293 replies to this topic

#41 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 09:25 PM

The kitty likes Sable :D

Posted Image

Sable had to borrow clothes from Haruko until she finds something more fitting :lol:

Good thing Sable likes pussy. :woot: :ROFL:

Okies, I uploaded her wing textures too, but for some reason, adding the textures to the same page made the wing textures the primary download.

Maybe adding the save and wing texture in the same rar file would work better? Pretty sure you can only have one download at a time on the pages here.

Ah, ok, I'll have to fix that then.

#42 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 09:46 PM

Shadow': I flatly refuse to reply to a repost. (I just did didn't I? Sigh....)

Shadow': Did someone name this thread memory lane when I wasn't looking? Even so nice character, I have always liked Vampires

Ah Karandras. You posts never cease to make me smile. ^_^

I released Sable for those interested:

Sexy blonde here

You..did..what?
Excuse me while I lose my mind...
< _ <
> _ >
< _ <
> _ <
*maddly presses download button*

Edited by Shadow', 04 August 2007 - 09:47 PM.

Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

The official Oblivion Screenshot Ninja Posted Image Posted Image

#43 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 09:53 PM

I almost forgot, I found some new poses today.

Clicky

#44 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 11:19 PM

Clicky

Many thanks Soul. :cheers:
Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

The official Oblivion Screenshot Ninja Posted Image Posted Image

#45 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 04:26 AM

I know I know, I completely missed yesterday. Not only did I not do a normal comments thread, I also didn't do the end of thread 14 like I said I would.

On the plus side though I am in the Quake wars beta :) (See? I can answer all questions with one little comment...)

Thread 14 catch-up:

(post 197) Floydian1: And now we learn Sia is a suicidal pyromaniac...Kvatch is toast...

Soul_Slayer: Hmm if you are still looking for a name might I suggest Brádach? :) (If no one gets this I will elaborate) As for the pictures I must say house has got to be one of my favorites.

Wacky Car Cocoa: LOL so many bad thoughts came to mind when I saw this one. The facial expression on the purple haired one is prefect :)

Floyddian1: Already commented on it :angry: move along everyone...

Okay, now for all the ones I missed yesterday and this morning:

Ryu Doppler: Ah blood and gore, the perfect combination for a good morning.

Floydian1: :blink: Your lady is downright nightmarish. good thing I don't have to sleep for anther 16 hours...

Floydain1: woe to the world...

Ginnyfizz: With a dagger like that no one
in their right mind should argue with her :)

Soul_Slayer: I take it she doesn't like it when people next to her? :)

Spike4072: So cute for a evil little necromancer... that poor guard.

Floydan1: I shall forgive the repost this time (and this time only :angry: ) on account of the completely awesome group picture :)

Soul_Salyer: Sable looks ticked...is that due to you releasing her to the world or is it due to Jasmine new friend? :D

Ginnyfizz:

Quite pleased with how she turned out!

As well you should, she looks perfect for the role :)

Floydian1: I wonder how the fairy (who's name I can never remember) like being a gift :) Also she looks like the kind of person you would find walking around in real life (except for the ears)

Cosmic-Banana: LOL the first one cracked me up. I really like your Dremora :)

Spike4072: Awww, the poor little kitty {let me guess, they are a mass-murdering lunatic killing trying to kill everyone in cyrodil? :rolleyes: )

Leomorq
: She is beautiful Wonderful lighting as well.

Spike4072: Hmm it seems Soul_Slayer stole the comment I was going to use on the picture so now I have nothing to say, Darn it all!

Cosmic-Banana
: Really nice silhouette there, one thing though, in your surprise picture there is a chest behind him that isn't there in the silhouette, did you remove it before then add it back in?

Chiglet: .....wow those are old.....even older than this discovery of the print screen button it seems....:)

Oh and thank you all for not posting a massive amount of pictures on the day I miss, that would have been a pain :)

now, to get back to qua...oblivion I mean, yea Oblivion....oh who am I kidding....*heads off to play quake wars*

Edited by Karandras, 05 August 2007 - 04:28 AM.

Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#46 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 04:59 AM

Hey, about animations, someone have a link to SJOJOE mod?

I think that one is included on this page of the SS Guides. Regarding animations after AiC and AiM, I believe this page is only missing the LainPose link - which if anyone has, can they let me know, and I will put it here too (under the "Animation after trollf's AiC and AiM" section of the SS Guides).

Clicky

Thanks for sharing! I will put this on the above page too.

#47 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 05:19 AM

It's your lucky day Gf1 :)
I found the lainpose mod link :)
http://briefcase.yah...se.yahoo.co.jp/

Edited by Karandras, 05 August 2007 - 05:19 AM.

Posted Image

#48 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 05:27 AM

It's your lucky day Gf1 :)
I found the lainpose mod link :)
http://briefcase.yah...se.yahoo.co.jp/

Cool and thanks! I will add this to the SS Guides.

