Comments about PoOC thread #15

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
293 replies to this topic

#61 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 01:47 PM

Living the good life, eh? No work, get to play OB all day and night, beautiful nurses appear at the press of a button, sponge baths.... :Tasty:
Did you ask them to help you with a sperm donation yet - given your huge "heartedness"?

:ROFL: :ROFL:
Oh how I miss reading GF1's comments. :lol:

Cool screens everyone.

No new ones from me for about a week. I'm finally going somewhere for vacation (the last two months felt like standby mode). I most likely won't have access to a PC, so I won't be online for awhile.
I'll see you all when I get back. Later! :)

~Shadow
Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

The official Oblivion Screenshot Ninja Posted Image Posted Image

#62 highpressure

highpressure
  • 388 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 02:36 PM

Everyone, Great pics! I just viewed page two 3 times, and wow! Cosmic that surprise cracked me up! :lol: I will make some individual remarks another time, but until then keep up the fantastic screen shooting! :cheers:

#63 leomorg

leomorg

What you're looking at?

• 128 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 04:25 PM

Heya Shadow', we'll miss you, friend!

What a great thread this is! Some (but not all yet) individual comments:

@Soul_Slayer: Very nice romantic shots! I envy that fella... and your last shot almost killed me by a heart attack. Don't point that things on me again, I'm warning you!

@Cosmic Banana: Mein Gott! And she's stunningly beautiful! :cheers: Not to mention the already-knowed as awesome male shots. The one with the silhouette is among the best I ever seen, keep bringin' them! ;) - nice surprise, too!

@Spike: And me likes the kitty, too! And really don't mind if you don't have time to photoshop the nipples more times... :Tasty:

@Nytekat, a very interesting character you have here, she is beautiful, and just like my type of girl!

@Highpressure, me wants a guitar too!

Edited by leomorg, 05 August 2007 - 04:26 PM.

Posted Image

Caine's Outfit - because evil assassins need evil looking gear!

Caine's album - contains tons of shots of... a evil assassin wearing evil looking gear!

#64 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 08:39 PM

Ah the wonderful comment post, I think next week I am going to find out exactly how long it takes me per week to do this...

Darziak
: I seem to be far to tired to translate because all I am getting is gibberish, I feel sorry for that guard though ;)

Floydian1: Very "gothic" for lack of a better work :)

Soul_Slayer: Already practicing for you driving test several hundred years before the car is invented? That might be taking planning ahead a bit to far...

Floydian1: Awesome pictures! She really looks like she is just slaughtering her way through her enemies :)

Ginnyfizz
: Amazing tattoos, now I really want that race :)

Ginnyfizz: I would say "see above' normally but this head item caught my attention, what is it?

Cosmic-Banana: You made a female character? This world is going to pieces... Your Xivilai looks great as ever :)

Highpressure: First the public display by Soul_Slayer's girls and now a live show by prince? The imperial city really has entertainment covered :)

Soul_Slayer: Really nice lens flare Have a :cookie:

Spike4072: At least this time no one took my phrase "Kittens at play" before I got to use it this time :)

Nytekat: Hmm she looks a bit annoyed, makes me wonder why... :whistling:

Floydian1
: Not that your characters need it but that place really seems to enhance picture taken there, I wonder how they did that...

Leomorq: woah....what happened to the sky ? :blink: :blink:

Cosmic-Banana: oooooo that sword got released? I really liked how it looked in the Wip thread I saw awhile ago (and I still do)
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#65 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 08:47 PM

@Spike: And me likes the kitty, too! And really don't mind if you don't have time to photoshop the nipples more times... :Tasty:

I will leave her unphotoshoped more then :lol:

Spike4072: At least this time no one took my phrase "Kittens at play" before I got to use it this time :)

Yes the Kitty is very playful :D but I tihnk Soul slayer is better at those kinds of shots :lol:

I have a feeling that the kitty has taken a liking to Sable because of the shirt she got from Haruko. You know how those cats love milk. :lol:

#66 Cosmic-Banana

Cosmic-Banana

Space Fruit !

