4662181.html

(the blue thing is the link to the download)
Edit: wow that was a mess (if you saw this post before it had this line in it you know what i'm talking about)

And yes your tutorial was very understandable and helpful (though I think you linked the wrong picture for the last image:) )

Edited by Karandras, 23 July 2007 - 09:04 AM.

Posted Image

#33 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 09:26 AM

New animations???? 8)

Yep I have the link to share :)

http://miari.269g.ne...le/4662181.html

(the blue thing is the link to the download)
Edit: wow that was a mess (if you saw this post before it had this line in it you know what i'm talking about)

And yes your tutorial was very understandable and helpful (though I think you linked the wrong picture for the last image:) )

Thanks for the linky. :cheers:

And thanks for telling me about the last pic, it's fixed now, guess you're the first to use it. <_<

#34 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 09:31 AM

Anyone care to pass me a working copy of these new animations?
Posted Image

#35 nytekat

nytekat
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 10:01 AM

@Karandras-Your Elize is very cute. I love the ashen/albino look. On the other hand we have spiders... omg... spiders... :unsure: that is all. Btw tanks for the comments on Aleera. It's nice to be greeted and commented on now and then instead of completly ignored lol.

@Cosmic Banana-I love the Tat's on your guy. And I love that hair...

@Chiglet-The new Mia is looking very good. Nice work! Aleera is my own work... not really dirived from anything. Inspired from the WoW warlock pet succubus.

@Soul Slayer-I've always loved Jasmine, she's beautiful with the air of arrogance around her. Nova is really neat looking, fun and orignal. I forgot your other character's name :( I thought Sable but wasn't sure. I really like her to but something about the wings make me feel indifferent about her :( I think it's the color.

@Floydian-No real need to comment on either Sia or Sapphire but the hunk of man meat is gorgeous! Where is the hair from? I need to make Aleera a slave..err I mean companion. You new chick is scary looking though.

@Kalia-Your elf(the floppy eared one) is very cool. I haven't seen many if any like her.

@Kheldor-Karis is very cute yet self assured. Very nice looking kitty.

@Sev-I've always loved that girl with the goggles. Absolutely gorgeous.

@Rainer Fenixhart-Rainer looks very cool. I love what you did with him... some how he look regal with that hair... like a lion's mane.

@VanQa-Very pretty kitty you got there.

@Ryu-I really like your style of screens. Dark and foreboding. Very nice.

@Flucidity-The girl in the komono is really pretty (what I can see of her).

I really ought to play with Dune. All the shot's I've seen from there are really nice.

#36 Rogue Sun

Rogue Sun
  • 262 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 10:26 AM

Seconded.

#37 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 10:28 AM

Thanks nytekat, Brin's hair is a wig: http://planeteldersc...w...ail&id=2626
Posted Image

#38 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 11:08 AM

Thanks to everyone for the kind comments - I really feel I might be getting the hang of this whole posing-multiple-characters thing. :D I keep meaning to come & do comments too, but then it does take sooo long to do those poses....

Soul_Slayer, I actually was gonna comment that I used that tutorial just this past weekend to add the companion poses - well, actually, I can just say I used it to do exactly what you described in the tutorial. It was very clear & easy to follow. :new_thumbs:

Oh, and Ophelia is a Moonwell Night Elf, included in the Mystic Night Elf race thingy. Great race mod, all I did was tweak her height & weight smaller so she'd be shorter than her companions.

nytekat, I'm at work so I can't see your piccies, what tail & wings are you using?

#39 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 11:48 AM

I would love to help you there but after I realized how much time it was gonna take me to add all the animations using the method in the tutorial I kinda jury- rigged the thing so I don't think you would want my version :)

@Karandras-Your Elize is very cute. I love the ashen/albino look. On the other hand we have spiders... omg... spiders... :unsure: that is all. Btw thanks for the comments on Aleera. It's nice to be greeted and commented on now and then instead of completly ignored lol.

Thank you and your welcome :) I know what its like being ignored (my last post on the bethesda forum that was of my best pictures from the last few months got a grand total of 1 reply :( )

Edited by Karandras, 23 July 2007 - 11:48 AM.

Posted Image

#40 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 11:50 AM

I'm sure I'll want to set it up for myself & I'm really quite anal about these things so I'm sure I'll be adding them all in somewhere step-by-step by Soul_Slayer's tutorial, so when I get a chance to do that (probably this weekend) I'll let y'all know, and if no one else has done so by then I can email it (the edited esp) to those who want it.

Edited by kalia, 23 July 2007 - 11:50 AM.