I wonder what the deal is here with these kind of mods. Can I just host them on my own website or is this illegal? Of course I would give credit, but I cannot read Japanese. These links seem to go bad real fast.

#49 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 05:43 AM

Yea I noticed that with the links as well, it gets really annoying trying to hunt down all the animation mods I had before a reinstalling.

As for hosting them I haven't noticed much in the way of a legal section on any of them so I would think as long as you gave credit it shouldn't be to much of a problem (of any at all) (Just my opinion, don't quote me if you get sued)

Edited by Karandras, 05 August 2007 - 05:44 AM.

Posted Image

#50 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgűl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 06:05 AM

So many great screens! I hardly have time to comment on all of them, what with so many sponge baths! :cheers:

Edited by Hector the Hooded, 05 August 2007 - 06:07 AM.

#51 leomorg

leomorg

What you're looking at?

• 128 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 06:28 AM

Many thanx, GF1! But unfortunally the link seems to be already dead. Someone can point me a link to the page, I lost it, so I can look there for the mods?
Posted Image

Caine's Outfit - because evil assassins need evil looking gear!

Caine's album - contains tons of shots of... a evil assassin wearing evil looking gear!

#52 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 06:39 AM

is this the page you wanted?
Posted Image

#53 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 06:58 AM

Bab final release is out :)

http://canadianice.u...hp?topic=6892.0

#54 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 07:00 AM

Darn it, I was just about to post about it :)
Posted Image

#55 Cosmic-Banana

Cosmic-Banana

Space Fruit !

• 230 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 08:26 AM

Cosmic-Banana: LOL the first one cracked me up. I really like your Dremora :)

Cosmic-Banana: Really nice silhouette there, one thing though, in your surprise picture there is a chest behind him that isn't there in the silhouette, did you remove it before then add it back in?

Thanks :hug: As for the chest... it's because it's a different point of view... :lol: The first one is the back of the Xiv, the second is a semi-front one :)
Posted Image

#56 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 08:37 AM

So many great screens! I hardly have time to comment on all of them, what with so many sponge baths! :cheers:

Living the good life, eh? No work, get to play OB all day and night, beautiful nurses appear at the press of a button, sponge baths.... :Tasty:
Did you ask them to help you with a sperm donation yet - given your huge "heartedness"?

The very very best to you Hector - get well soon!!!!

Yea I noticed that with the links as well, it gets really annoying trying to hunt down all the animation mods I had before a reinstalling.

As for hosting them I haven't noticed much in the way of a legal section on any of them so I would think as long as you gave credit it shouldn't be to much of a problem (of any at all) (Just my opinion, don't quote me if you get sued)

I think I might store them on my website and then send the link out to those requesting it. Unless, of course, I can quote you that I am immune to lawsuits. "But your Honor, the upstanding Karandras said it would be fine to house them for everyone!"

Many thanx, GF1! But unfortunally the link seems to be already dead. Someone can point me a link to the page, I lost it, so I can look there for the mods?

Did you try this morning? I updated them based on what Soul_Slayer and Karandras posted yesterday and today.

What is what here?

Edited by greatfool1, 05 August 2007 - 08:42 AM.

#57 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 09:08 AM

Did you try this morning? I updated them based on what Soul_Slayer and Karandras posted yesterday and today.

What is what here?

yea when looking back I wasn't very clear. I was under the impression that Leomorq was looking for a link to the site where most of these animations mods are released. now I am not so sure
Posted Image

#58 leomorg

leomorg

What you're looking at?

• 128 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 10:24 AM

Yap, it was exactely what I meant, Karandras! :hug: Thanx, I didn't tought in use the main url on the link (duh) ! :doh:

And yap yap, GF1, I tryed this morning... but it seem that Soul_Slayer's edit already contain the files I was looking for! It's really annoying how this japanese links are dying fast... <_<

Edited by leomorg, 05 August 2007 - 10:24 AM.

Posted Image

Caine's Outfit - because evil assassins need evil looking gear!

Caine's album - contains tons of shots of... a evil assassin wearing evil looking gear!

#59 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 10:35 AM

Yap, it was exactely what I meant, Karandras! :hug: Thanx, I didn't tought in use the main url on the link (duh) ! :doh:

And yap yap, GF1, I tryed this morning... but it seem that Soul_Slayer's edit already contain the files I was looking for! It's really annoying how this japanese links are dying fast... <_<

Hmmm, I just downloaded all the ones I linked to in that post. Are you saying they download but don't work, or you cannot even download them?

I would really like to straighten this out and save them off somewhere safe.

Unfortunately, I don't have OB working yet, so I cannot test these things, though this is partly why I had time for getting the SS Guides indexed.

Thanks for your feedback.

#60 Von Stahlriven

Von Stahlriven
  • 55 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 12:50 PM

Awesome! :)
"I'm invisible, now I'm certain." - Von Stahlriven.
My screenshot Gallery.
My DeviantArt Stuff.