• 230 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 08:54 PM

Cosmic that surprise cracked me up! :lol:

:cheers:

@Cosmic Banana: Mein Gott! And she's stunningly beautiful! :cheers: Not to mention the already-knowed as awesome male shots. The one with the silhouette is among the best I ever seen, keep bringin' them! ;) - nice surprise, too!

Thanks ^_^

Cosmic-Banana: You made a female character? This world is going to pieces... Your Xivilai looks great as ever :)
Cosmic-Banana: oooooo that sword got released? I really liked how it looked in the Wip thread I saw awhile ago (and I still do)

I hope the world isn't really ending, I got plenty of characters to take screenshots of :lol: Thanks for the compliment on the shots and as for the sword, yup it got released a few times ago :)

@leomorg: Wow... this girl is gorgeous :Tasty: Oh and I wanted to know, is your avatar an Oblivion Screenshot ?

Edited by Cosmic-Banana, 05 August 2007 - 09:01 PM.

Posted Image

#67 leomorg

leomorg

What you're looking at?

• 128 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 09:12 PM

@Karandras: It's the sky from a specific quest of the game that is related to a painture, and it's disponible at Trollf's must-have-to-screenshoters Forecaster's Will mod - please notice that it requires SI expansion installed to work! ;)

@Spike: Good to know :Tasty:

@Cosmic Banana: Yes, it's actually a photoshopped screenie of my main char Caine, that I already showed here on a earlier thread. Despite of the little bug on the thinger, I tought the screenie was cool and turned it on my avy :P

Edited by leomorg, 05 August 2007 - 09:14 PM.

Posted Image

Caine's album - contains tons of shots of... a evil assassin wearing evil looking gear!

#68 Cosmic-Banana

Cosmic-Banana

Space Fruit !

• 230 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 09:17 PM

@Cosmic Banana: Yes, it's actually a photoshopped screenie of my main char Caine, that I already showed here on a earlier thread. Despite of the little bug on the thinger, I tought the screenie was cool and turned it on my avy :P

It is indeed very cool :Bow: I thought it was some piece of art ;)
Posted Image

#69 Ginnyfizz

Ginnyfizz
  • 118 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 09:28 PM

Hi Karandras, that crown is from Growlf's hot clothing, I don't use the body but some of the jewellery, like that crown, is cool so I keep the mod installed sans body. The blue tats on both guy and gal in my latest screenies are by BlackDragon66. Hopefully the race will be released soon!

#70 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 05:05 AM

Chiglet: I did the same that you, and yet, they don't look as half as cool as yours :(

I'm now wondering if the difference is due to Marranna having one of Slof's wiggies on. Hairstyles acan really make or break a woman's look you know. :D

I almost forgot, I found some new poses today.
Clicky

Much thanks for the link :)

@ Spike4072 - Very interesting. I look forward to seeing how this progresses. :blink:

@ Ryu Doppler - The redone hoods do look better. The originals always did remind me more of cowls. :coolthumb:

@ Ginnyfizz - Definitely an improvement on the stock Nords :new_thumbs:

@ Cosmic-Banana - A Welcome Invasion of Xivilai man-tarts.:naughty:

@ Darziak - Love the use of the Daedric script in the conversations. :cheers:

@ Ginnyfizz - Mmmmmm, yummy :Tasty:

@ highpressure - :ROFL:

@ nytekat - She's waiting for something, but her patience seems to be growing thin... :unsure:

@ leomorg - impressive and gorgeous as always. Though out of all, and even with the wing cropped, this one may well be my favorite. :cheers:

@ Cosmic-Banana - I'm thinking he'd better get his cash. And pronto! :devil:

#71 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 01:38 PM

Does anyone know where these animations are to be found?

WARNING - ADULT CONTENT!

Adult Content
Adult Content 2

In case anyone is wondering, I am trying to update the Screenshooter's Guides Animation section with ALL animations available. :whistling:

Edited by greatfool1, 06 August 2007 - 01:41 PM.

#72 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 01:59 PM

Does anyone know where these animations are to be found?

WARNING - ADULT CONTENT!

Adult Content
Adult Content 2

In case anyone is wondering, I am trying to update the Screenshooter's Guides Animation section with ALL animations available. :whistling:

That's a new one, I haven't seen that one before.

#73 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 02:02 PM

That could easily be adjusted to a perp walk! I mena its great as it is now, although for err.... research purposes can we get a different view?

#74 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 02:09 PM

Toggle TM & TFC with a single key press

#75 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 06:50 PM

Must...Keep...eyes...open....

Leomorq: Was stunned by the landscape and fell for a lamp post it it seems :)

Highpressure: I am not sure how this would look but have you considered changing that guitar to be a staff? Might make it look like he is playing it :) (or might just cause massive clipping :) )

Soul_Slayer: That looks to be quite an impressive house have a link to it? (it is a house right?)

Chimera: It might just be the hair but Serena looks older than Trinity :) Even so they are both quite beautiful :)

Floydian1: Impressive as always, her hair really works well.

Highpressure: I think he is starting to become a show-off :)

Darziak: Haven't I seen this picture before? <_< Good advice though :)

Floydian1: Angel and Demons :) Those landscape shots almost look like photos, what type of mods are you running to get that effect? :blink: :blink:

Cosmic-Banana: Really impressive screens. Somehow your new name reminds me of an Aztec god :)

One of these days I am going to remember to make this post before I am just about really to fall onto my keyboajefhLKflujilawflallhwufawdihoawhdndnwjhdwh

Edited by Karandras, 06 August 2007 - 06:51 PM.

Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#76 highpressure

highpressure
  • 388 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 08:17 PM

@Highpressure, me wants a guitar too!

Dark Beast BCRich Beast Guitar Just in case you haven't got it yet.
Now we just need some talented modder to change the way it is held, so it looks like it's being played. I've tried switching it to a staff, but that doesn't work. So if anyone is up to the task, I would appreciate it! :)

@Karandras : Thanks for all of your comments. They are always appreciated. Bashful is not in Prince's vocabulary, but show-off is! :)

Edited by highpressure, 06 August 2007 - 08:21 PM.

#77 Cosmic-Banana

Cosmic-Banana

Space Fruit !

• 230 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 08:33 PM

Cosmic-Banana: Really impressive screens. Somehow your new name reminds me of an Aztec god :)

That's because it is :lol: Not really a god but, see for yourself :) It's also a Mexican assault rifle :blink: Why do so many people know about Nahuatl ? I wanted to be "unique" :crying: At least, I did not have comments on my other names :P
Posted Image

#78 leomorg

leomorg

What you're looking at?

• 128 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 10:13 PM

Karandras: Teee hehe... she was actually to drunk to stand at her foots, and held the nearest thing of her to avoid hit a rock with the face!

High Pressure: Many thanx! And yeah, a cool animation would be really apreciated!!! I wish I had the knowledge to make them...

Chiglet: You're too kind! But sorry, I don't know the meaning of the word "cropped" (better saying, don't know well what it means on your phrase). I'm a bad-english dude, I know!

Edited by leomorg, 06 August 2007 - 10:20 PM.

Posted Image

#79 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 01:01 AM

Chiglet: You're too kind! But sorry, I don't know the meaning of the word "cropped" (better saying, don't know well what it means on your phrase). I'm a bad-english dude, I know!

Chiglet means that one of the wings is not fully in the shot, goes off the right hand side, cropped = cut off
Posted Image
Click For My Screenshot Gallery
My Mods on TESNexus - deviantART
Thanks to Gizmodian for the wonderful sig!

#80 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 02:32 AM

Soul_Slayer: That looks to be quite an impressive house have a link to it? (it is a house right?)

Solace Revisited